[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

midnight in the desert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hello guys, I have looked high and low on google and have had no luck. Has anyone been able to track down a torrent that includes all the art bell midnight in the desert shows before he quit for the 50th time? I can find a bunch of individual show torrents but its a huge pain in the ass. Any help would be appreciated...
>>
Bump for curiosity. Also - how do I get into Art Bell and Coast to Coast? Where do I start? Best episodes?
>>
it depends which topics you are interested in - there were tons of epic calls and guests https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0
>>
This is now a bellgab drama thread.
>>
File: George Noory.jpg (44KB, 320x426px) Image search: [Google]
George Noory.jpg
44KB, 320x426px
Become a Coast Insider for only ¢15 a day! That's like the price of a daily newspaper or your cup of morning coffee.
>>
your comments all made me laugh at least
>>
MITD shows were awful. You could tell his heart wasn't in it all he did was bitch about guest/callers audio quality. You'd be better off listening to some shows from the 90s
>>
>>18268866
Go and fuck your mother
>>
>>18267493
Kek
>>
>>18267493
>Become a Coast Insider for only ¢15 a day! That's like the price of a daily newspaper or your cup of morning coffee.

But the average cost of a daily newspaper is $2 and a cup of coffee between $1 to $3.
>>
>>18270264
>not making your own coffee

Pleb
>>
>>18268866
True.
>>
>>18268866

I'm having a hard time hearing you, caller. Are you calling from a cell phone or a tablet?

A tablet? Do you see that little hole at the bottom of the tablet?

That's the mic. Speak directly into the little hole, please.

That little hole. No there's a little hole at the bottom of the tablet. Please speak into it.

Speak directly into the hole please.

No now you're too close. Back up a bit from the hole, please.

Please back up from the hole now.

This isn't going to work.

*hangs up*
>>
I've been listening to art bell "somewhere in time" reruns on Saturday night, before C2C airs. Plus on my app xiialive airs art bell shows 24/7. I sometimes tune in at work when I'm not too busy. This has been joining on for about a year now.
>>
>>18270367
You are the biggest cuckadoodle in this thread.
>>
>>18272046
Because my life is a empty shell of what could have been a promising gay man.
>>
>>18270367
I can't listen to the somewhere in time shows, I get too depressed that it isn't the 90s
>>
is art bell dead yet?

has he killed his child bride yet?

you think he lets his wife fuck heather with him?
>>
>>18273054
>is art bell dead yet?
No.

>has he killed his child bride yet?
Not yet.

>you think he lets his wife fuck heather with him?
No.
>>
>>18273097
Art "analadventurer" bell spotted
>>
Amy martins show is rather shitty. I've not been able to make it through a whole episode so far. Women are just bad at this if you ask me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.