[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kundalini Awakening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 13-01-46-chakras.jpg (584KB, 2406x2905px) Image search: [Google]
13-01-46-chakras.jpg
584KB, 2406x2905px
Has anyone released their kundalini energy? If so,how did you do it?

Do I understand correctly that I just have to focus on all the chakras and eventually an electric bolt gets shot through the spine and you're basically a more spiritual being?

I can focus on my third eye and make it buzz in a short time,so much that it presses/pushes uncomfortably,but I didnt ever go beyond that.

I hope for the kundalini awakening to give me supernatural psychic powers or a different vision (like when you are tripping and see fractals and patterns and stuff).
>>
>>18271863

https://rooftopsandrafters.wordpress.com/fire-tunnels-kundalini-the-false-holy-spirit/

repent if you do not want to get deceived by demons and satan
>>
>>18271863
Ehh I had a kundalini thing happen inadvertently.
I was thinking about what language is a bunch and asked myself what's behind language.
I saw a particular firey thing that I probably won't forget,
no powers or anything, i think that's just bullshit to lure people in
>>
Put your thumb in your bum then drink a pint of rum
>>
>>18271872
ok, go to the top of a mountain with a telescope and if you can see china I will admit you are right
>>
File: IMG_1825.jpg (145KB, 1431x1409px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1825.jpg
145KB, 1431x1409px
>>18271945
This. Can confirm. Kundalini like mad, bro.
>>
>>18271983
Blue board m8.
>>
>>18271984
Nothing wrong with that image.
>>
>>18271863
hi,i'm looking for how to increase kundalini energy too! i find a lot of books are mostly saying the same with this video,but some of his opinions were wrong
>>
>>18271863
>>18272005
link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwrXrFyeE8
>>
>>18271863
I did. Note that I do not have any mental illness.

I woke up early one day back in 2015. It must have been about late 2 AM. I decided to dedicate the time before I went off into the world by meditating. I started doing TM (transcendental meditation) and before I knew it I began seeing "visions" (scenes I could view with my eyes closed). These mainly consisted of periods of seeing white light, warping colors, and celestial landscapes.

I start to get in the zone of feeling bliss (a full body sensation that I could focus to specific parts of my body). I focused this energy on my root chakra. This started rising (something I had no control of, I was only able to expand or retract the force of the energy).

After the meditation I was fully awake and could not go back to sleep. I started becoming anxious and sickly.

My body was trying to readjust itself and push out various blockages I had in my energy. I was sick for about 3 hours. After that my mood picked up and I was going strong the entire day.
>>
>>18271984
Fuck. Sorry
>>
>>18272005
>>18272006
Very interesting video,but what do you mean with "some of his opinions were wrong"? What do you disagree with?
>>18272020
I have never really focused on my root chakra that much,maybe I need to go within myself and start feeling the chakras one by one first. But you have had no electric shock in your spine as some describe it?
>>
>>18272077
we need to do something like yoga to clean the "pipelines",the yoga is quite easy however increase "water"(kundalini energy) is the problem.
The meditation can only help a little,i'm still looking for how to increase the energy then we can awake our chakra,got any idea?
>>
set yourself on fire.
all the hidden power inside you will come out.
>>
>>18272205
lol yes,you are right
somebody really did that;imagine their body and thoughts are burning,this is some kind of meditation
>>
>>18271863
I meditated in a pretty fucked up emotional state recently. All of sudden i found myself deeprer than i've ever been durring meditation with a certain feeling that everything i was doing is wrong, both in life and my practice, and i should start over. I did, i can't remember what exactly happened, but i feel major change in my life that i can't explain. The weird part of the whole thing is i'd space out while doing something and answers about random shit i never even wondered about would just flow through my head. That's been happening multiple times a day for the past week. Today it was a random fucking tree, it's trunk weaving left and right, in a forest full of the straightest fucking trees i've ever seen. All of a sudden i'm sitting and staring at the tree for what feels like years with tears streaming down my face like a family member just died, because i understood it, i 'saw' it's life and i saw myself in the tree, and it was beatiful.
So I've been questioning going to the doc yo check if i triggered some mental illness or if my brain's just doing the jinggle after the emotional trauma. What do you guys recomend?
>>
>>18271863
Take up a regular Yoga practice. Both "Advanced Yoga Practices" by Yogani and "Yoga and Kriya" from the Bihar School of Yoga are very good if you have to self-teach. The latter title is much more thorough, but many may find it too much to stick with. Yogani's book is more streamlined and better suited for the modern lifestyle if you just want to jump in. They have a website at aypsite.org along with a support forum for practitioners.

