[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetia Tattoo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: astaroth.jpg (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
astaroth.jpg
130KB, 500x500px
What would getting a tattoo of a summoning sigil actually do? Would it do anything?

Are there any obvious advantages or consequences to doing this?
>>
>>18272775
Will fuck you up pretty badly. In essence, you will be a slave.
Would not recommend.
>>
>>18272775
Depends on which sigil
>>
Nothing... Except make you look like an edgy faggot
>>
>>18272798
Not necessarily, it could conjure will that would envoke their own.
>>
>>18272775
Basically its like the Mob, dont try to conjure shit that you arent the leader or able to control. Learn your position in the spirit world first.
>>
>>18272800
...to a beating
>>
>>18272807
Do you know those invisible things in your vision that you swear you can sometimes feel? Thats psyconic or spiritual plane.
>>
>>18272796
well I want to get pic related because it looks cool

from what i've been reading a sigil is essentially a demons property and you have to ask them before tattooing it on yourself. Is any of that true?
>>
>>18272827
You must know them and they of tou to complete a summon. Also thats the sigilfor the Allegiance of the Hemlock.
>>
>>18272789
Essentially this.

Maybe it gives you some inclination towards what the entity's is known for (i.e. better at learning 'x', increase other people's perception of your attractiveness, etc.). But it's not going to give you super powers. And overall will just cause you mental torment, along with an overall decreasing quality of life.
>>
>>18272827
>because it looks cool
>>
>>18272827
Why not make your own? It will look like it, but it won't be it.
>>
>>18272851
well what i tattoo on myself will eventually come down to how good it looks but if it can help me with summoning or something that would influence my decision as well
>>
>>18272775
>marked as a slave
>someone that hates your master spot it
>hurdumdur.exe
>>
>>18272856
I doubt that I would design a good sigil also I would like my tattoo to hold some kind of power. obviously i won't get it if i'll just get my shit fucked up
>>
>>18272874
Get a star of David nigga.
CONTROL the demons instead of letting them control you.
>>
File: 1441724176918.jpg (95KB, 680x418px) Image search: [Google]
1441724176918.jpg
95KB, 680x418px
>>18272827
>because it looks cool
>>
Can someone point me to where I might learn of the origin of these seal sigils?

>>18272874
Would there be anything practical to come from designing one of these sigils for one's self? Or might the opposite be the effect? Or example, would Paimon his/herself want to have or be aware of his/her own sigil?
>>
>>18272775
I have this exact tattoo since 2010 and nothing happened to me
>>
>>18273521
These kinds of tattoos usually age like shit, though it depends on the ink mostly. Mind posting a picture?
>>
>>18272775
>"Why should I not draw X forever on my skin so that it never EVER can be removed"

OP you sure ask deep questions. Let me ponder on this for 100 years, meanwhile you just hold on and not get that tattoo. I'll be back with an answer.
>>
>>18272775
http://www dot joyofsatan dot org/Astaroth dot html
>joy of Satan
>Astaroth
The edge is edgy in this one.
Sorry for all the "dot"'s, it wouldn't let me post
>>
File: Asmoday.png (62KB, 719x762px) Image search: [Google]
Asmoday.png
62KB, 719x762px
>>18272775
get a tattoo of Asmoday's sigil
>>
>>18272827
>because it looks cool
Hang yourself.
>>
>>18275085
>thinking goetia originates from joy of satan
your google skills don't exactly help hide your newfaggotry
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.