[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podesta email about Project Blue Book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 19

File: 3913728_f496.jpg (44KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
3913728_f496.jpg
44KB, 496x372px
Anyone come across this email yet?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/31721
>>
Fake and gay

Some random nigga emails podesta muh aleiuyms
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/33010

wikileaks has a 100% reputation guys
>>
>>18269968
>>18272135

why is nobody talking about this? you fags have proof now.
>>
>>18272135
Can you make a capture of this? Dont want to open it
>>
File: ss (2016-10-26 at 05.13.35).png (50KB, 655x819px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-26 at 05.13.35).png
50KB, 655x819px
>>18272152
You're too paranoid anon
>>
>>18272146
You should know why.
>>
>>18272183
Come on anon, don't be silly
>>
So we should all email public figures about mad shit and then when wikileaks releases their email the internet will be all wow look Obama was like totes taking to Bigfoot man
>>
>>18272484
Has he? I FUCKING KNEW IT
>>
>>18272182
IE Hillary Shills trying to promote her. #Nothillary
>>
File: gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gt8WR3X8_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
You guys? If the government cover-up is so poorly hidden... what if there's something much worse they're still hiding from us? A reason why they've been unable to make it official?

What do you suppose could be the horrible secret about the aliens that they are afraid of us knowing? Are they not really extraterrestrial? Are they eating people? Or are they parasites, feeding upon our misery?

Are they us, from a dark future that they are attempting to save themselves from? Or even ensure happens?

Or is it just simple as fear of humanity's natural xenophobia and expectations that they'll turn out like sci-fi horror portrays them? I mean, with abductions and all, they're not doing very good PR for themselves as it is.
>>
>>18272533
>Or are they parasites, feeding upon our misery?

DING DING DING

Here's somewhere to start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMVUhqdjHIM
>>
>>18272484
Podesta replied and confirmed the second email itt.
>>
>>18272533

There is a reason we cannot perceive all that is really there, even when we know it exists. The human body filters out all but a very limited slice of the electromagnetic spectrum for our observation and interaction.

Ex. 1) X/gamma/cosmic rays. You cannot see the energy that can rip apart your DNA, yet it can happen without you being aware of it.

Ex. 2) Radio and microwaves. The same as above, but below our frequency limit instead of higher. Your food will heat up and you can hear a broadcast coming from a radio, but you can see neither form of energy as it does work.

Is it so crazy to believe that we are being manipulated by beings that dwell outside our operating frequency? It makes perfect sense to me... Why else would the truth ever be suppressed from the masses? Why else would the human race be content to be divided and conquered for thousands of years?

Also, I bet you can't come up with a better method for enslaving an entire planet's worth of citizens while they believe they are free to do as they please. (Our current reality)
>>
>>18272533

The only way to "beat" an immortal, spiritual being that is capable of infinite ability and understanding is to thoroughly convince it that it is finite, weak, and stupid.

What do you think is happening on Earth?
>>
Ayys dont exist fuckholes. Get over it and do something productive in your lives like taking a shower, ya ass-oil sniffing cheesy toed wax eared creamy belly buttoned dimwits.
>>
>>18273679
>ya ass-oil sniffing cheesy toed wax eared creamy belly buttoned dimwits
Never heard that one before. Sounds like one of those overly creative insults you'd hear in something like The Goonies.
>>
>>18273823
Hey what can i say? I got style my man.
>>
>>18273823
It dont rain on my train if you follow me my fella.
>>
Podesta is an aylmao enthusiast, and is being played for a fiddle like everyone else voting for Hillary.

Just idea of the whore of Wallstreet making anything regarding the government more transparent is pure lunacy. Podesta is an idiot.
>>
>>18273679
what's ass-oil?
>>
File: why.jpg (235KB, 1495x1600px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
235KB, 1495x1600px
>>18272533
Or, maybe, they are waiting us to create our own way to contact with them or travel throught space, thinking that, if they interfer in our development as a species could fuck us up.
>>
>>18272146
as far as i can tell the guy who wrote the emails is of no relevance.
like podesta is known that he wants to disclose stuff so there are multiple people writing about it to him in hopes of some information, giving him more motivation to further the disclosure or in this case
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

some guy who apparently wants to promote his spacereligion if /pol/ didnt bullshit too much (cant find the real name of that guy, but apparently some no name too)
however i still believe aliens are not only out there, but here already. but not because of the emails

former defenseminister of canada paul hellyer talking about aliens working with governments
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDGxq0Gzmj8
(only thing i dont get is how they can follow the goals of helping humanity while they work with the government. they really must have superior technology)

and if you dont believe in aliens at least UFOs are definitely real. only question is their origin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html

unless entire cities are shitposting you cant deny these two
>>
File: lights.png (71KB, 728x545px) Image search: [Google]
lights.png
71KB, 728x545px
>>18276340
maybe its like southpark, rosswell was a test, we failed it horribly, they put us into quarantine
>>
>>18272152
>Dont want to open it
Opening wikileaks emails is safe

Also yeah UFO disclosure is very imminent.
>>
File: enough.jpg (77KB, 710x392px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
77KB, 710x392px
>>18276621
i think he isnt concerned about malware or stuff, but about the rumor some newschannel started that it would be illegal to look into them since its classified material or something like that. made me want to look into it even more since i am now badass outlaw from the inside of this basement. SUCK IT SYSTEM!
>>
>>18276668
Lol there's so many people looking at their leaks, especially after talking about them got normalized during the 3rd debate, that they can't practically put us ALL on a list.
>>
>>18272182

