[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis, Occultism, & WWII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Here's a question for you guys:

Do you honestly believe that occult forces were involved in WWII?

If so, why?
>>
>>18270094
>honestly
no
>>
Explain occult forces.
>>
>>18270094
Joos are paranormal monsters, so yes, the occult was involved in WWII. t. Nazi Cabal leader- erm- an average normal person
>>
>>18270094
DO you honestly believe Hitler burnt all these jews because he hated them? No. He needed them for massive human sacrifices. He picked the jews out because racial hatred towards a group was an easy way to make his servants bring him more subjects for sacrifices.
>>
Hitler was long dead by the time WWII started, his skin was simply a puppet for demonic possession
>>
Hitler never actually existed. He was created as part of a vast left-wing conspiracy to discredit nationalism/conservatism.
>>
Hitler was invented to Martin Luther King Jr. using Skinwalkers to end segregation.
>>
A friend of mine, told me that Brits asked for Aleister Crowley to summon a force of demons to fight the nazis during a crucial battle (don't remember which one).

Not sure if true tho.
>>
File: churchill and the UOAD.jpg (22KB, 400x259px) Image search: [Google]
churchill and the UOAD.jpg
22KB, 400x259px
>>18270423
We had Druids performing rituals too

Although they may have been ''druids''
Here is Churchill and the United Order of Druids
>>
File: queen being a druid.jpg (83KB, 960x609px) Image search: [Google]
queen being a druid.jpg
83KB, 960x609px
however The Queen has been initiated into a real druid order in Wales
>>
>>18270503
The Order of British Druidry wrote a prayer for the occult as fuck closing ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympics. I'd recommend anyone to check out footage or pics of the event.

There's loads of occult stuff in the modern era
>>
>>18270094

No. There's simply no evidence. All the popular "sources" on Nazi occultism I've come across have only emerged decades after the war, some even only in the 90s. And they're usually unrelated people, who weren't even born back then, who claim they have their "sources", the existence of which there's no evidence either. There are no first-hand accounts or direct proof. And then there's a whole lot of terrible photo manipulation and blurry fake records.

No, even in the times of WW2, the Germans were practical-minded people who shunned the occult and it's all just an attempt to further paint them as evil necromancing, baby-eating maniacs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.