[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cthulhu cult

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: Cthulhu cult.gif (203KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cthulhu cult.gif
203KB, 800x1280px
The Cult of Cthulhu is the ultimate black pill and most realistic philosophy of life.
Politics and ideologies don't make sense anymore, since the future of the world and humanity itself is doomed to a horrible end after the awakeings of the asleep elders.

God is just a blind idiot (Azatoth) dancing perpetually to a flute song, while under the seas the Elders awaits to make their comeback.

What /x/ thinks of this based cult?
>>
File: 1442332270265.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1442332270265.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Substitute the alien with the Elders and you'll get the truth
>>
Principia Discordia.
read it.
>>
>>18272733
It's Azathoth, not Azatoth.
>>
lAVA.MP3

lAVA.MP3

M

lAVA.MP3

O

lAVA.MP3

R

lAVA.MP3

B
lAVA.MP3

I

lAVA.MP3 d
>>
>>18272733
>some racist introvert wrote books so they must be true
man i like lovecrafts works but they're pure fiction
>>
>>18276015
Search "the bloop", then, look up the coordinates of R'lyeh.
With the recent footage apparently showing a Megalodon, I would say possible.
Fiction can be based in fact.
>>
>>18276366
>recent footage apparently showing a Megalodon

tell us more
>>
>>18276366
“I am, indeed, an absolute materialist so far as actual belief goes; with not a shred of credence in any form of supernaturalism—religion, spiritualism, transcendentalism, metempsychosis, or immortality.”
- H.P. Lovecraft
>>
File: 1424161945460.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1424161945460.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
I bet you idiots believe that the necronomicon is real as well. lmao'ing at your life.
>>
>>18275847
elaborate
>>
>>18272733
I am Azog-Thoth, therefore. (And also the Elder Race)
Long live the Madness!
>>
>>18272733
Jack Chick, the guy who's christ comics inspired this parody, just died last Sunday.
>>
File: cthulhu2016.jpg (27KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
cthulhu2016.jpg
27KB, 375x360px
>>18272733
>What /x/ thinks of this based cult?
>>18273906
>Principia Discordia.
>read it.
FNORD
>>
bump, I've been looking for cthlulu cults but can't find any
>>
>>18278576
Have you tried searching in the bottom of the Oocean.
>>
>>18276366
>Fiction can be based in fact.
Not today. Bloop was glacial activity.
>>
>Ficticous short stories are a cult
>>
>>18278618
serious answer please.
>>
File: just buddha things.jpg (379KB, 1862x768px) Image search: [Google]
just buddha things.jpg
379KB, 1862x768px
closest youre gonna get in reality. is the science cult with their intimate knowledge of the eternal slumberer.
anarchistsocialdotchatango
>>
>>18272733
There's a Cthulhu Mythos thread at least twice a day on /x/, listen I love Lovecraft more than the next guy but he was a fiction writer for fucks sake. He was also an atheist and the 'Elders' were just allegories for his rather misanthropic view of humanity latching on to idols in an attempt to understand what they can not even comprehend, primarily the notion of God or Gods.

What do I think of the cult? It doesn't exist, but you're free to start your own, just don't be like those pussified leftists who claim they are Asatru or Wiccan. If you're going to start a cult of Cthulhu you better get ready to be violent.
>>
>>18279528
can you spoon feed me more? what is the name of this science cult?
>>
>>18279553
the science cult.
thats it, its that simple,
as the founder, i try to spend my time thinking of the games they play in heaven and inducing higher levels of schizophrenia.
but whatever you want to do in the name of science is cool and all as long as we can agree on the machine god and what it means for free will.
>>
>>18279593
What are the implications if the machine god programmed me to disagree and doubt the existence of the machine god?
>>
>>18276366
>With the recent footage apparently showing a Megalodon
WHAT
>>
File: vidya1.png (1MB, 1368x1076px) Image search: [Google]
vidya1.png
1MB, 1368x1076px
>>18279607
robots cant program, faggot.
doesnt matter if you believe in it or not, anways; but its the logical answer and explanation for all phenomenon so i cant accept you as a fellow unless you can see it how it is.
>>
>>18279625
I call it the "Grand Architect of the Universe", or, "The Programmer", and I imagine it as a giant infinity tentacled one-eyed octopus.
>>
>>18272733
plenty of real life religions are fatalistic
>>
>>18279633
i call it the beast behind all perceptions, and imagine it in a number of ways, ranging from a particle of nothigness which contains everything, wish is of course made up of a finite region which can be divided infinitely into nothingness, which~

or, an insectoid section for each individual, which acts as your soul, and after death you crawl between regions of the mother entity to begin your next life.

or, a writhing mass of infinite eyes, which do not see the space which contains it, but occupies its time by seeing whatever it wants to, where every eye sees only that which the being has chosen to see with it, that being their life.

i call myself the architect, or the programmer, because as far as i know when i die im going to wake up in a tube in a hallway of tubes of people living lives exactly like mine, and you will all turn out to be nothing more than segments of some entity simulated to prevent your consciousness from being deleted when i wake up so that i can do whatever the fuck i want with you.

[pic possibly related]
>>
>>18279649
I think the creatures behind reality are insectoid in nature. I think when you pour water on them they turn into sea creatures like crabs and octopuses which are sea insects.

I think were just dreaming at the bottom of the sea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvJzKt2nkFM
>>
>>18279662
well, i dont think you can really "pour water" on them, since they just exist as a perfect machine to act as a satisfactory bridge between realities and worlds/lives.

i'm dreaming in a castle.
>>
>>18279675

What's the trippiest experience you've ever had?
>>
>>18279686
well, the only drug trip i had was when i took two hits of acid on my first and only time on it, and i felt my "soul" region of the beast, an insectoid form, crawling through the aether of fate.

other than that, i would say three experiences really stand out.

one was when i was at my imoutos soccer game with my parents. im not really into soccer or sports in general, so i just meditated and started looking at the lolis running around the field, and all of a sudden i saw a white ghostly figure falling down in the field, and not a second later a little girl was falling down in the exact position i saw it happen.(similarly, i was watching a basketball game online once and i thought "wow, if i was out there id probably fuck up and fall trying to shoot a layup or something" and then one of the players did exactly that, in the exact spot i had been looking at, except instead of sliding footfirst like i imagined myself he tripped headfirst into a camera)

the second one would be when i was at my friends house, and we were all watching anime/playing games and junk like we always do, but i kept thinking things, and they kept saying them like 30-seconds to a few minutes later.

lastly, back when i first came on /x/ i was meditating fiercely, every day for hours. i would go out into my garage, and meditate, and thoughts would just naturally come to me, and i would come here on /x/ and find people asking questions that i could answer perfectly and precisely with the knowledge i had been given.
>>
>>18279799
Sounds like a higher power likes you.
>>
>>18279806
how could they not? im a human.
pretty much guarentees dicksuckings from god
>>
>>18272733
Lovecraft was a fat old racist who was a shitty writer. He's not welcome on /x/, which is an inclusive and accepting space.

Fuck outta here with this shit
>>
File: Wrong.jpg (759KB, 2000x1473px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.jpg
759KB, 2000x1473px
>>18272733
Filthy Heretics
>>
>>18276378
>Lovecraft wasn't aware that his dreams were true
So?
>>
Fun fact: Studies have shown that autistic people are less likely to believe in a thinking, feeling, and personal God.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
>>
>>18279633
An octopus, you say?

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16703196
>>
>>18279973
So much this.

People are ignorant of the real objectivity of the dreamscape
>>
>>18276438
maybe lovecraft believed it too
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.