[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure where to begin...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 3_3.jpg (41KB, 531x263px) Image search: [Google]
3_3.jpg
41KB, 531x263px
3 weeks ago I was out near Klamath Falls Oregon, and I found a shaft. It seemed like a vent. It went really deep. It was not a mine shaft. It was different. It was really smooth.

I'm not thinking aliens or anything, but I'm honestly starting to think this was something government. There have been odd government fights over water issues with ranchers and the local tribes, but if you are familiar with the area, the government sorta created the problems for almost no reason. I'm thinking it's related somehow.

I'm not the typical conspiritard, nor do I subscribe to ghosts, Bigfoot, or religion for that matter. However, what I found was fucking weird. I'm going back with friends to take pictures, but I was wondering if anyone here had ever heard of anything strange near the Klamath river in Oregon.

To better explain, it looked like a bunch of rocks had caved in on what hid beneath them, which was a flawless round cut-out through the earth.

Whole thing has me googling all sorts of stupid shit, but I'm going back with people, a real camera, and some repelling gear. It wasn't that steep, but it was slick because it was so smooth. What gets me is that it was under a boulder that was covering it, which had collapsed, so it looks like it was hidden intentionally.
>>
sounds cool, when you going back?
>>
Get some pictures. The skeptic in me says it could be a sinkhole but if it's as smooth as you say then you might have something. Look for signs of erosion as well as that could cause some of the smoothness that you saw.
>>
>>18268238
>>18268238
I'm familiar with the volcanic tubes, and they can be fairly clean line a sinkhole, but this was like a smooth pipe. As if someone took a red hot poker and made a hole in wax. Like a cement sewer tunnel, only out of rock.
>>
>>18268238
Also, it was not straight down from what I could see. I didn't have a flashlight, but sinkholes usually drop, they don't go down through rock at a 25 degree angle, to my knowledge.
>>
>>18268234
Best I can do is 2 weeks. Snow will hit it soon, and it's a ways back through the woods. Like an 8 mile hike from the dirt logging road, which is easily 20 miles from a paved road.
>>
ITT OP related to us the plot to Chronicle.
>>
Shouldn't have posted about it until you had pictures. Now if it's actually something interesting you won't find it again.
>>
Tons of weird shit out there OP
Be safe it's deer season.
>>
OP,if you google pictures of interstate pipelines, there's one running from Oregon to California near Klamath falls. Just saying. I wouldn't fuck around with a pipe going down at a 25 degree angle if I were you. Good way to die, sounds like. As in slip in and not be able to get out. Plus, people die in storm drains a lot during rainy seasons, huge rushes of water can come out of nowhere and drown you. Read Access All Areas.
>>
bro imagine an entity big enough to pick up that boulder, and bring appropriate gear
>>
>>18268231
Cool, just slide down and worry about getting out later, your friend will help you out anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.