[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clinton knows about the ayyyys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161026-110654.png (42KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161026-110654.png
42KB, 480x800px
Hey there, /pol/ here. We were digging into the Clinton Emails when this showed up. Is this major proof of Ayyys or not? Why is the government hiding the ayyyyys?

General Ayy Lmao thread

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010
>>
>Why is the government hiding the ayyyyys
People are retarded.
>>
>>18272307
>Is this major proof of Ayyys or not? Why is the government hiding the ayyyyys?

Ayyy is a pile of bullshit, a psyop, aliens and demons aren't real, trying to subtly convince people they are and that you are in league with them so that people will fear you and not attempt to subvert your rule is an ancient technique of empire that has always been used,
>>
>>18272328
Do you have any proof that aliens and demons aren't real? Do you even have any evidence that could go towards disproving them? No? Well you can't say they're not real for certain then can you?
>>
>>18272328
>ayys aren't real
>13.4 billion years and a hugeass universe and there hasn't been an advanced extraterrestrial civilization
>>
>>18272307
You're not /pol/, you're /late/
Lurk moar newfag.
>>
>>18272307
She is an ayy. She's either Lucifer or Satan taking the form of a lizard taking the form of a decrepit woman. Hopefully Lucifer's family will get their lazy asses off of the throne in the Orion Belt and come calm their son down and liberate us.
>>
>>18272490
>not taking your antipsychotic meds
>>
>>18272307

Listen to David Icke if you want real information.
>>
This is just one stupid person thinking Hillary's coming out truth about ayy lmao's, and another stupid person thinking the praise afforded to Hillary will help her failing career as a presidentress.
>>
>>18272507
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18272507
>Listen to David Icke if you want real information.
please be bait
>>
While I believe that the US government might know more than they let on, I don't believe these e-mails are legit.
>>
If you take this subject matter remotely seriously just say alien, this isn't Bob Fishbein.

>Thanks for your support. We will keep at it.
Didn't Hillary make a comment recently about wanting UFO disclosure? Bill said he wanted to do that for years. It's nothing we didn't already know.
>>
>"Ancient astronaut theorists predict.."
>>
>>18272436
I can say for certain that you're retarded
>>
The government has diplomacy with aliens and disclosure of that and a new era of space travel would be dank as fuck
>>
>>18272328

Fuck off dolt
>>
>>18272307
am i the only who finds the language in these e-mail very wooden and fake, and the email kinda the same?
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
>>
>>18272507
>Not Alex Jones
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.