[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Ronald Reagan and other US Presidents really Occultists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

Were Ronald Reagan and other US Presidents really Occultists?
>>
>>18267009
Yes.
>>
>>18267009
Without a doubt.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica.htm
>>
>>18267009
I like to think that occultists are more respectable than some of these low ball twats.
>>
>>18267149
>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica.htm
How much of that is disinfo and/or made up?
>>
>>18267212
>http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica.htm
i second this notion
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Gerald Ford.jpg (67KB, 800x341px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Gerald Ford.jpg
67KB, 800x341px
>>18267149
>>18267227
Thanks both of you.
>>
>>18267212

11.34%
>>
>>18267009
Yes Ronald Reagan was like many Presidents involved in Occult Ritual and Knowledge. He was the first President to host "Gay Tea Parties" at the Whitehouse.
>>
>>18267547
more info please?
>>
>>18267212

probs at least half, but which half
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 850x400px
>>18267009
Well, some probably just went along with it in order to blend in with those who are really in power which are occultist
>>
File: manly_hall.jpg (118KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
manly_hall.jpg
118KB, 686x1024px
Reagan was a HUGE admirer of Manly P. Hall, which was so well known that it is even mentioned in the mainstream publications about him.
>>
>>18268775
Who is that? Heard his name a few times now already when talking about satanism and bohemian grove
>>
File: all ages.jpg (678KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
all ages.jpg
678KB, 667x1000px
>>18268786
>>18268786

A self-taught prodigy philosopher, occultist and historian who penned this seminal volume at the age of 26.

His lectures are on YouTube hit em up, it's good stuff.
>>
>>18268793
Will look into him
>>
File: 1488.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
Was Nixon the last good and decent president of USA?
>>
“… it (Bohemian Grove) is the most faggy g** damned thing you could ever imagined!” – Nixon

gotta love Nixon tho
>>
Reagan and Nixon probably weren't cultists, but that doesn't make them any less evil. Millions of Americans still suffer every year due to the evil they perpetrated.
>>
I think so. Western democracy is some pretty spooky, mysterious shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 488x5919px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 488x5919px
>>18268843
in my book the only decent president was JFK, he went against the Federal Reserve (which is privatly owned by the way), effectively abolished it even with executive order 11110 and got a few billion of new banknotes into circulation. That caused the lone gunman to happen, the new currency got drawn out of circulation, FED took on business as usuall und noone ever spoke of it ever again despite EO 11110 still being active.

However nixon didnt seem to work for the powers behind the curtain, and just opperated together with them to further his own goals. Like the war on drugs getting rid of competition so he can freely trade drugs with the cia (look into gary webbs, he wrote a book about how the cia runs the poppyfields in afghanistan, how they take money from cartells to being weed over the bosrder etc. later he was suicided with two shots into his head. So good and decent? No definitely not. He was a crook. However he didnt work effectively towards the new world order and for the banking cartells and all the rest of establishment, so that makes him better than the average i guess
>>
>>18268864
Was Gerald Ford a NWO stooge?
>>
>>18268864
JFK was killed by a Marxist underground sect, one member being Oswald who was betrayed by his own members who were supposed to back him up that day. That's why he said he was a "patsy". Cuba, Russia, Frank Sinatra, the Mob or the CIA had nothing to do with it. Oswald was just an autistic communist sympathiser who had it in for JFK ever since the Bay of Pigs Invasion. JFK was actually very in tight with the CIA during the planning of that invasion.
>>
File: 1351275821316.gif (287KB, 499x373px) Image search: [Google]
1351275821316.gif
287KB, 499x373px
>>18268864
Why did they have to kill two Kennedys?
>>
Yes and also they were all homosexual, big time.
Nixon said there was never a bigger group of faggots.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.