[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you see something wrong with this picture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Do you see something wrong with this picture?
>>
>>18266257

why are you such a faggot and dress up like a faggot?

kill yourself you underage b&
>>
Looks like there's something on the left by the wall behind the guy.
>>
>>18266257
Yeah, if you are going all out with a Ceremonial Robe get yourself some nice shoes.
>>
File: LOl.png (16KB, 77x151px) Image search: [Google]
LOl.png
16KB, 77x151px
This?
>>
>>18266383
yeah, I also saw that, spooky!
>>
>>18266257
WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE
>>
>>18266257
its fun being edgy in cemeteries because spoopy ghosts an stuff
>>
>>18266257
Yea, a faggot took It
>>
>>18266383
Probably just the rain.
>>
Yeah...the angel of death doesn't wear faggoty Sketchers tennis shoes.
>>
>>18266941
They appear to be crypts.
>>
>>18267479
The angel of death probably wears whatever the hell the angel of death wants to tho.
>>
File: nike.jpg (14KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
nike.jpg
14KB, 600x363px
>>18267479
So much this!

The angel of death wears Nike!
>>
I'm going to put all my money on that that think in the back is just someone else in a white robe
>>
>>18267523
I'll win that money and then put 25% of it on the bet that's it some kind of app that sticks a ghost into your photos.
>>
>>18266257
Is this a Reebok or a Nike?
>>
>>18267495
I'm a retard and wasn't sure where the photo was taken at first. My first thought was "those apartment windows are awfully close together"

I am not a bright man.
>>
>>18267610
If you zoom in you can see it's not transparent it looks just like someone is standing in the background with a white robe on
>>
Nothing :)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.