[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found footage movie suggestion ? i'll start this on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 12

File: poster-5959.jpg (278KB, 1009x1500px) Image search: [Google]
poster-5959.jpg
278KB, 1009x1500px
>>
If you haven't seen it V/H/S, don't bother watching it twice and don't bother with 2.
Blair Witch
Area 51 is fun
The McPherson Tape
Paranormal Entity
Grave Encounters and Grave Encounters 2 are also fun movies
I can't recommend REC because I've never seen it, only Quarantine
>>
http://news.sky.com/story/third-severed-human-foot-found-in-somerset-10524057

Does this qualify as found footage?
>>
Lake Mungo is more documentary style like Poughkeepsie but scarier in a less fucked-up way. The Last Broadcast is pretty low fi but has some creepy moments.

Also REC and REC 2 are great, disregard the other sequels.

Cannibal Holocaust is a given if you haven't experienced it yet. Still haunted by that turtle scene...
>>
Home Movie
Ratter
>>
File: images (6).jpg (17KB, 208x317px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
17KB, 208x317px
>>18272710
Lake Mungo is pretty fucked, the very ending kinda ruined it for me though. There's also The Tunnel, and Australian documentary style 'found footage'. Scared the absolute shit out of me
>>
>>18272597
the objective

set in afghanistan. protagonists are operators
>>
>>18272648
2 and 3 were both great!
>>
creep is really unsettling but bizzarely hilarious as well. you can find it on Netflix if nowhere else
>>
>>18272648
>Paranormal Entity
i saw this one. There are some REALLY creepy parts... but acting is BAD as fuck. Could had been really good

Also, blair with project is the best horror movie imo
>>
https://vimeo.com/62986600
https://vimeo.com/62986701
https://vimeo.com/62986702
>>
>>18272849
yo! i watched this movie and i really liked but.. the final was kinda disappointing and not good enough.. anyways nice film! thanks for suggestion
>>
>>18273225
Dem tits, tho.
>>
>>18273628
>Ratter
lol I immediatly remembered that part
>>
>>18272597

There's a decent one for free online that I reviewed recently. It's called Rorschach, you can find it on youtube. Extremely subtle, so it's a love-it or hate-it sort of thing, but I really enjoyed it.

My favourite found footage films are are Blair Witch Project, Rec, The Conspiracy, and the entirety of Marble Hornets.
>>
File: stanley.jpg (319KB, 1500x1044px) Image search: [Google]
stanley.jpg
319KB, 1500x1044px
>>18272835
>The Tunnel
is good. Scared the absolute shit out of me too.
>>
File: kagutaba.jpg (52KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
kagutaba.jpg
52KB, 500x262px
I loved Noroi: the Curse
>>
>>18274803
yh it was a pretty good documentary style horror film. had some unsettling parts that made it feel more interesting.
>>
File: 1466655512401.png (179KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
1466655512401.png
179KB, 500x395px
>>18272849
>/x/ kept recommending this film
>finally watch it
>mediocre as fuck
>the finale was even more mediocre

I was both disappointed and perplexed since /x/ usually recommends good stuff.
>>
Banshee Chapter

I liked it
>>
File: lake mungo 2.png (332KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
lake mungo 2.png
332KB, 1024x576px
>>18272597
Lake Mungo is without a doubt the creepiest found footage movie I've ever seen

Probably doesn't have the same effect on everyone and could be considered kind of boring to some but I'd recommend it
>>
File: vhs.png (1020KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
vhs.png
1020KB, 1024x571px
Watch VHS 2

It has the best found footage out of the whole franchise

The suicide cult and the alien abduction stories are both amazingly well done
>>
>>18273168

Came here to suggest it. It's allot different than your typical found footage movie but I liked it allot.
>>
File: the conspiracy.png (147KB, 600x319px) Image search: [Google]
the conspiracy.png
147KB, 600x319px
Also check out The Conspiracy

It's like a /pol/ found footage horror movie
>>
>>18274803
Ending was a huge let down. The MC was completely retarded.
>>
Megan Is Missing
>>
Not a movie but still allegedly found footage and pretty creepy - "bitterroot footage".
>>
British film Ghostwatch, which is set up like a live broadcast from an allegedly haunted house, which actually caused the BBC a lot of problems as people were calling in thinking it was real.
>>
The Zombie Diaries
>>
>>18276666
Must be ok if it got these quads
>>
Noroi
>>
>>18272597
>Poughkeepsie
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Paranormal Activity is the worst piece of garbage to come out of found footage films.
>>
I watched Lake Mungo earlier this week as it's constantly being suggested on here.

