[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOPE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (20KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Was just at Walmart and walking through the men's section turn the walk to the next aisle, and BOOM!

A guy with black eyes is right in front of me. Correction only one was black but it was solid fucking black. I only briefly glanced at him and quickly said "sorry" as I moved past him, so honestly couldn't tell it both eyes were. But one was completely solid black. It felt like he was staring at me with both eyes with the one black eye.

As I was walking away he called back to me "Hey do you know where the socks are?"

I didn't dare turn back, totally rude of me I said "back that way!"

I stood in that section for a few minutes and didn't move.

Then I mustered some courage and really wanted to encounter a black eyed person. When I turn around I realize the aisle I ran into him in was the sock aisle.

The socks were right in front of him yet he called back to see if I would look at him and respond.

Fucking scary y'all.

I walked around the men's section and then around areas close by and then the check out and never saw him again. It was like he vanished.
>>
I knew I was going to hear of this. Halloween is coming up and people must be wearing their new contacts.
>>
>>18267741
>>18267741
Dude
You do know that contact lenses exist right?
And its nearly fucking Halloween, right?

People can't seriously be this stupid so you must be a shitposter

stop shitposting
>>
>>18267741

Its common knowledge that all walmarts are portals to the underworld. You encountered a half demon shopping. They cant leave the store so since you made it out alive then you should be ok. It sounds like he tried to mark you though...id suggest shopping at target from now on.
>>
> Be OP
> Make fun of poor demon with shitty eyesight who can't see the socks right in front of him.

Hey, fuck you OP.
>>
Edgy drug addict that forgot a contact lens.

I'm going to Walmart tomorrow too, wish me luck!
>>
>Normie's story about meeting a goth person
>>
>>18267741
He must be wearing a sclera lens.
>>
>>18267936

I thought goths went extinct more than half a decade ago? They started disappearing once Pluto transitioned to Sagittarius.
>>
>>18267741
>I only briefly glanced at him and quickly said "sorry" as I moved past him

In today's headlines: nerd is stared into submission by a glance!
>>
>>18267741
Scleral Tatooing
>>
>>18267741

Jesus things, don't be the rejecter of Satan.
>>
>>18267741
You beta bitch.
>>
>>18268156
Nope, we're still here, wearing our boots and velvet overcoats, waiting.
>>
>>18268706
Yup. Saw a guy in the streets like this also.
>>
>>18267741
probably a blood vein popped in his eye from stress or whatever
you /x/kids can't into common sense lately
>>
>>18269390
Your eyes don't bleed black though, that should really only happen with an upper GI tract bleed unless I'm mistaken?
>>
>>18267741
you should've known OP, 90% of the people who shop at walmart have no soul
>>
>>18267741
So I'm blind and It had been awhile since I had gotten new socks, my current pairs are all falling apart. I went to walmart and I was walking around aimlessly trying to find my way around obviously I was having trouble since I'm blind. This whole time I've been using the noises and feeling of how the air moves around me to find the isle and when I found what I think is the cloths isle I become aware of a presence the wind wraps around his shirt oddly which creates the shape of a plastic nametag in my mind. "Hey do you know where the socks are?" I asked assuming this is an employee he kinda ran from me awkwardly so he might not have but I guess he said "Back that way" while his voice pointed to the isle I had previously been in. So I went to that Isle and felt around for socks. there were none. All in all its been a really bad day
>>
>>18269490
I forgot to mention that I'm a demon. It gives me superior senses in this world but since I have to go back two dimensions just to experience your realm my eyes can't adjust properly.
>>
File: eyeball tatto.jpg (48KB, 650x325px)
eyeball tatto.jpg
48KB, 650x325px
>>18269498
there is something called "eyeball tatto"

>pic related
>>
File: 1458393033531.jpg (194KB, 654x862px) Image search: [Google]
1458393033531.jpg
194KB, 654x862px
>>18267849
>mark you
>target
NICE TRY DEMON SCUM
>>
Stop being so gullible op.

