[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goetic Poetry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 11

File: Fallen Demon King Paimon.jpg (262KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Paimon.jpg
262KB, 1252x1252px
O mighty King Paimon!

Ruinous King. With regal bearing and cold hard beautiful face dost thee appear.

Keen to do the bidding of Lucifer towards the naïve conjuror, who dost imagine that ye shall honor his desires...

Appearing stern and stately thou dost lay bare the soul of men with questions probing.

Once your pernicious curiosity hast been satisfied, the son of dust is allowed to entreat you.

The son of dust imagines you to be his benefactor, though, lo...you O ruinous King shall scatter him wasted throughout the corners of the Earth...
>>
>not praising his dope hat and his dank camel
>>
oh no not this dude again
>>
File: paimon_by_tanathe-d48689h.jpg (829KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
paimon_by_tanathe-d48689h.jpg
829KB, 700x1061px
1. Reverse image search
2. Save best copy available
3. Delete your old artifact ridden image
>>
>>18266686
>not offering him a sacrificial soda

Riding a camel through an inferno is thirsty work op, have a little humility.
>>
>>18266746
The hat is even more glorious in HD!
>>
>>18266686
>sandnigger
>>
>>18266757
>>18266760

Top Kek

>>18266714
>>
>>18266791
I bet his wings and thighs get awfully tired from having to hold up that horse as he is flying.

Being a demon is some hard ass work.
>>
>>18266830
ya know...might be better to be human.
>>
File: seal3.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
seal3.gif
33KB, 347x351px
>>18266686
DADDY OROBAS GIVES ME CUMMIES
>>
File: Fallen Demon Lerajie.jpg (18KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Lerajie.jpg
18KB, 320x400px
>>18266913
errrmmm...inspirational...
>>
>>18266950
Legolas is a demon?
>>
O great Universal Empress Yukari Yakumo!

O most beautiful and divine goddess, whose many eyes no man or demon can escape, whose name and precense strikes the utmost trembling fear in the hearts of the the angels, demons, and kings alike!

Your most humble of servants begs forgiveness for disturbing your slumber, and offers his own life energy, body, wealth, and soul in repentance if thou wishes to taketh from him in return for your gracious appearence.

O most pulchritudinous ruler of all realms known and unknown, goddess of all Universes, your servant seeks knowledge, your servant seeks your gracious hand in guiding him through his journeys...
>>
File: 9656161.png (197KB, 400x465px) Image search: [Google]
9656161.png
197KB, 400x465px
>>18267073
>>18267073
pulchritudinous

Epic for that word alone anon!
>>
File: Fallen Prince Stolas Colors.jpg (148KB, 470x640px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Prince Stolas Colors.jpg
148KB, 470x640px
Oh Stolas!

Rustic Prince of the gritty woodlands.

Wise and mysterious teacher of the fruits of the Earth. Appearing in inscrutable form, you silently gaze and await to instruct.

Flaming Rubies Azure Sapphires and Majestic Emeralds all reveal themselves under your knowing gaze.

What dost thou know of Astronomy oh wise Owl? Can you teach of the stones of Fire and of the Northernmost reaches?

What is the Cosmos as you regard Oh Wise Prince?

Shall you instruct me...or send me to void places as a fool?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Andras Warrior.jpg (398KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Andras Warrior.jpg
398KB, 650x650px
>>18266760
easy there Bub...
>>
>>18266686
So is that guy like the first trap?

Or well it says he had a strong body but only his face is effeminate?

But if he is a demon he can just take whatever form he wants though but he just wants humans to remember him that way?
>>
>>18267364
That's pretty funny. Yeah that's the form that he takes pleasure in displaying...
>>
No more poetry?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.