[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to dream again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (684KB, 1634x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 1634x1048px
When I was 4-11 years old (now 19) i used to be able to dream really vivid dreams and most of them I could control and remember when I wake up. Like I could remember every single dream or climax of each of my dreams but now I feel like I don't dream at all or the ones I do have I cant control and aren't as intense as they used to be. Anyone know how to fix this?
>>
I also forgot pic related, it's what I would always want to dream about and dreamt about a lot.
>>
I also must mention that whenever i had friends over in elementary school and middle school i would literally share my dreams. One of my best childhood friends that used to come over would always be in my dreams and i would be in his. Our dreams were like video games almost or acting like a play. This rarely occurred (Probably 2 or 3 times) but i asked him once if this happened to him after we slept and he said yeah. Mind you, this wasn't sexual at all and we slept in a bunk bed. Like I am so nostalgic of my dreaming abilities it makes me really upset.
>>
>>18268764
are you talking about lucid dreams? because there's loads of guides and books and stuff on how to achieve those
>>
>>18268764

I believe what you are looking for its lucid dreams, there are different ways you could go about it.

Search Stephen Laberge, I believe he is the most famous researcher in lucid dreams.

There are many different guide books in how to lucid dream, I personally like "Lucid dreams in 30 days" , just google it and you will easily find the pdf.

Also, can you tell me whats the source on pic related?
>>
>>18268767
I remember picking up the ring of burden for the first time. I freaked out for a second before realizing I was an argonian, so it was pretty chill.
>>
I used to never dream. I started a dream journal and going to sleep with the intent to dream and remember what I dream and it has helped me a lot.

I went from never dreaming ( or at least not remembering that I did ) to having several vivid dreams and at least waking up knowing I did dream something in just a week.

Hopefully If I keep making progress I will eventually go lucid.
>>
>>18268764
You were 9 when Oblivion came out
Geez im old
>>
Drink some Arizona iced tea before you go to bed. Serious, it will increase dream producing chemicals in your brain.
>>
>>18268764
If you're smoking weed, stop. Cannabis suppresses dreaming.
>>
>>18268764
It's the hero of Kavatch!
>>
>>18269416
Im guessing this is anecdotal?
>>
once theyre gone theyre. Gone.
>>
>>18268764
If you smoke pot stop smoking pot. I don't dream when I do.
>>
>>18268764
If you're a female get pregnant. I had super vivid dreams during pregnancy, barely dream at all now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.