It was the biggest pile of wank ever. I think I might've had high expectations of it, due to it seemingly being rated so highly here, but I was honestly hugely disappointed. Nothing about it creeped me out at all.
>>
>>18272663
Ah

I get it now
>>
>>18276713
I thought the first one was ok. Not great, just ok. The rest of them were just garbage.
>>
>>18276756
Hey we have what looks like the first ever confirmed supernatural activity in the entire history of man caught on tape. Better do nothing about it, stay in the house and go to sleep.

No. No fucking way.

Somebody actually got paid to write this.
>>
People suggesting Blair Witch - You DO mean the original Blair Witch Project right? That new one in cinemas right now sucks immensely. But the original remains unbeaten as my favourite scary movie ever.
>>
>>18276761
>Somebody actually got paid to write this.

I agree it didn't deserve to make the money it did. It would've been alright as a youtube "ghost caught on camera" thing. But that's about it.
>>
>>18276763
This isn't gonna be a meme, is it? Because the new one was nearly as good as the original .
>>
>>18276743
Shit taste
>>
>>18276626
Agreed on this one.
>>
>>18276763
>>18277115
It really wasn't. What is wrong with you?
>>
Whatever you do, just never watch The Bell Witch Haunting. It's the worst ff I've ever seen.
Also, I'm surprised with people recommending old The Blair WItch Project. It was so bad, I can't remember a single person who left the theater and enjoyed it. I haven't watched the new one, but I'm not inclined either.
>>
>>18275627
>It has the best found footage out of the whole franchise
That's not saying much
>>
>>18272648>
>The McPherson Tape
This is such shit, even if it's just a reenactment. I laughed so hard when I saw the aliens.

>>18272835
Just watched this. It's actually pretty good, even if some of the acting is wooden. Some nice creeps.

>>18277859
lol if you think Blair Witch is bad. That film still has one of the best uses of "Enforced Method Acting" in an FF film, ever. Every other found footage film to come out since BWP has been trying to match it, and mostly failing miserably (with a few rare exceptions.)
>>
>>18272648
this pleb recommends grave encounters 2 but implies V/H/S is bad, get out autist
>>
recent signal from space decoded;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0kQotRwRns
>>
>>18272648
>Paranormal Entity
Oh man, I should watch that again. The Bell Witch never gets enough treatment.
>>18272710
>The Last Broadcast
I don't think I like how the ending breaks from the formula. Also I don't think it made all that much sense.
>>18274803
Coming up soon on my viewlist! The whole thing with Worms Guy is a bit absurd, but Noroi is easily my favorite Kouji Shiraishi movie.
>>
Cannibal holocaust
Rec
Rec 2
VHS
Blair witch

And if you have spare 8 hours, the marble hornets is some real awesomesauce
>>
Does /x/ do streams or watch parties any more?
>>
>>18279016
instasync is dead
>>
>>18272648
Most of the REC movies are good, Quarantine is a garbage US cash grab on something great, like the most US horror movies based on japanese horror movies
>>
>>18274803
GOOD SHIT
>>
anybody know a movie it has a guy adn a girl i think and theres some weird bad person or demon and theres like this black goo kind of stuff.
>>
So what makes a good scary movie? why do they all do a buildup, random brief encounters, jump scares, them final spoopy where you see what's happening fully?
>>
>>18279425
for me its the slow build up of characters and then psychologicaly breaking them down with either supernatural or real life horrors that they cant deal with. blair witch can be a good example of this since it makes great tension by using its own lore and breaks down its characters one by one.
>>
If you want something that is more of a mindfuckery than spooky, I recommend Lunopolis.
>>
>>18279404
splinter. It's about a goo that is a fungus which metabolizes people, right?
>>
>>18279455
nah thats not it.
now that i think about it i think that 2 of the main characters were kids or maybe just kinds young.
and the bad guy was maybe a clown or someone theatrical
(i think i remember a white room and the floor was covered in the black goo. the young girl got dragged into it and the boy maybe went in after her.)
either my memory is really bad or ive just created some fucked up horror film in my head that ive been thinking about for over 10 years.
>>
"The Forbidden Files" is better than all of this shit.

