[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Satanic furniture advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: creepy furniture.jpg (87KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
creepy furniture.jpg
87KB, 1184x666px
Just moved in to this new house and found this up in the attic, what the fuck should I do?
>>
Throw it away of course.
>>
does it smell like weed? I bet it does
>>
>>18263937
Totally spooky mang
>>
File: spooky furniture.jpg (55KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
spooky furniture.jpg
55KB, 960x540px
>>18263942
I'm afraid this could just be the beginning of a series of unpleasant discoveries.

Should I call a priest?

And if there had been any rituals what the fuck am I supposed to do? Best course would be to move out again?

>>18263946
It just smells like old. It was covered in dust and I cleaned it up.
>>
>>18263942
fpbp
>>
>>18263955
literally nothing, come back when you have something actually spooky and not just some edgy kid's graffiti.
>>
>>18263955
Dude it was probably left over by some edgy teenager I mean come on
>>
>>18263937
That's not satan's handwriting. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
>>
>>18263955
I honestly don't think it's anything to worry about. Probably just some edgy teens fucking around with old furniture and spray cans. But, if anything strange does start happening, call a priest.
>>
>>18263980
>>18263981
>>18263988

Yeah I thought about it too but I'm just wondering, worst case scenario what's the worst that could happen from satanic rituals having taken place in your house?

I'll keep an eye out but I swear first spooky shadow, sound or thing out of place and I'm calling the cops.
>>
>>18263937
I dont know im a pussy thats scared of everything but if i were you id go to a hotel for a couple days while a priest goes and blesses the shit out of your house
>>
File: 1476920097801.png (190KB, 1022x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476920097801.png
190KB, 1022x800px
>>18263995
Relax. The Old residents wanted to fuck with you, you'll be fine.
>>
>>18263937

It would make for great fire wood otherwise you could sand it back with sandpaper and apply a fresh coat of paint. Don't be afraid its just paint sprayed by a unfortunately confused angst driven individual trying to push corrupt ideologies and make some sense of the world.

Don't let it effect you, by accepting it as something to fear and drawing assumptions towards it you allow it to influence you which then can manifest into a trigger in your reality perpetuating a false perspective.

Tl;dr: don't worry, you will be OK OP, the shelf has potential :D
>>
>>18263937
There used to be an abandoned house right next to the place where I grew up, me and my edgy teen friends used to spray pentagrams and stuff at the walls.

I suspect a similar backstory with your shelf, just chuck it man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.