[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney at it again!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8541.jpg (24KB, 471x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8541.jpg
24KB, 471x489px
Movie: Finding Dory
Time: 22m06s
Finding: "Hang Th(e) Baby!"

You're welcome.
>>
>>18269920
What?
>>
>>18269920
It says "Hang in there baby". Are you blind?
>>
>>18269970
Definitely says hang th(e) baby still don't understand
>>
>>18269970
Wait sorry thought you were op for a second lol sorry m8
>>
File: IMG_8540.jpg (34KB, 610x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8540.jpg
34KB, 610x550px
>>18269970
Yes, that part becomes distorted to say
"Hang the baby!"
>>
File: 63733466.jpg (26KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
63733466.jpg
26KB, 261x216px
bump
>>
>>18270013

/thread
>>
>>18270718

que?
>>
Aside from the obvious, what does "hang the baby" mean? There are much easier ways to kill a baby + I've never heard of anyone hanging a baby. So is it just general "subliminal messaging"? Is this the only instance in the entire move? Occam's says that it was much more likely a coincidence if there's no point and no reoccurring theme (required for a conspiracy).

/disinfo
>>
I genuinely like finding these subliminals in movies. It's fun.
>>
>>18271719
That would be an understatement. These animations are getting deeper and deeper.
>>
>>18270013
Even in the distorted version posted by the OP you can still see the "in".
You guys have such boring lives that look for any detail to make a conspiracy theory about it.
>>
>>18271710
>no reoccurring theme

The theme is they've been placing subliminals in their movies for years. If you're looking for something more overt in the movie you're missing the point of what a subliminal message is.
>>
The Fool In Training here, those above wont let me wake up, considering an Hero, someone want to project to me and help me get the fuck out of rehab? I need only a friendly NA soul please
All propositions will be lovingly considered, I really need YOUR help, Observers.
>>
>>18270780
>>18270780
Hello new friend! New to 4chan? You'll see alot of new "lingo" around the place, and this "/thread" means "the end of the thread and no more replies are needed"! Also, please remember that OP is always a fagg*t, unless in the rare circumstance, he actually delivers! I say "he" because there are absolutely NO girls on the internet - and any "girl" is really the FBI! Remember that newfriend, or else you may end up "posing" as a girl for a large bear-like man in prison! Hope that answers your question, you have a mighty fine day!
>>
>>18272197
Your sarcastic tone I do not appreciate, anon, we don't criticize those that want to join, if you are part of this website you should respect that.
Hurting someone who is new to the main meme machine is as bad as lying to your son
>>
>>18272088
Fuck off Walt.
>>
>>18272088
Welcome to /x/, enjoy your stay
>>
>>18272083
not really senpai
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.