See if you can stick with either one or a similar program for some time. Maybe after awhile that desire for psychic powers will subside and you'll see the bigger picture of what all this is about.
>>
>>18272358
These kinds of things can happen if you're on the path and trauma can be a means to this kind of spiritual opening. I went through a similar period several years ago after Kundalini awakening. It can be both a very beautiful and tumultuous transitional period and you may have a number of psychic and mystical experiences in the meantime. Just flow with it as best you can because it won't last forever. Listen to your body and your intuition for what you need at this time, or if you have some higher guidance or deity you work with you can ask for assistance there. Spiritual practices can help or they can exacerbate things, so pay attention to that. It can feel like you're going crazy especially if the experiences are all new to you, but it will tone down and integrate over time.
>>
File: 1458515928306.gif (2MB, 320x165px)
1458515928306.gif
2MB, 320x165px
You faggots don't want a real kundalini rising, let alone awakening. I had a kundalini awakening while doing heavy squats and it kept me up all night, shit was crazy. Thought stuff was going seriously wrong. I got through it, but only because of my experience with neidan, magick and meditation.

A true kundalini rising will change your life. Don't force kundalini, if you're ready it will come on it's own.
>>
>>18273384
should clarify, I've only had an awakening, not a rising. Rising > awakening
>>
>>18273384
Was it only isolated to that one night? The process didn't continue afterward?
>>
>>18273416
Nah it has continued in episodes, sometimes it'll go full out again, other nights just heat or pain at the sacrum. I honestly have no idea when kundalini will rise, it's kinda scary.

I honestly have had to put neidan, magick and mediation on hold while I try to focus on school, but once you begin it continues for your whole life.

I wouldn't bother with yoga, try some form of qi gong if you're serious. Neidan or neigong would be best. Protip: the best info is free.
>>
>>18271863
>If so,how did you do it?
Through shaktipat and meditation.

>Do I understand correctly that I just have to focus on all the chakras and eventually an electric bolt gets shot through the spine and you're basically a more spiritual being?

No, that's a flippant way of simplifying it. The Kundalini Shakti is life energy, the same that forms the chakras and what makes you breathe.

>I hope for the kundalini awakening to give me supernatural psychic powers or a different vision
If that's how you're going to approach it, then you're not ready. This isn't a trip or for entertainment.
>>
>>18272006
The guy's a charlatan. If you do his practices, it's gonna hurt you.
>>
>>18273448
Who gave you shaktipat? What was that experience like?
>>
>>18273453
I wouldn't accept a shaktipat, unless you know the person's intentions and you know they can be trusted.
I've had them before, if you're familiar with prana or yang qi, it feels like your body is being flooded with it. All of my dantiens can light up (unless it's directed at specific areas), certain energetic areas lite up, like wrists, palms, between shoulder blades, between eyebrows, bottoms of feet, etc
>>
>>18273453
I was given shaktipat by a spiritual master who's now my teacher.

The experience is difficult to put into words.

Basically, you sit in meditation together. That's all you do. Then while sitting, you begin to feel a presence outside of you and inside.

Think of pure light, yet somehow this light carries a kind of force. The light enters your body and your body also produces this light. It spreads throughout and fills the body with a kind of sweet blissfulness. As it goes into the head, the mind dissolves into silence and body into stillness.

The meditation takes place for an hour, and then that's it. Hard to explain what takes place after that. It's the start of a transformation.
>>
>>18272358
Do not. Do not. DO NOT SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT THIS.

The Western medical paradime has no understanding of these Spiritual phenomenon. They will diagnose you as a schizophrenic and medicate you to the eyeballs.

I repeat. DO NOT. see a Doctor about this if you like yourself as you are, and not doped to zombie levels.
>>
Finding Kundalini energy is regressing yourself into the past. The past being when the brains weren't as developed as we are. Think of a downs person thinking about what caveman must of thought about. However, give it some love and let a small amount of brilliance sweep in during a hunt. That's about it. Nothing special really. However allowing yourself to level down this far in the unsupervenience of energy does allow yourself to see what kind of human futures could have been achieved should humans have taken different paths.
>>
>>18272358
Beautiful experience and you're gonna ask a doctor about it? Well, it doesn't hurt to be safe I guess.

My advice is to sit with that feeling as often as you can. Let it go even deeper.

You're crying because you're seeing the beauty of life. It's that beautiful. Most people don't see this because they're distracted. But you're given an opportunity to experience things like this. I'd say enjoy it.
>>
>>18273448
Is meditation going to help rising the kundalini energy even though I don't do specific techniques for it?

But maybe youre right and I should be clear about why one wants to attain the kundalini awakening. I just feel the need to "step up the ladder of spirtuality"
>>
>>18274059
>Is meditation going to help rising the kundalini energy even though I don't do specific techniques for it?
You have to do certain meditations/techniques. Not just any meditation will work. There are specific yoga such as kriya/kundalini yoga if you want to try. It will stir the kundalini, which will be good for your health, but it won't awaken it just yet.

Awakening the kundalini is not an easy feat. Without a teacher, you'll have to practice hard. A teacher can help you, but finding the right one is difficult, and it's something that I think requires readiness to meet one.

>I just feel the need to "step up the ladder of spirtuality"
Actually, that's the exact reason I sought out the kundalini too. I felt stuck on my path so I looked for a teacher.

