[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Wake-UP.jpg (111KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Wake-UP.jpg
111KB, 500x482px
So, I'm working with crytals to attempt to create an area of effect (what that effect is of course varies on what I want) and a friend of mine mentions he had heard a story of a man who used crystals and sound to summon demons.

I have not been able to locate anything on this and am tempted to call him a liar but would prefer to see if anyone else has any info on this.

Personally i like the idea of using crystals and sounds to accomplish something.

Also, general 'wtf do you do with your crystals' thread.

(If you don't know anything, feel free to lurk and learn, if you're a skeptic of course you're free to join in but keep the insults to a minimum.)
>>
File: 1469408527163.jpg (477KB, 946x961px) Image search: [Google]
1469408527163.jpg
477KB, 946x961px
Shameless self bump with art i've found on here.
>>
>>18266284
What if we already had a dream about an entire lifetime died, woke up, and forgot about it meaning if we die in this life we die for real.
>>
>>18267263
did you even read OP's post? fuck me you're off topic
>>
>>18267274

I read it but chose to respond to the image instead.
>>
>>18267295
Just do whatever you want then, you're just not contributing to the thread is all. May as well have bane posted.
>>
Crystals are a waste of time man. Sure each one has a certain 'flavor,' but there's not much you can really do with them outside of them. I suggest learning to use you own body like you would a crystal.
>>
>>18267311
Thanks for replying on topic lol. Just got off work. Little disappointed the thread didn't take off but what can ya do.
>>
DICKS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>18267310
>bane posted
ITT

Post BANE

Bane.jpg
>>
>>18269480
leave my crystal charger alone
>>
Interesting, i guess...
>>
File: 1460053098219.png (1MB, 640x960px)
1460053098219.png
1MB, 640x960px
>>
I used to be a lot more into crystals when I smoked weed. I would actually meditate with them spend time staring into them and what not and generally felt a stronger connection. Nowadays my collection mostly just sits. I'm still into it on many levels, I just don't really work with them. I guess I just want to believe, there's probably some fuckery going on with the structure and resonance of quartz and other crystals imo. People are quick to dismiss it as woo or whatever, but the piezoelectric effect is absolutely real and that is cool enough for me.

Obligatory Marcel Vogel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c9HQ4lM8JY
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.