Filthy casuals...
>>
>>18273628
Same here, muh dick
>>
>>18278857
Ashton, what are you doing on /x/?
>>
>>18272835

TANGELS
>>
The ending of Poughkeepsie fucking sucked. It blueballed you so hard
>>
>>18279462
Sounds like Creepshow 2 when those people were trapped on a raft in a lake whilst being stalked by some black goo/blob in the water. Shit fucked me up as a kid
>>
>>18278512
I never really liked Blair Witch, but I do like the planned murder theory that has come up recently.
>>
>>18281285
nope not it either. maybe it will forever remain a mystery.
>>
>>18281298
>murder theory that has come up recently
u coulda just said matpat
>>
>>18278534
V/H/S was my first recommendation. I suggested watching it once because I have seen it numerous times and every time I watched it again it lost its novelty.
Grave Encounters is 'fun'. The story in the second one is shut but the scenes are good.
>>
>>18281207
b-b-but I'm Matt
>>
>>18281207
Lawton?
>>
Grave Encounters
As Above, So Below
The Tunnel is pretty good and it's on youtube, not to the caliber of these other two tho

BTW the houses october built was pretty shitty and not scary, it wasn't a terrible movie to watch but a terrible movie if you're looking for spoops.
>>
Alone with Her is similar to Ratter which has already been mentioned.
>>
The Grifter
>>
>>18272663
kekkles
>>
>>18275398
I felt this way about The Babadook. It's not found footage, though.
>>
>>18276743
Only movie to ever give me chills. I loved it, but some of it seemed a little unbelievable.
>>
>>18272597
I live there..
>>
McPherson tape is probably in my top 10 for any movie that gives me spooks.
Acting it shoddy at times and bit hammy but the fact we barely ever see the aliens and how they portray them as unstoppable despite being limp bitches makes them pretty spooky. A modern remake of it could actually be done very well consider what we got.
>>
>>18272597
You are a faggot if you haven't seen

OCCULT or CULT
>>
>>18275646
This movie was awful. So anti-climax the whole thing.
>>
>>18278857
>awesomesauce
>>
>>18279016
I wish. nobody streams anymore
>>
>>18281230
You read my mind. Reminds me of maybe my favorite movie review of all time.

After 40 minutes of dreariness, finally someone is attacked… Yes, people… it's… Tangles time! The ten minutes that follow this abduction are about a character running through the tunnels, shouting "Tangles". "Tangles!... Tangles!!!... Tangles!" I kid you not. And then: "Tangles!... Tangles!" And so on. I am surprised they didn't call him "Kermit" or perhaps "Popeye". What a dumb name. Shouting out "Tangles!" a thousand times would be considered total overkill in a comedy, let alone in a horror film in which this kind of silly repetitiousness is a full-blown kamikaze act perpetrated by the presumably alcoholic screenwriter. Didn't he want TT to be scary? Apparently not. Hence the whole Tangles Affair, which could have sunk a government, not to mention a little Aussie horror movie weighed down so heavily by its utter excess of tanglesiness.

Then again, why am I complaining about the name? It's not the movie's fault that the man is actually called that way. After all, this is "based on true events", right? Tangles: the man, the legend. Let's not desecrate the name of this boom-man who ended up in the belly of an actual, real tunnel zombie.

TL;DR The Tunnel is shit do not watch it unless you like to hear people shouting TANGLES 300 times.
>>
>>18282520
Seconding As Above, So Below.

Very creepy and entertaining. Actually watched it multiple times which I can't say about any of the other movies mentioned in this thread.
>>
>>18281285
That sounds like it's based on a Stephen King book:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raft_(short_story)
>>
The YouTube Channel TwinPerfect just made a Video about some obscure japanese foudn footage movie.
The scares were mostly so subtle that i found myself constantly searching the screen for anything.
They uploaded it unlisted with the URL in this Video, i hope you guys are cool enough to not report them since i really like their channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHAleDBoY3c
>>
>>18276626
You could just watch like the last 20 minutes and spare yourself an hour of garbage movie.
>>
>>18272648
REC is great unless you're Spanish
>>
I know i'm being a lazy bitch for asking instead of finding out myself, but i have lots of chores to get through so not having to research myself would be nice.

