[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep Paralysis and OBEs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 1020x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 1020x677px
Just a general thread on this. I have been regularly getting sleep paralysis since I was 13, so it's not as scary for me.

does anyone know what the vibrating is all about?
>>
>>18272831
It's fucking terrifying when actual people are in the room.

>be me at my papa's house
>slept in the living room on the couch because my old bedroom is haunted
>it's atleast 3 o' clock in the morning, grandpa is setting in the chair watching old cowboy shows
>wake up
>i can't move
>i slowly force my body to turn
>i'm literally trying to scream for help to him but he doesn't notice
>it stops and i fall off the couch

I didn't even mention the fact I was paralyzed I was so spooked, it was the first time it ever happened.
>>
I've experienced sleep paralysis many times, but it stopped at around the beginning of this year. One thing I've noticed is that my hearing became very acute during time I was experiencing this. However, it wasn't outside environment I was hearing, it seemed like I was hearing the noise that happens in my body.
>>
File: 1477480277259.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477480277259.gif
4MB, 320x240px
i experienced yesterday and the day before yesterday 2 attempts to "attack" me

Sleep Paralysis always occurs in steps

1. your realize youre "drifting" away into the dreamland
2. suddenly you notice a noise in your ears which is getting louder a mix (It sounds as similar as on the train station when a train passes by9
3. you notice now your body is "locked" /lock body 1
4. your perception changes of space
5. Panic and fear make themselves wide
6. spooky ayllmao demon ghost shadow hallucinations starting here

i managed to escape between steps 3 and 4 before any creepy ayyylmao could appear or giving me other images

its hard to explain how to escape its a mix of try to move oyur hands and shake your head like you never did before

also pray to jesus christ and command evil entities through the name jesus christ to leave

did you know that the book of Job describing a sleep paralysis ?

i creeped the fuck out when i got attacked some months ago in a night had several experiences until that day and i live with my brother in the same apartment.

he never experienced a SP but on that night when i got attacked he had a visit too of a black / dark person when he told me his story on the next day and i found out about the story of Job i was going insane because it was literally the same as described in the bible

12 Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof.

13 In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men,

14 Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake.

15 Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up:

16 It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying,

17 Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker?

>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hiob+4%3A9-17&version=KJV
>>
bump it to top
>>
I've had sleep paralysis almost everytime I fall asleep since as long as I can remember.

>fell asleep once while sitting on the floor with back to the wall.
>feel that since of dread and cant move.
>start trying to force myself to wake up or move.
>eventually friend manages to wake me up, thinks I'm having a seizure.
>turns out I've been slamming the back of my head against the wall and mumbling for help.

Friend had video of it on his phone, fucking scariest thing I've ever seen.
>>
File: FNX45 Tac.jpg (2MB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
FNX45 Tac.jpg
2MB, 2656x1494px
Happened to me twice, but I'm not 100% sure it was paralysis the first time.

October 2014: I stayed up till 1am playing competitive CSGO. Passed out. Woke up about 2:30am to the sound of pots and pans being banged over my head, I woke slowly but when I realized a burglar was probably waking me up to kill me I snapped to. The second I snapped to, the sound stopped. I was able to focus on a figure in front of me and it was clearly a large bob cat of some kind. It was hissing and lunging at me like a defensive feral large cat, but the arms seemed way too long and the claws too big for a cat. I noticed it was also sitting in a squat, human like position. Being /k/ as fuck, I spent 100% of my energy motioning toward my FNX-45 with a light so I could ID the fucking thing and shoot if needed. I was able to easily move my arms to about 2 inches of the gun, when I completely froze and the figure got more angry. I remember being sure I would die and confused why I couldn't get the gun, and I kept motioning. Suddenly I could move, I grabbed it, shined a light and nothing was there. I was 100% awake at this point and fully cleared my TINY 1 bedroom apartment. Nothing, and no evidence of any animal getting in. I did not sleep easy after that.

July 2016: Bad sleep paralysis. I talked up event 1 with my now 1 year girlfriend, who has been living with me for 4 months. She told me I was 2spooked by the rake meme. I fell asleep with a feeling of fear. Woke up with an odd sensation at around 3am, and I turn to face my woman. Oddly enough I see like 30 spatulas hanging from fishing line on the ceiling. Confused as fuck I go to turn to my girlfriend to see if she was fucking me, when I saw the literal girl from The Ring sitting on my girls chest. I got a deep sense of horror, it turned to look at me, and I tried and failed to scream at or physically wake up my girl to warn her. About 10 seconds passed before it just dissipated from my vision and I realized what it was.
>>
>>18272831
You are entering the fourth density in the dream state. Fourth density is higher vibration than our third.
I think that sleep paralysis is that you have a block that prevents your astral 4D self from leaving your sleep locked body. So you can see into that realm but cant interact.

Gaia.com helped me understand about the different densities.
Look up the cosmic disclosure series, season five has an hour long summary episode.
>>
How can you induce sleep paralysis?

I guess the closest I've been to it was when I woke up in the middle of the night and had like a writhing black orb floating in front of my face. There was a loud buzzing sound in my ears too. Scared the shit outta me but it faded away rather quickly.
>>
File: 1477237881760.png (779KB, 1632x3465px) Image search: [Google]
1477237881760.png
779KB, 1632x3465px
>wake up around 4:30-5:00 AM
>Got to pee
>Huh? Why can't I move?
>Hear wind rushing in my room.
>All windows are closed
>Get a dread sensation that makes me feel very uncomfortable
>My mind is telling me "Don't move, or it will slice the top of your back and peel your skin down."
>Hear a "Ghe ghe ghe ghe" sound like someone was laughing is a distorted voice.
>Fell a presense at the foot of my bed, tall and black, formless.
>I'm laying on my stomach, so thankfully I can't see it, but my eyes are open.
>Terrified as fuck at this point
>Try to regain my ability to function
>Able to clench and unclench my right hand
>Presence just fades away with no more sounds.

I lived all 25 years of my life not having any sleep paralysis, almost always sleeping on my stomach, and finally it happens.
Just my fucking luck.

Have some humorous/humorously eerie copypasta, pic related
>>
There is nothing paranormal about sleep paralysis. It can all be explained by science, but you're lonely and you want it to mean more.
>>
>>18276563
I want to believe.
>>
>>18272831
its a very profound experience, one that i could never be any more thankful for even being able to experience
>>
>>18276360
Sunlight helps. Or I get it usually when I nap, or when I go back to sleep after doing something in the morning.
>>
When I was about 10 years old I had a really bad fever, went bed to be woken up in the middle of the night with literally 20 people crammed into my bedroom all dressed in masquerade ball gowns and masks. They were all just pacing around, couple of them glanced at me briefly but didn't seem to notice me. It was so real and can still remember it like an actual memory.

Probably/possibly not sleep paralysis but this thread and just made me relive the spoops all over again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.