It depends on how serious you are about spiritual transformation. Once it truly awakens, it's irreversible. It will put you on a path of mental/emotional/physical purging, as it works its way up through the spine and throughout the body. You'll be set on fire until all your illusions are burned away and only the enlightened state is left.

That's why readiness is so important. People may not understand just how unprepared they are for truth. And for those (un)fortunate to have a surprise awakening, it can be devastating, especially if they don't know what this energy is doing to them.

You have to know what you're in for basically and where this will take you. If all of that is lined up, then you can start doing whatever you need to awaken it. The kundalini will meet you halfway.
>>
>>18274194
I see,so I am able to "stir" the energy around and do good for my well being,but to awaken the kundalini I will have to seek out someone who will guide me based on both our "vibrations",basically if I get along well with my teacher.

I am very serious about making changes in life to understand it better,as to such a degree where a "normal" human being wouldnt be able to tell if He was doing good or bad. I want to understand life and act in ways only an enlightened person can understand.

I'm not sure if its of any importance but due to several psychedelic trips I'm very intrigued about the unknown or rather "mysterious" part of life that can only be understood on a higher level of consciousness. And that's why I want to explore it in any way possible. Cultivating Chi would be another thing I'm interested in,but I guess for that I really need to enroll in a Tai Chi class or something.
>>
>>18271984

You can't see their cunts or anything. I don't see a problem here beyond they're not very attractive.
>>
>>18273629
>paradime

Come on m8
>>
>Not knowing the original english word for ten adjacent pennies
>>
>>18274254
>but to awaken the kundalini I will have to seek out someone who will guide me based on both our "vibrations",basically if I get along well with my teacher.

Yeah basically. But it's not really that you have to get along with them. A teacher with a fully awakened kundalini can in direct it within a student. All the student has to do is be present for it. Be careful when looking for a teacher. There are some who can give shaktipat but not be fully realized. If you get it from them, you might also inherit their own personal energy blockages.

It's not the only way to awaken it though. It can happen just by accident, or from traumatic experiences as someone else here has said. But if you don't want to rely on accidents, you can also do serious meditation practice on your own which can do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLq04QI9UY
Check out this video. It's a discourse on kundalini. It's very basic but I think it does a good job of explaining. It outlines different paths/practices and so on. The video also gives you resources to check out further.

Also, keep in mind that the kundalini might just choose you. It might just decide that you're ready. So cultivate that desire to awaken and work at it.
>>
>>18274254
A teacher can be invaluable if you can meet a good one, but realistically this isn't always possible. That being said I think most that experience Kundalini will have done so without a teacher. If a teacher isn't going to happen then persistence in sadhana and a truly burning desire are things you do have control over. And of course there is always grace, which can't be predicted or relied upon, but for some it will just happen without much or any provocation.
>>
>>18274254
Tai chi classes are basic qigong, they don't teach proper neidan. Pick up some daoist literature and study. Reading Guanzi would explain most of what you need to know without the expression of the author's understandings and ideas like in Tao te ching. Neiye chapter of Guanzi would help you understand the concept of qi and the Dao and also provide some information on meditation techniques. Buddhist and daoist practices are simmilar and certain methods of both work well together and complement each other.
>>
>>18274271
Exactly. I went to a doctor, he drugged me up and now I can't fucking spell!
>>
Bumping this thread.exe
>>
>>18274324
Thank you for all the information youre providing,I hope soon I'll be ready to awakend the energy within.
>>18274337
I always thought that taking your own steps is more valuable than relying on a teacher to show you "how its done",although I'm not in a position to judge this,as I am very inexperienced and need to learn myself. Bit if Buddha could achieve spiritual enlightenment on his own,I believe anyone can.
>>18274401
Thank you very much,I hope I will be successfull in cultivating the life force to energize my journey towards becoming a better human. Hopefully doing wrong movements in Qi Gong isn't too much of a problem.
>>
Bumping again so this thread does not die
>>
File: 546745667.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px)
546745667.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
>>18271863
Is the hallowen a good day to do this? I hear all the spirits are fucking around that day.
>>
>>18279231
Any day is a good day desu
>>
So how do I awaken my kundalini without shaktipat?
>>
>>18272205
>this
Buddhist Monks do that all the time
>>
I remember I was really into this shit when I was maybe twelve or thirteen years old. One night I tried to awaken my kundalini by imagining a stream of energy flowing from my crown chakra to each of my other chakras, starting from the root. I remember stopping at around the heart chakra because I was beginning to feel my body vibrating violently. Freaked me out, man. Was I going somewhere?
>>
>>18271863
Just let yourself get abused by psychos until you break and think you live in hell. after a few weeks everything should return to ''normal'' and you can try to fix the world
>>
>>18279557
Im no expert,but I don't think you would have suffered if you kept going. Try it again soon and tell us what happened
>>
>>18279557
If memory serves, that vibrating sensation is the first thing you experience just before an OBE separation. It sounds like you accidentally put yourself into a trance and were just about to astral project.
>>
>>18273384
Do you still have symptoms of it or did you get back to normal?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.