>total bullshit
>>
File: MGS democracy.png (262KB, 544x779px) Image search: [Google]
MGS democracy.png
262KB, 544x779px
>>18276677
the goal of that statement wasnt to warn us of any legal actions, but to scare us away from the leaks, so the MSM can tell us whats in there, and why it isnt important and why we can just disregard them. the less people look into them the less they have to fight other voices claiming differently than they do making them able to tell the narrative even more efficiently
>>
File: dumbass commies.jpg (611KB, 732x768px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass commies.jpg
611KB, 732x768px
>>18276668
>enough is enough
>>
>>18272533
Its because the mainstream government dosent have full knowledge. Theres a special hidden group that deals with extraterrestrials/ufos outside of us govt knowledge. They cant disclose that of which they have no axcess to.
>>
>>18276621
Been hearing that for years and jack shit happened. Boy who cried wolf situation
>>
>>18276740

Yes, enough being controlled by globalist think tanks who are socially engineering a new world order not for you and me, but for them. They want their workers blind, good job at not seeing and propagating their will which environmentally formed you.
>>
File: Eye.jpg (6KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
6KB, 200x166px
>>18272533
>Or is it just simple as fear of humanity's natural xenophobia and expectations that they'll turn out like sci-fi horror portrays them? I mean, with abductions and all, they're not doing very good PR for themselves as it is.

This one. This is demonstrated by those who draw parallels with human history. They say, "Well, when advanced White Men came to America, it didn't end very well for the natives then, did it!" So in their minds, ayys are like that, because that's who they'd be in their situation. Thinking that way, they actually engage in actions which do bring out ayys darker side, such as nuking the fucking planet. Because the implicit assumption here is that White Men coming to America were actually more advanced.

If you flip it the other around, and say "Waaait just a minute. But they weren't. The natives were much more spiritually advanced than the Europeans," the whole situation gets reversed. If you identify with the Natives as the more mature race, then the historical parallel is one in which ayys have always been in space, long before humans knew what was up. And in recent years, it's the humans who have been encroaching on their lands, what with their spiritual immaturity and all. Think about it--are you SURE nobody lives on the moon? Supposing maybe they do, and that's as much their home as Earth is yours, one engages in actions that is most likely to establish a peaceful relation with interstellar communities.

Are ayys good or bad? Come on now. Don't be naive. They're people. And how you treat them will result in reciprocation.
>>
>>18276668

I wonder if anyone has ever made a side by side list of fulfilled Illuminati card prophesies crossed off to show how many are left.
>>
>>18276668

Dude...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQSy7QX9R4

Imposter (Assange)? Good polls (Hillary)? lmao
>>
File: PODESTA_DISCLOSURE.png (106KB, 645x272px) Image search: [Google]
PODESTA_DISCLOSURE.png
106KB, 645x272px
>>18277661
>>
File: Withering curse.png (346KB, 483x451px) Image search: [Google]
Withering curse.png
346KB, 483x451px
>>18279384
dont look into this anon, you are digging too deep
>>
File: PC.jpg (136KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
PC.jpg
136KB, 300x449px
>>18279384
i mean they surely cant plan for all this stuff to happen, right?
>>
File: nasa-flat-earth.jpg (179KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-flat-earth.jpg
179KB, 736x538px
>>18279384
its just too random to belong to a plan, right?
>>
File: Frog god.jpg (1MB, 821x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Frog god.jpg
1MB, 821x1200px
>>18279384
i mean frog god? how would they make that happen? surely noone will ever worship a stupid frog
>>
File: Smof.jpg (40KB, 955x459px) Image search: [Google]
Smof.jpg
40KB, 955x459px
>>18279384
its just too ridiculous
>>
>>18280531
What do flat earthers have to say about this though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGPuEDyAsU8

?
>>
File: Earth night.jpg (2MB, 4256x2913px) Image search: [Google]
Earth night.jpg
2MB, 4256x2913px
>>18280571

ISS "live" footage only always shows the dayside, never the nightside, when it becomes dark (like really dark not even the citylights visible for (((some reason))), and dont tell me its because the camera cant adjust to exposure once the sun is gun. any phone camera can do that, but not the one they send to fucking space?)
not a flat earther, but nasa is faking a lot of stuff, and that is the "something" the flatearther new the cards refer to i believe.

>>18272690

here i baited some into a discussion about it, and posted some stuff of why i think they are faking stuff.
>>
>>18280535
>>18280533
>>18280531
>>18280527
>>18280525

guise how do I got pics of illuminati cards

this is the shit
>>
>>18281725
just google them. occasionally you find one or another on /pol/

search for "illuminati card game" and you should find enough of them
>>
File: Bohemian grove.jpg (63KB, 591x819px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian grove.jpg
63KB, 591x819px
did the bohemian grove became known to public before or after the cards were made? could be a reference to that, or the bilderberger group. but the fire indicates the grove i guess
>>
File: TD5.png (33KB, 1181x834px) Image search: [Google]
TD5.png
33KB, 1181x834px
>>18272533
My theory is that Podesta/DeLonge have a UFO cult/scam ring type of thing going on.
>>
File: illuminati-card-screaming-meme.jpg (58KB, 568x806px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-card-screaming-meme.jpg
58KB, 568x806px
>>18281725

http://12160.info/profiles/blogs/illuminati-card-game-part-ii-complete-list>>18281725
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.