[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (4KB, 123x122px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 123x122px
I have no idea where to even post this, so it will be sort of a rant thing if anyone does happen to see this.
I don't belong here. I've been saying this all day, and I have no idea what to do, my life is led in a fucking house with fucking internet. I've just gotten bored of it all. I wish to separate myself from this excuse of a life, to Disconnect and finally see the wonders of this world. I just want to find where I belong, I just want to see the places, the beautiful places on this planet before I croak. My life is an endless, boring cycle of waking up, heading off for seven hours and coming home to the same monotonous lifestyle. None of the things I did on on the internet have any glamour any more. I know you guys have knowledge on the spirituality. I need to turn my life around, and I want to connect with myself first. If you are reading this, please post some tips or advice, please.
>>
Well, first of all, that crisis of yours is the first good sign. Change begins with the will to change.

I believe we cannot give you truth, however, you can find THE truth if you desire to erase to see it and erase all falsehood.

The truth is like a magnet, positively polarized, and those who seek it are like negatively polarized. As magnets, the positive pole attracts the negative pole.

Put your mind to it and you will find the way. But remember: the best way to see is to not look often.
>>
>>18267327
however, rembember, the truth is the truth about YOU.

If you desire more concrete ways to find it, look for the Kybalion. It might be a little cryptic to read at first, but with time you will get it more and more.
>>
Why do you struggle?
>>
>>18267307
You present yourself as an ideal subject for brainwashing.

Someone will be along shortly to instruct you on the wonders of "ego death" and other various clap-trap.

I suggest you stand upright and pull your pants up before someone takes you up on your generous offer.
>>
>>18267389
No. I got bored of doing this.
Ego death was yesterday. Today we live up the ego.

Thrice a time hooray for whatever the fuck I am.
>>
>>18267403
>whatever the fuck I am.
Someone that dwells on past failure, perhaps?

Maybe that failure and resulting self doubt are keeping you from doing what you want?

If you no longer have anything to lose then what do you have to be afraid of?

If you have nothing then what do you stand to lose?

Sorry if this all sounds simplistic but, is it not true?
>>
>>18267425
I am not OP. I am just one of the con artists you refered to.
You see I am honest with you today.
>>
>>18267447
Are you a pope or something?
>>
Sounds like you need the lament configuration.
>>
>>18267307
Where do you live, OP
>>
>>18267456
If I would be, you would be one too.
>>
>>18267389
Well, I have experienced said "ego death". It's not a much of a death. "Dissolving" would be a better word to suit it. There is, however, a "rebirth" aspect to it.

I have, however, fell for the trap of believing the ego was the enemy. However, this lie helped me on the way to cleansing.

When one wants to learn the truth about himself he will be synchronistically guided toward it. He may fall into crooked beliefs along the way but some evil is necessary to provide as stepping stones.

That's the way it worked for me, tho.

OP, that which is outwards only reflects that which is inward. Like in Animal Collective's Peacebone: Adjust your inside. You're just an inside.
>>
>>18267497
Possibly, but one can never know for sure.
>>
>>18267538
Are you sure?
>>
>>18267307
well a good place to start is what do you want to do? you will be way happier when you focus on what you want rather than what you don't. I would go out on a limb and say that "normie" labor doesn't really suit you. There's all sortsa shit you can do other than flip burgers. Find an internship, become a teacher, take up a skill, live somewhere where you can find some inner peace and express yourself.

when it comes to chakra work and all that jazz, you always start with the root. you always start with the stuff we can see. If you aint providing for yourself then there aint really shit else you can do.
>>
>>18267550
Yes, but only on occasion.
>>
Youre in a comfort cycle. Even if you hate it...its still comfortable and your inertia carries you through it...

Break that shit brother

If you want something you've never had...then do something you've never done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.