[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1477223878276.jpg (417KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1477223878276.jpg
417KB, 653x635px
Hey /x/ so my stupid edgy friend bought a Ouija board and to make this simple he got dumped and has some violent tendencies and shit like that. Anyway I'm scared for his now ex and myself as well, because he knows I've still been talking to her because regardless I'm still their mutual friend. This guy just told me he's summoning demons so I just want to make sure there's a way I can protect myself and her included. I'm a Catholic but I'm not sure if that's relevant. Also sorry for my shit format and rushed grammar. (Pic unrelated)
>>
You seem like quite the faggot.
>>
>>18272378
Considering the fact that you're still in HS I'd be more worried about him shooting up the place than summoning a spoopy demon on you.
As for protection from that, try bulletproof vests
>>
Pray dude... I was attacked and followed by at least one demon for years and it did not stop until I started praying, commending it to leave in jesus name and sleeping with a bible next to me, it still tries to get back in my life every now and then but those three things stop it.
>>
>>18272390
Thanks for the actual advice anon
>>
>>18272378
>has anger problems
He won't have the mental fortitude to do anything to you. If one can command demons, it certainly won't be from this fella. He'll get his own for tampering with it.
>>
>>18272378

Summon Jesus to beat up the demon, like in power rangers he will probably win but you have to summon him in his full form
>>
File: image.jpg (350KB, 751x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
350KB, 751x819px
Just pray and have a priest come to your house and do a exorcism or something along the lines of that manor.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.