People have caught onto the scary pasta stories about them and now edgy kids buy these.

https://www.sclera-lenses.com/product/sclera/black-sclera-contact-lenses-_1-pair_/7
>>
>>18269549
what's up with these bme faggots. one sees another in a magazine and says, "I'm gonna out-retard this motherfucker's look, just you wait." fuck the consequences of my actions.
>>
>>18267741
I dont know why but this image reminded me about LinusTechTips god damit
>>
>>18267741
This is the kind of post that makes me wonder if /x/ is full of shitposters or full of 12 years old kids that are just discovering the world.
>>
>>18268156
We exist, dammit, but boy if it isn't hard to find anyone else here who has even heard of Bauhaus.
>>
>>18270213
The dude has his brows.
>>
>>18270071
>this is a man with a wife, and a child
>>
>>18273634
Poor kid, the amount of bullying he will have to endure will be amazing.
>>
>>18268980
Send me your women. One that speaks French, if possible.
>>
>>18268382
Dead.
>>
>>18268156
Goths don't give a fuck about astrology dude
>>
>>18270071
I could understand doing this shit if you have some legitimate disfigurement, like you were in an accident or born with a defect something, but normal appearing people that do this are fucking stupid.
>>
>>18267741
You dumb nignog, he was wearing scleral contacts.
>>
>>18267741
I saw a gay with red contacts the other day. Then I made him a burger
>>
>>18268706
God that shit is so disgusting it might as well be paranormal. I'd rather get my penis hole tattooed than my fucking eye. Wtf is wrong with people?
>>
>>18270071
looks like he has some sinus issues
>>
File: 1476777384569.jpg (33KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1476777384569.jpg
33KB, 500x513px
I got one happened to me yesterday
>in walmart tryin on a new pair of swim trunks because swimtrunks on clearance an shit due to end of summer sale on summer shit.
>in the changing room
Dropped my pands and undershorts and put in the swim trunks lookin at myself in mirror when i hear female voice say.
"Mmm those are a good choice makes yer ass look real good. An th'dick bulge aint too bad neither"
>freeze in place. WTF!?
>look around frantically cant see anyone.
"Whothefuck!?"
"do a lil spin fer me darlin i wanna see yer ass again then take em off reeeal slow like."
>rip them off of me and throw my clothes back on at warp fucking 9.
"Aww c'mon y'aint gotta be like that. Ah wanned t'see more. How bout if i suck yer dick?"
>notice a hole in the stall. No bigger than a wood screw.
>look real close at hole its dark.
>hear movement snd then light comes thru
>Rustling of clothes
>look thru and see bruised and saggy tits being held by liver spotted hands fscing the hole.
>throw up a little in my mouth and nope the fuck out take swim trunks with me.
Go to the lady that was in charge of the changing rooms.
>tell her what happened
"Whuts wrong cutie y'dont like women?"
>terror in my veins.
>dick is diamonds for some fucked up reason
>walk to the front of the store and pay for my merch. And leave.

Fuckin walmart man what the fuck.
>>
>>18274081
If this is real, you sure a gay as fuck anon
>>
>>18267849
Honestly I work at Walmart, so I could totally believe this just by looking at management
>>
>>18273291
"Rack-trapped cubist vowels".
>>
>>18267741
OP I work in customer service and have seen this once or twice. A guy with one completely black eye. I asked him if it was a black scleral lens like the idiot I am and he replied that he had some eye condition, I can't remember what it was but it was either a fake eye or a something protective on the eye, I didn't grill him further because I already felt like an asshole.
>inb4 demon lied to you. Trust me, this guy was definitely legit. He was shy and had a cane lel he wasn't threatening at all I simply thought he was dressing up for Halloween or zombie walk or something.
>>
>>18267741
haq-ba fitna
>>
>>18267741
You spotted a rare and majestic Satan in its natural habitat, you should count yourself lucky.
>>
>>18267741
>be me
>be blind
>trying to pull off the stereotypical blind guy look
>can't afford sunglasses, so use black contacts
>in Walmart looking for socks because poor
>hear guy walking by me
>ask where the socks are
>he says "that way"
>in attempt to follow instructions I walk out of the store and into oncoming traffic
>die
>am now ghost
>>
>>18274651
>he wasn't threatening at all
That PROVES that he was a demon all along! You can't fool me, faggot.
>>
>guy walking with cosmetic contact lenses
>just days before halloween
>it was a demon I swear!!!
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.