[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange box arrived at my apartment this morning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 14

I don't normally come on /x/ anymore, but something strange happened to me today. I received a package, priority mail - 3 day, from a place in Buffalo New York from Wong Trading. I'm going to post all the pictures I took of what was in the box. (sorry for the mess)

Can you guys help me out here?
>>
>>
>>18266100
>>
>>18266102

(One of the pages from the diary-like book. The book details someone's stay at a hospital. They seemed to of became insane, as the entries suggest.)
>>
>>18266105

(this letter was inside the package, but not inside the box. It's written by a guy named Tom, and I am called by my nickname, not my real name. He details something along the lines of a burden, and the darkness, and how he was told my name. He says he's sorry for putting this on me.)
>>
>>18266110

(A missing person's poster)
>>
>>18266112

(the wooden box everything except the letter came in. It was nailed shut and inside the cardboard package.)
>>
>>18266117
Can anyone help me with this? The medallion appears to be handcarved. This is extremely worrying to me, as I've recently moved into a new place, and my known address isn't anywhere online. I even have friends accidentally mail stuff to my old places because they still don't know my new place. If you guys can help anyway, I'd appreciate it.
>>
Strange shit anon
>>
Very strange OP.

Here's some info on INCO Nickel
>http://www.republicofmining.com/2011/06/17/inco-limited-history-1902-2001-by-international-directory-of-company-histories/

Calling mothdan for any info on the missing Montana guy
>>
>>18266145

What the fuck? this just raises more questions
>>
I do not know you but when the (?????) tells me that you must know, that you must be warned. I (??????) am told. I was given your name. It took me a long time to find you. Why (???????) and I can turn aside the memories of that terrible woman. I am relieving myself of this great burden and for that (??????) I must through you. I do not envy you having to pick it up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------->-----------------------------------------
He seems to think he is passing on some kind of curse to you?
>>
>>18266151

the inside of the diary is a person describing some kind of fault into madness. A couple of times in the passages, 'more to come' is circled in pretty big black lines. I'm really freaked out. The sketchings are weird too. They are everywhere in the book and even obscure the words some times.
>>
>>18266151
I have looked into the darkness of this poor boy and brought the lightening and the flame.It is all I could do and I hope it is enough.

Fate has it's reasons for you to hear this story. Perhaps this story (?????) and must be heard. Perhaps it is just the (?????)
Do with this tale as you will.
It is at an end for me.
Tom.

(is the 'poor boy' the person on that home-made missing person poster)
>>
>>18266165
I am guessing so.

The diary, I just saw, is labeled on one of the first pages. It's marked 'PROPERTY OF OLIVER JACKSON' which is the kid on the poster.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
http://genies.wikia.com/wiki/Gamigin
>>
File: 1477328247638.jpg (179KB, 1525x888px) Image search: [Google]
1477328247638.jpg
179KB, 1525x888px
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (317KB, 1500x1432px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
317KB, 1500x1432px
>>18266181
>>
>>18266169
I'm not asking you to tell me your name obviously, but I am curious about your full name, is it a common name? He could have you confused for someone?

Also is there something a disturbed person could latch onto? For example the last name "Moon" or "Hunter" or something like that,or some kind of Spanish or Polish or whatever word that has a meaning like that?
>>
>>18266181
>>18266186

what are you doing?
>>
It's roleplay.

http://imgur.com/gallery/1FLug
https://www.mysteriouspackage.com/
http://s0lv3nt.tumblr.com/
http://www.mattbucher.com/2015/11/13/the-diary-of-ogden-mcnally/
>>
i guess someone posted their ip or address on the interwebz
>>
>>18266189
It is not a really common full name. I am only ever addressed by my first name in the letter, though. The weird thing is, it addresses me as 'Mitch'. the only people who call me 'Mitch' are friends. Everything I sign, or do, I do as 'Mitchell'

Also, no. There is nothing a disturbed person could actually latch onto. My middle name is common, but my last name isn't really common at all.
>>
File: dazzle_.jpg (128KB, 743x524px) Image search: [Google]
dazzle_.jpg
128KB, 743x524px
>>18266192

Good work there. Nip this in the bud.
Plus the blatant ripping off of the content by OP is annoying.
>>
File: 1470076828895.png (7KB, 93x56px) Image search: [Google]
1470076828895.png
7KB, 93x56px
http://imgur.com/gallery/Nsw5k

This is someone's hobby for a viral marketing effort.

Stop living in a cuck state.
>>
>>18266192
Well done that man
>>
>>18266201
>>18266192

Oh, well that solves it. Thanks, guys. Honestly was pretty creeped out for a bit. I appreciate the effort to help me out.
>>
>>18266192
Thank you.

That's a weird company. Is someone RP'ing with OP and he doesn't know (until now) or is OP RP'ing with us right now?
>>
File: k9wSdUw.jpg (244KB, 1195x1593px)
k9wSdUw.jpg
244KB, 1195x1593px
>>18266208
Wait, you pretended the content was yours, that you really got it in the mail. Now, you're all "thanks for solving it for me"???!!?
>>
>>18266209

I'm not RPing with you guys. I looked it up some, and apparently it's like a mystery that you figure out yourself. They mail you all this shit, and you piece it together. It's a cool little thing. I'm glad it's harmless and wasn't serious. I overreacted pretty hardcore when I first got it.
>>
>>18266201
I do actually think this is for shits 'n' gigs, not marketing: "Send your friend a spoopy package".

>>18266206
>>18266200
Thanks boys.

In any case it's roleplay. Next time google for thirty seconds before you hit me up in multiple threads :3
>>
>>18266213

No, I seriously had no idea what it was. I couldn't find anything on this stuff. It's why I asked /x/

i can't pretend something was mine if i didn't know what it was in the first place. Plus, I really did receive it in the mail. Those are my pictures.
>>
>>18266213
C'mon mate, someone just dropped 20$ to have modestly weird stuff mailed to fuck around with OP, no need to be a massive cunt.
>>
>>18266227
I get the impression at times that you think that you've read so many amazing & mystical books that only your view point on almost anything is valid.
>>
File: 1385703612654.jpg (60KB, 500x375px)
1385703612654.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>18266567
>I get the impression at times that you think
So your assumption about his assumed thoughts, not your actual knowledge of his actual thoughts?
Says more about you than him, don't it?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.