[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help explain that what is "Carl Jung - Synchronicity"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: cayce-jung-synchronicity.jpg (94KB, 624x625px) Image search: [Google]
cayce-jung-synchronicity.jpg
94KB, 624x625px
Can anyone help explain that what is "Carl Jung - Synchronicity" in simple and easy words ?
I notice that it happen with me often but what is this and it's purpose ? just to make me feel good ?
>>
File: Untitled.png (943KB, 1139x507px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
943KB, 1139x507px
>>18264342
>Can anyone help explain that what is "Carl Jung - Synchronicity" in simple and easy words ?

Yes, see the image I made for you.
>>
File: freud4.jpg (24KB, 419x300px) Image search: [Google]
freud4.jpg
24KB, 419x300px
>>18264342
>ANALockman
>>
>>18264370
>>18264370
Analock is from one type of computer mix with some character in Digimon world game...

Carl jung > freud

>>18264362
tell me in your own understanding please
>>
>>18264342
it might mean truly understanding that the "self" is not just your body or mind (inner) but is actually made of everything, your environment and actions of others (outer).
>>
>>18264342
Synchronicity is when you infer deeper meaning to a coincidence because you /feel/ it must surely have a reason or cause. It's a poor judgement made by emotion instead of the facts of the matter.
>>
>>18264342
Sa-wa-tee.

We live our lives through this thing I would describe as a "Predictive Matrix" (this may already be a thing someone else said, I don't know). This is because we evolved as creatures who have to be able to predict things in order to stay alive. Like, where's a likely place to find food, what's likely to happen if I poke that bear, etc.

This mode of predictive analysis has evolved over time, and it operates on a subconscious and unconscious level as well. We pretty much know what's likely to happen most of the time, and when it doesn't, we can figure out why it didn't.

So, when we encounter coincidences that fall so far outside of our predictive matrix that we can't reconcile (make sense of) them, we call it a "synchronicity." Jung's theory of the Collective Unconscious is the idea that all humans have a shared history of experiences that we tap into, and it ties in because it informs our predictive matrix. Recent research in epigenetics confirms that memories and expectations can in fact be inherited, and that we actually *do* "tap into" the past of our species to a large degree... how far back this goes is unknown.

One way to deal with synchronicity is to just chalk it up to "randomness," and decide it has no meaning. But eventually, you have to face the fact that "random" doesn't really exist - it only means we can't see the pattern that lies underneath the apparent chaos.

Therefore, I recommend viewing these synchronicities as moments where we have to accept the fact that our perspective as individuals is limited, and that there is always a pattern we can't see from where we are in time and space.

I hope this helps.
>>
Synchronicity can be described as a meaningful coincidence.

Some events, symbols, or random happenings have meaning especially for you. This is what separates the objective with the subjective.

It's purpose can be said to be anything ranging from confirmation bias (a weakness of your brain/psyche) to communication with the Divine.

Once you start believing in synchronicity it may become truly overwhelming.

Synchronicity is beyond cause-and-effect, an acausal magical property of the universe, an act of pure creation. A sign from your subconsciousness that resonates with your ratio

Your reality responds to your observations.

In a sense it is magic, but different from the magic we know: Where you use your will to effect change (cause-effect). Synchronicity is aligning your will to the universe and it changes you, without you being submissive.
>>
File: 2560668316_03e41dbabf_z.jpg (150KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2560668316_03e41dbabf_z.jpg
150KB, 500x375px
>>18264525
>>18264542
>>18264591
>>18264622
Interesting
>>
Jung wasn't exactly a mystic

To understand Jung I recommend you watch some of Jordan Petersons lectures

I would say that jung believed in gnosis through the sacred but that was the end of his explicit belief in mysticism

>inb4 some faggot argues with me
I own the red book in hard back and have read it and all the philosophers that Jung had read. Jung was trying to achieve self actualization through exploration of his unconscious, he believed that this was what some alchemists were referring to, and he also believed that some alchemists interpreted the philosophers stone/golden lotus to be self in the Buddhist sense.
>>
>>18265749
agree with you 99%
I read carl jung memories dreams reflections book
and he said that mystery is good thing for our mind and god is "everything" except faith
>>
Guys , it's happened again with me yesterday , yes the day that I make this thread

the king of my country die and people wear black cloths and I just read "The wealth of nations' of Adam smith book1 I find the message that he said ' when leader of country die people will wear black cloths"
I feel scared a little
>>
Changes in the hologram of reality, in microcosmic scale. Changing the inside changes also the outside. All is one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.