So if anyone could, where can I watch these things online? I have Netflix but nothing else. I think I saw one thing on youtube, and I already saw GhostWatch (pretty good).

Thanks in advanced
>>
>>18272710
Lake Mungo sucked ass.
>>
>>18273242
I don't have any wine to go with this cheese
>>
>>18283650
Add It Follows to that list.
>>
>>18285724
Alluc.
>>
>>18272710
lake mungo is retarded and bad and anyone saying it isn't is troll
>>
As above so below
>>
388 Arletta Avenue
>>
>>18272597
>tfw I actually live in Poughkeepsie

Y'all wanna hear about our actual serial killer/paranormal sites?
>>
>>18285724
Forbidden Files is on YouTube. Good suggestion. Loved it.
>>
I know it's probably not found footage, but what is the name of that movie about soldiers entering some dark cloud or something and some paranormal shit happens inside?
>>
>>18286699
Yes please.
>>
>>18284181
Wouldnt be suprised, king acts in the original one to a short story he wrote
>>
4th kind
Paranormal activity the marked ones, also the only good one of the franchise
Cloverfield
Vhs2
As above so below
I know some are listed but i like the ones in my list personally
>>
>>18287040
I watched the Marked Ones while getting on the piss. It was a good time.
>>
>>18286842
Quarantine 2?
>>
>>18287272
No.

It was out in sandnigger territory, I think.
>>
>>18273794
Marble hornets is terrible. Nothing about it is good barring maybe the first 3 episodes. Then it turns into an edgy teen Shit fest. Just awful.
>>
>>18278857
The fact marble hornets gets so much love here makes me think /x/ is filled with edgy teenagers. It's such a pile of Shit. Poorly written, poorly acted, terrible make up. It's a stones throw away from being a 12 year olds movie project. The delivery was excellent. That's all.
>>
Noroi: The Curse
Occult / Okaruto
Chichibu Oni / The Mountain Incident
>>
>>18287471
>t. an edgy teenager
>>
I live in Poughkeepsie, I work across the street from that house.
>>
>>18272849
>The Objective
Oh shit, that was a damn good movie.

>>18273493
I agree, but after thinking about for a while I think I get it. Western powers all know that SOMETHING is supernaturally fucked up in the mountains of Afghanistan and they want control of it, which is why they've all engaged in wars there for centuries. Just like how the CIA guy was lying to the SpecOps guys about what they were doing and going over their heads, the US government was lying to the CIA guy and going over his head. He wasn't being told everything and was also being sacrificed for a bigger picture goal - having him bring a tiny piece of that supernatural power back home with him, so the US can study it. That's what all the quick-cuts and hospital room scenes are implying.
>>
>>18277859
>Whatever you do, just never watch The Bell Witch Haunting. It's the worst ff I've ever seen.
No man, that movie is one of my favorites ever because it's so bad. That movie like Ed Wood levels of impossibly inept garbage. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Especially because these days everyone is making bad movies on purpose. With Bell Witch, you can tell that they were genuinely trying to make a scary movie, and they failed on every single level possible. I mean come on, you don't find it hilarious that their town has only one deputy and it's this poor asshole who somehow manages to be on scene and capture all of the dashcam footage? They clearly didn't think of getting any other actor to dress up as a cop for a few minutes for any other police scene, and he never has a partner. It's little things like that which really sell the movie for me.
>>
Amber Alert
>>
>>18286699
me too. :^) imma find u mf.
>>
>>18272597
this movie is terrible
>>
>>18273225
there's creepy audio in this knock off. Especially when the sister starts calling out in some disembodied way. They cheapness and the low budget actually adds a lot to the atmosphere. Almost like a VHS tape you'd find in V-H-S lol
Plus it deals with an Incubus and not so much a pissed off ghost
>some tiddies too.
>>
>>18275611
I said this in the other film recommendation thread.
If you're like me and empathise fully with the narrative, with how people experience what they do in the stories of horror films, what happens to this girl in Lake Mungo would fuck anyone up if it happened to them in real life.

