[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is around me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Shadow.jpg (2KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.jpg
2KB, 160x90px
There is a presence and/or dark energy that had been following me around since I was a small child. I would draw it and refer to it as the "Shadow man". My family was convinced I was afraid of my own shadow, but I know this is not the case. At the age of 6 it would materialize and pace back and forth around my bed and this was the ritual for months. I used to watch it walk back and forth but over time it seemed to get more and more aggressive and I didnt feel comfortable looking at it so I began to turn my back to it when it was on one side of the bed or the other..one night it crawled on the bed behind me and left an indention so big I had to tense my body so I wouldnt roll back towards it... Suddenly, the worse pain I have ever felt to date shot through my body. It hurt so badly I could not move or breathe, and it stayed like that until my father entered my room to say goodnight.. it has since periodically chosen random times at night to remind me it's still here with random acts of horror and I don't know what it is or why it is targeting me. I am now 20 and the most recent occurrence was last night. What is this?
>>
I've had something similar. I once saw a shadow man run right past me in my house. I tried talking with it and it would give me signs it's there. I invited him into me and when I went to sleep I had 3 episodes of sleep paralysis. Sometimes he gives me signs he's there but now he is invisible.
>>
>>18264004
Mine is sometimes playful and sometimes horrifying.. and it will not communicate on my terms.. i've tried talking with it. Even got a Ouija board... nothing.
>>
>>18264012
Mine was only really there a week. I tried summoning him back in a meditation but no luck. He was only visible once too. Unless you count the time he touched my back. Anyways he comes to me really in my visions during sleep paralysis. When he wants to see me he induces the sleep paralysis and manifests as different beings. But when I saw him fully conscious he was just a running black 3 dimensional shadow
>>
>>18264035
I was told I have mine because I was cursed, but who would curse a small child? I just want answers and I don't know where to get them.
>>
>>18264049
I talked to a hypnotherapy lady. She said although sometimes he's scary as shit, the messages he brings help me so she said he was a good spirit. Meditate on it to find answers. Dig deep into every encounter and throw every piece of evidence under the microscope. Look at it from different perspectives. may you find something
>>
>>18264070
Mine COULD have been good up until the encounter I posted above. Maybe I offended it and now its just carrying a grudge.. I have no idea...but I will do some brainstorming. Thanks
>>
>>18264085
I don't think 4th dimensional beings think or have feelings like us.
>>
>>18263964
>What is this?

Mental illness
>>
>>18264293
Really? What would it be?
>>
>>18264012

Don't talk to it in the sense of demanding. If it shows up chat a little, be pleasant and relaxed, but you need to declare that you will no longer feed it fear and actually resist feeling that fear. Do not deliberately call it.

I also found success with, in retrospect, really lame visualisations. Conjuring a barrier of bright blue/gold flame from the gut, up through the diaphragm and out into a shell around the body. Not that you should actually see anything, just going through the motions of imagining it seemed to help. You also need to convince yourself it can not hurt you. These things seem to function on emotion and will.

Taking a step back from the psychic melodrama, from what you described it could be a [spoiler]repressed memory of past sexual abuse attempting to surface, or some entity trying to remind you of it[/spoiler]. If you entertain this possibility, do not trust hypnotherapists promising to "retrieve memories" as they rely on suggestion and are unreliable. Search your feelings, then search for real evidence.
>>
AYATUL KURSI

http://www.quran411.com/ayatul-kursi.asp

>He who reads it at night will be saved from our evil till the morning and he who reads it in the morning will be saved from our evil till the night
>>
>>18264323
Mild schizophrenia and/or anxiety disorder, I'd wager.
Likely it can easily be medicated away.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.