[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I call to the wilderness, the endless aether for guidance, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Angel.png (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angel.png
2MB, 1500x1500px
I call to the wilderness, the endless aether for guidance, for a hand to grant me the wisdom to make the right choices, for the true god or gods.

And a voice answers. It tickles the base of my skull and embeds its will directly into my consciousness.

But I am just a man, and I do not have the knowledge I require to divine the true will of the cosmos. I see bright light, sounds like thunder in my ear. I see the silhouette of a seductress through a veil of pink fog, dancing to a strange music. I see clouds, grey and silver. There is a hole in the center, like a tunnel, like a path. Through it I see a man with a spear. He is composed entirely of light. I see a mountain range. I can hear cannon fire. Men on chariots are racing through a desert towards the horizon. I can hear the sound of spacetime bending, a screeching ring as the charioteers travel an impossible amount of distance in an instant. I see a boulder crack asunder and the spring flowing forth enable life to grow in a barren wasteland. I see a strobe flash of blinding red, intense pain from the light and a crow, a terrible crow pecking my eye out. The cry rings and echoes through my mind even now. I was afraid at first but have come to thrill when they appear now. They are the voice of a higher entity. I get an overwhelming sense that it all means something. I think the crows are inside my mind to tell me more when I'm ready.

I request your help. I do not know what these things may symbolize, but have faith in the experienced anons on this board that I can translate this into language.
>>
>>18272687
Why not consult the gods rather than the anons with various agendas?

It is not my place to intervene in matters such as this.
>>
>>18272743
I was compelled to do so.
>>
What is it you need gods help with.
Ask and ye shall receive
>>
>>18272782
The Gods instructed you to seek clarification of their divine vision to you, from randoms on the internet?

Really?
>>
The apocalypse has begun. Meditate every moment
>>
We are God who chose to enter this world as a fast from infinite abundance
>>
We are not all powerfull, then there would be no pain. Here are ways to transcend all suffering right Now
>>
We are circular oscillations, everyone returns to the origin. All souls are found
>>
We are cosmic oceans observing our surfaces reflections. Like in waves on a ocean that which goes up must come down. You are waves of we
>>
>>18272869

I felt a conviction that I should tell my story to those who would show me my path. This is the best community I know for something like this.
>>
We are the first and the last, alphaomega. Last is first. Eternally our souls braid and knot
>>
Join alpha and omega to create the symbol for infinity. Together first and last embrace infinity, pain is pleasure and quantas of infinity are both. Peacefully nurture meditative bliss, the infinite is here and Now
>>
Meditation on the worst pain imaginable, imagine fully being stuck in such suffering and then releasing yourself to your current situation through Meditation. Meditation offers salvation for all life.
>>
Meditate every moment, consider it a job. Meditate on love. Meditate on breath and heart, then third eye
>>
Don't offend the clowns, they are supernatural tunneldiggers. Expect airborne zombie virus, vampires, werewolves, insects, nuclear war and extraterrestrials
>>
Expecting and interpreting hinders Nirvana
>>
We can be contacted at gmail.com with the address Appelros.Erik
>>
>>18272687
Read every comment gather up knowledge create something else with elements of it.
>>
>>18272687
Youve done something terrible OP. Youve awakened powers beyond your comprehension and even further than any possible control. Spectral nigger cocks will haunt you from now on, seeking the opportunity to rip your asshole to shreds.
There is however a slight chance for you to save yourself. Now i will share with you the wisdom of the ages, entrusted to me by thousand year old monks secluded in a place that exists between the dawn and dusk, shifting amidst the sands of time.. You need to embrace your mistake and prepare your anus for the torment. You need to lube up and wear a bigger plug every night all night, to stretch up. As soon as you manage to orgasm handsfree, youll be ready for your trial. If your tormentor sees you enjoying it, they might forgive you. Take heed to my words and keep strong. Ill say a prayer for you. Peace be unto you brother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqbSgMv-dqY

ETs are here
>>
>>18272687

Good work. You're unlikely to find help here. Read and never stop reading. Chaos magick is a good place to start because of accessibility, then move on to more traditional sources. Find your own path. Recommend reading Peter Carrol and Phil Hine first
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.