[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aliems!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Seriously though, I have a basic knowlege of science through my private university degree, but I am not claiming to be an expert. How I understand it there could be an infinite amount of alternate dimensions, or universes. If this is the case, how is it not a certainty that there is an alien race in one or more of these universes that is advanced enough to traverse the universes. Could there be a god like alien race, operating in a dimension or plane of existence that we humans are incapable of perceiving? Do you think that it is possible that our intellect is to aliens as ours is to fleas?
>>
File: 161020103858_1_540x360.jpg (26KB, 442x360px) Image search: [Google]
161020103858_1_540x360.jpg
26KB, 442x360px
>>18265878

Yes
>>
File: true.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
File: 1370657567284.jpg (294KB, 487x536px) Image search: [Google]
1370657567284.jpg
294KB, 487x536px
>Do you think that it is possible that our intellect is to aliens as ours is to fleas?

holy fuck now it got me thinking
>>
what does anon think about contact with other dimensions throught use of entheogens? ie dmt, mushrooms, ect.
>>
>>18265878
With out a doubt in my mind. It would be more mind blowing to me if humans are the most intelligent beings in our own universe let alone in a parallel universe or another dimension. I'd even go as far as to say that humans are probably relatively stupid compared to what other life could be out there in our universe, especially considering the closet relative to humans are fucking chimpanzees.
>>
eh depends for a tier 2 alien civilization that has mastered interstellar space travel we're probably similar to ants, bees, birds or something at that level. capable of building stuff and very basic communication, but nonetheless hopelessly primitive.

for the aliens who have become so advanced that they have transcended physical form, who knows wtf their agenda is cant even begin to guess it really. they probably just travel around and explore the universe and observe shit. i know thats what i'd do if i could explore the universe. bring a 6 pack and watch shit go down on another planet

the universe is stupid big, enjoy your shit here.
>>
contributing
>>
File: Smoking-broccoli.jpg (30KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking-broccoli.jpg
30KB, 420x420px
Aliens ain't real
>>
>>18270171
ur not real
>>
>>18270142
What am looking at?
>>
>>18265878
Yes it is not only possible but rather definite that aliens have existed/exist/will exist. Problem is, space/time. While space/time doesnt really exist (which natural observation only leads to the million dollar question of whether this actual existence is real), it certainly provides us a limited sandbox in which to play. It is rather forbidding to expect contact with aliens, unless theyve found a way to bypass the illusion. (then again why would they remain in the illusion).
As for comparing us and fleas, in tandem with us and ayyys is rather unfortunate. Fleas have no basic understanding of their existence. We do. And that is a trait shared by intelligent entities regardless of their socio/politico/technologico/philosophical advancement.
>>
>>18265878
>>18271656
But i feel that i owe to the OP a more specific answer when i read my previous post. Yes there are aliens, yes there are other dimensions. But in order to understand the level of their possible advancement as far as technology is concerned at least, it is entirely relative. In "absolute time" terms they may be primitive right now. But time is a relative value, not a constant. Time dilates, accelarates, decelarates. One hour on earth may be a century in another place in the universe. So *right now* they may be primitive, but after a long shower of yours they may have reached their space age. Maybe the opposite happens, and we'll meet them first as primitives as we ride our space cruisers across the universe in the year 23.665. Point is, it's all relative. Maybe theyre already here, watching us, even walking among us having a giggle about it all.
>>
>>18270171
How can broccoli be real if our eyes aren't real?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.