[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haunted Michigan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 10108779-large.jpg (67KB, 380x506px) Image search: [Google]
10108779-large.jpg
67KB, 380x506px
What are some spooky or haunted places to visit in Michigan?

Or any places with aliens or bigfoot
>>
bumping for interest. what part of michigan are you from, OP? im from west michigan.
>>
>>18265792
Suburbs of Ann Arbor. Whitmore lake
>>
>>18265797
im from the grand rapids area. theres a few places near me, but thats probably too far for you...
>>
File: It was a shitty school.jpg (69KB, 780x444px) Image search: [Google]
It was a shitty school.jpg
69KB, 780x444px
>>18265787
Born and raised in Harrison Twp. went to St. Mary's Catholic School in Mt Clemens. The school was built in 1889 so there are a lot of stories, but i have none of my own. looks spooky though maybe there is something there but i never saw it.
>>
>>18265802
whats up there?
>>
>>18265792
South east Michigan, lived my whole life in Macomb county.

>>18265834
Lived in the Clem for a while, lots of old places. Supposedly the arts center by there and the local namesake highschool has its share of spoops. A haunting if I recall.

Mt. Clemens in general can feel pretty creepy at night, when you're in some of the more suburban spots since there's plenty of old houses.
>>
>>18267842
>Macomb county

You should check out the Tara Grant murder house. Might be spooky
>>
Any spooky Shit around Oakland county, or around Lansing?
>>
Northville asylum seems to be a popular destination
>>
>>18267856
Most of it has been torn down or burned down.

Also if you go there don't park near the grounds or the police will find you and arrest you. I luckily got caught when a cop was having a good day and he just warned me. They look for cars parked near the grounds then find people trespassing
>>
>>18265787
Cool. Henderson Castle. I live about a mile from there.
>>
>>18267846
Got an address or any specifics? I can't seem to find any real direction beyond it being in Washington county.
>>
File: IMG_3644.jpg (78KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3644.jpg
78KB, 750x1334px
>>18265787
If you're by Ada check out this place. It's spooky as fuck and in the middle of nowhere.
>>
File: IMG_3640.jpg (108KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_3640.jpg
108KB, 750x1334px
>>18265787
>>18268177
Along with this check out Hells Bridge. It's also in the middle of nowhere and quite the hike
>>
Anybody notice that /x/ has a lot of MI threads? Don't get me wrong, I'm 989 here and I think it's pretty rad that there are so many michanons browsing /x/, but I don't think our state is all that spoopy. Short of the Ypsilanti Ripper and a couple of abandoned asylums up north, I think it's a pretty mellow state.
>>
>>18268318
We've got our fair share of folklore and spoopy stuff.

Dogman, frogman, the lake that swallows ships, the UP being the home of the Wendigo Spirit according to Algonquin lore, etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.