******spoiler, don't fucking read on ok? FUck off******
>walk alone in some dried out riverbed at night
>walked away from franz to do some weird lewd shit on your own
>walking along not giving a fuck
>Suddenly look up
>see figure
>Figure is coming straight at you
>notice it's your own walking corpse
>It walks straight into you
>delivers omen about own death in some unspecified way through contact.
>shit fucking brix
>weeks later, actually fucking die
>well fuck

I mean I described that in a light heartted manner but walking into your own walking dead body is unnerving as all SHIT.
>>
>>18275627
the cult short in VSH2 is seriously worth watching

all the others are meh at best
>>
File: Creepshow-Stephen-King.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Creepshow-Stephen-King.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>>18284181
It is, Creepshow 1 and 2 both feature Stephen King stories. King even played in the story The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill
which was based on his short story Weeds.
>>
>>18284983
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18288354
I liked the zombie one. It's nothing worth seeking out on its own, but it was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>18284983
Yeah, I didn't like that.

40 minutes of nothing happening followed by 20 minutes of reviewing nothing happening. I guess conceptually it was OK. And I'd like to see a decent shot of that ghost prop at the end.
>>
The Taking of Deborah Logan. Fucking great movie.
>>
>>18282520
>As Above, So Below

This was really disappointing
>>
>>18272597
https://youtu.be/bGgiGPz-xHY

It's in french but good
>>
>>18288795
Damn right it is.
>>
>>18288899
That's some really great shit, man. Thanks, had no idea it was a thing.

Also there is an English dub on youtube.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Can't believe Troll Hunter, Trolljegeren, haven't been mentioned. Easily the best found-footage style movie I've ever watched, also one of the only ones I've actually enjoyed watching multiple times. Norwegian movie about trolls and the government covering up the truth about them, true /x/
>>
>>18273242
>https://vimeo.com/62986702
this was so fucking bad lol
>>
>>18280646

Yeah I accidentally stumbled across them on youtube the other night, took me a while to figure out what was going on.
>>
>>18287746
Too bad that's how those companies are like.

You're never told the full story, and you are replacable easily.

It's real life.
>>
>>18288397
Stephen King sucks dick.
>>
>>18290390
are you serious? that movie was so fucking boring , the cgi was shit and the acting was laughable
>>
File: fid13791.jpg (34KB, 350x522px) Image search: [Google]
fid13791.jpg
34KB, 350x522px
>>18272597
>ctrl+F "The Borderlands"
>no results

You guys need to step it up
>>
>>18273242
Thank you anon!!!!! Just thank you!!!
>>
I just watched VHS. It was pretty good but can someone explain it?

Who was the killer in the woods? What was up with that girl Skype-ing the doctor and how were the stories all related?
>>
>Trash Humpers
>>
>>18291492
if you're talking about the glitchy video corruption killer part, who fucking knows.
the skype video one was a little convoluted, he was just in another room the whole time and some cult or whatever was keeping her hostage

none of the stories are directly related as far as I'm aware
>>
>>18291492
>how were the stories all related?
It's an anthology series, so they aren't. They are entirely standalone. The only connection is the framing story, where they are all on videos owned by the dead guy.
>>
>>18276747
lol. I didn't get it either
>>
>>18276626
Terrible. Movie is boring as hell and full of unlikeable characters.
>>
>>18288752
you replying to your self over click bait?
>>
>>18290997
The ending was poorly executed and too abrupt, at least from what I recall.
>>
>>18294286
Uh, no? The guy was trying to promote the film, I found it fairly disappointing. Though on retrospect it did leave me thinking about it much later, and I guess maybe it's worth the watch.

If you didn't figure out how it works, the video the anon linked to was an explanation of the film. He shows the URL to the film 8 minutes in. As of this moment, it is still up.

