[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phil Schneider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: BM-Phil-Underground-Grey.jpg (206KB, 362x501px) Image search: [Google]
BM-Phil-Underground-Grey.jpg
206KB, 362x501px
Was he credible?
What evidence is there that you have found?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
>>
File: 126.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
Underground bases are real.

Do they contain ayyy lmao?

Maybe
>>
I didn't believe his story, just personally, no real reason. But he did get killed, so it makes me wonder.
>>
i think i live near an underground base. i don't want to go into much detail, but i live in the usa in a desert region. there is a lot of military passing by my house on a daily basis. i got a look at some of the patches on their uniform once. one patch i've seen a lot is similar to the pic, but not square. more round. wondering if any anons know what the insignia means? i found the picture pretty easily, but haven't found more than one picture, and no helpful information whatsoever. any assistance would be appreciated.
>>
Unless you live in the El Paso footprint, you have the wrong pic related
>>
>>18270253
i don't live in texas. not too far away though. what does that insignia mean? i would have to assume its marines, because that is the only branch of the military with a base somewhat nearby. there are at least two dod installations nearby that marine base, however.
>>
>>18270175
He was mentally ill and was pushing a fake story (Dulce Base) that is a proven hoax that had been played on another mentally ill man, Paul Bennewitz.

So no OP, he is not credible in anyway.
>>
>>18270450
>Paul Bennewitz
what do u mean by mentally ill? have links to your claims?
>>
>>18270450
i saw some stuff on Paul but Phil?
>>
>>18270454
I'm guessing you are new to "Ufology"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bennewitz
>>
>>18270460
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Bennewitz
I am.. got some info or links to UFOlogy that might make me shit my pants?
>>
>>18270460
>Doty claims what the senators were told was not true. Doty says he was told to make Bennewitz believe there was an impending alien invasion because Bennewitz was actually observing secret Air Force projects. According to Doty, the Air Force wanted to discredit Bennewitz so no one would figure that out. However, Doty claims that in doing so, he created hoaxed documents that were given to Bennewitz and other UFO researchers, and that he broke into Bennewitz’s house and office, some if not all of which is illegal.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.