[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

URBAN TERROR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5562516304_fc8caa7b84_b.jpg (449KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
5562516304_fc8caa7b84_b.jpg
449KB, 1024x682px
let's share some frightening tales of the inner city, /x/

I've got quite a couple urban exploration stories, encounters with thugs and homeless and general crazies. I'll share them when I get home from work tonight around midnight.
>>
what fucking city is that, Gotham?

>dat spoopy cathedral in the middle of the city
>>
tfw no URBAN TERROR
>>
File: 1472859613751.gif (2MB, 680x759px) Image search: [Google]
1472859613751.gif
2MB, 680x759px
>>18269892
pls share
>>
>>18269893
Downtown Minneapolis.
Thats probly the police house.
>>
>>18269892
One time I saw a black.
>>
>>18269893
Downtown Minneapolis looks pretty spooky at night. Speaking of that, any one from MN ever been in the abandoned tunnels under the Mississippi? The entrance is right by where the op's taken.
>>
>>18271359
I live in Minneapolis and I've been in Satan's Cave (the mud tunnels portion) and a couple others. I've heard of the tailraces from the old electric company, but are there tunnels actually under the mississippi? I'd think the water table would be too saturated below it.

btw check out this site
http://www.actionsquad.org/

it has to be the most complete urbex guide of any city. They've done over 50 missions and are all well documented. I've been thinking of writing a comic inspired by these guys but I'd make it a lot more /x/
>>
>>18271359
its been maybe 10 years, but yeah I have been. Still live near there. The tailraces were pretty cool, I have always been more partial to caves than tunnels and buildings.
The best part was going in down below and coming out up top in a broom closet of a nearby apartment building. I wish I still had my pictures from back then
>>
>>18271358
That's supernatural?
>>
>>18271358
are you afraid of your shadow, anon?
>>
>>18269892

dunno if this is /x/ material honestly. might have been some terrible thing that never surfaced and echo around the buildings

>northern milan
>getting home, around 11pm
>still some people around
>all of a sudden a woman/girl starts screaming
>actually screaming and begging for help
>everybody clearly is hearing this but none of us understands where it is coming from
>all of a sudden it stops. another voice, of an older woman, yells something like "never mind that, she's crazy, she does that all the time". then silence
>we don't understand where this voice came from either. we can't locate it, not even say "it came roughly from that direction"
>one man decides to call the police. some people come out on their balconies to see what's going on, ask us what we heard, nobody can say anything
>after a while people start going away. at the time i lived not far from there, so i could see from my window when the police came. they asked a few questions to the guy that called and to those that stayed around, but clearly there was nothing to be done
>nothing in the news in the next days. i guess most of us just forgot about this

i have to mention that around this area some weird things happened. one early morning a man assaulted a bunch of guys with a pickaxe and actually killed three people. not long after another man killed his family and then himself, all roughly in the same neighborhood, around the time we heard the screams
>>
>>18272356
Milano é diventato un luogo di merda.
Grazie ai profughi...
>>
>>18272433
vero che il fratello
>>
File: 1477433392369.jpg (27KB, 370x229px) Image search: [Google]
1477433392369.jpg
27KB, 370x229px
>>18271373
Plz do, I'm interested
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.