Don't know where you're getting the idea it's click bait. It's a one hour long legit horror film.
>>
>>18285710
How so? Im from El Salvador and I loved it
>>
emanuelle in america has the most convincing looking snuff ever
>>
also muzan-e
damn you 4chan only know popular films, you never look into obscure stuff
>>
>>18287461
idk man I enjoyed like the first 6 hours of it
>>
AUGUST UNDERGROUND
>>
>>18275646
second
despite what others might think
>>
>>18288169
Completely agreed

That scene was fucking terrifying
>>
Help me out guys

There's a found footage video on YouTube that's like a few friends driving at night and keep going through a tunnel which restarts them back to where they've been already. I can't for the life of me find it, anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
Just watched Lake Mungo

>Spolier alert following
Wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I love movies that start out really slow and then build through the movie, but this one kinda stayed slow and I didn't realize where the peak was until it was over. It was kinda up and down creepy too, for example
>parents report visuals of her, weird noises in house, spoops building
>brother captures creepy as fuck images of the chick
>then admits he faked them, killing the spoop vibe
>more creepy images while bro is out of town, spoops began again
>it was neighbor trying to get sex tape, spoops gone
>find out psychic already knew/interviewed her, spoops lowered more and seems more like a conspiracy
>weird shit going on at lake, spoops piqued
>her own corpse captured, alright now we're getting to spoop town
>over

Didn't do enough IMO. Also left way too many unanswered questions, not the kinda questions that freak you out and leave you to your own imagination but questions like wtf just happened and why
>>
I actually thought marble hornets was pretty fucking spoopy when I first watched it at the very beginning the slenderman craze back in 2010

Haven't watched it recently
>Gimme $20
>>
>>18299583
No thorough road on YouTube?
>>
>>18272663
heheh
>>
>>18273628
Ayy
>>
>>18272849
Is it anything like the opening of Deliver Us From Evil?
>>
>>18299583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08rj_ioKNSo
>>
>>18278857
Cannibal Holocaust isn't entirely a found footage movie... there's basically two narratives, the found footage narrative and the narrative about people who found the footage and are watching it.

Also, there's a bunch of gross out scenes and a lot of gore, but not really anything scary or paranormal
>>
>>18297274
fuck you i wanted to say it first
>>
Alantutorial
>>
>>18281400
I always liked the last tape in V/H/S the most. Wish they'd make a whole movie like that. Found footage of driving around and finding an abandoned/haunted place. Exploring and then SHTF. That mixture of UrBex and horror. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones was kinda like that.

Like if the Blair Witch wasn't total garbage.
>>
>>18283650
>>18285805
>Friends decide we should have a scary movie night and watch It Follows cause we heard it was "best horror movie of the current decade so far"
>Friends talk about how spooked they were by The Babadook (also near the top on the same list that put It Follows at #1)
>I'd never seen it before
>They decide to make it a double feature and watch Babadook afterwards

What a double dose of disappointment
>>
>>18303457
I have taken 4 movie recommendations from /x/.
Area 51, Lake Mungo, The Barabdok and It Follows.
Area 51 was cool, the ending was average but it kept me watching.
The other 3 were steaming piles of shit.
>>
>>18278857
Rec 2 was a little disappointing. I personally didn't like the way they explained the zombie infection and how it ends. First one is way much more disturbing
>>
>>18281527
Bane?
>>
File: IMG_0759.jpg (53KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.jpg
53KB, 355x500px
http://youtu.be/H9XYvQufcdk
>>
>>18273140
1 and 2 were great. Vhs Viral was dogshit.
>>
>>18303913
dig this movie for introducing me to benji cossa.
>>
Thr McPherson tape. Ancient but nively done. https://youtu.be/qBUPqnOlvZk
>>
>>18287471
well i probably liked it, because i was an edgy teenager when it started
>>
>>18276635
Just looked it up and was reading about it, but I had to close the tab. I hate websites with jumpscares.
>>
>>18276747
lololololololol
>>
>>18273225
BURN
DOWN
THE
FOREST
>>
any REAL found footage?
>>
>>18306748
Is there really such a thing ? If it is real it will probably not be released
>>
>>18275646
good film
>>
>>18272597
Session 9, it was filmed in my hometown and is low budget and shitty at times but overall great
>>
>>18279438
Worth watching
>>
>>18286842
Sounds like you mean the Objective.
>>
>>18290390
You have good taste anon, that movie had the perfect mix of fun and sad and scary for me.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.