[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO GO BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 10

File: treeoflife.jpg (369KB, 992x1747px) Image search: [Google]
treeoflife.jpg
369KB, 992x1747px
Lately I have been having sleep paralysis and when it happens it seems my mind cant help but bring on a very intense tingling sensation all over my whole body. I think this is me trying to astral project but I dont want to do these things anymore. I know nothing about whatever else is 'beyond' and I almost feel like the point of life is to remain ignorant of these things. I feel like I may have dug too deep with my curiosity and I am scared that these types of experiences would ultimately be a negative on me and my family. Its hard for me to pretend like I dont know these things are real now. Now that I know, i wish I didnt.

Did I start something that is detrimental. Are there demons and shit out there? I dont want to tamper with things that we shouldnt be. Why couldnt I help myself?
>>
>>18263703
Answer this:
How many seconds does it take for you to forget this question?
>>
>>18263713
I am not really following.

maybe 60 seconds .
>>
>>18263720
Ok what you need to do is cut the crap.

You didn't even look. Just answered it willy nilly.
And that is why your "problem" exists.
Because you assume instead of look.
>>
>>18263728

cut the crap?

you ask a vague question that I gave thought to. why dont you cut the crap and spare me the zen/self discovery questions. I have kids and lots of other shit happening. My attention is constantly being shifted during regular daytime hours. So yes, it took me about 60 seconds before my mind was focused on something other than your question.

what is your point?
>>
>>18263769
>what is your point
That you are not attentive.
>>
>>18263773

So being unattentive has led OP into a world of scary demons? Explain
>>
File: 1474870633032.jpg (472KB, 1074x983px) Image search: [Google]
1474870633032.jpg
472KB, 1074x983px
>>18263779
I'm not an explain machine. Ask a question or fuck off, ya sack a shit.
Who do you take me for? A vending machine?
>>
>>18263788
Ignore this guy OP. He has a complex, and saw you're vulnerability as a chance to feel powerful.
>>
File: 1474910341530.jpg (246KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474910341530.jpg
246KB, 720x720px
>>18263791
So you take my vulnerability and to feel powerful plus take the pole position by parenting him about the fact that you just got told to fuck off? On the internet?

Fuck off.
>>
>>18263796

Note the aggressiveness. OP, this is the wrong place to find answers to these questions. Maybe a tripfag will save you
>>
>>18263800
>note the agressiveness
Says the guy who obviously F5ed the shit out of this thread to answer this one.

Ofcourse it's the wrong place to find answers. What the fuck you think this is? Are you retarded?
>>
>>18263805

F5ed?

No, I'm not new. /x/ was once a great land
>>
>>18263773
I dont need your self righteous shit. Im more attentive than you give me credit for, which is why im in this situation. I simply dont have time to read into your meaningless question. I forget when I CHOOSE to forget it.

What is on the other side? Is this tingling really what I think it is?
>>
File: matrix-pill-graphic.jpg (32KB, 520x412px) Image search: [Google]
matrix-pill-graphic.jpg
32KB, 520x412px
literally pic related, you can either ignore it try and justify it, or go deeper into which may be good or bad but you risk having it affect how you define your world and others, which gives you a certain amount of insecurity or naivity. Its all your decision(s) which is important.
>>
As humans, we live and operate within a very narrow band of energy frequency. "(See electromagnetic spectrum). You're damn skippy there are entities that dwell in other frequencies and commonly interact with us, for better and for worse. The word "demon" usually is a religious word, but yes, the entities they describe are in fact real beings.

This reality that we are living in, is absolutely of intelligent design, but not at all how world religions make it out to be. The billions upon billions of spirits animating the bodies of all living beings are trapped here and used for low frequency energy harvesting through mass suffering (war, famine, murder, injury, disease, corruption, etc.)

The human population of earth has also been purposely brainwashed to associate light with safety, positivity, love, and all things that are good. This could not be further from the truth and is the driving force that keep us here by THOROUGHLY CONVINCING US TO STAY HERE BY OUR OWN VOLITION.

The all-encompassing "white light" phenomena seen at death is in fact real. It has been reported from near-death experiences all over the world. Visions of religious deities and passed loved ones are extremely common, always beckoning one to follow them into the light. DO NOT DO THIS. In order to leave this incredibly high-tech spiritual trap, we must specifically act on our intent to NOT go into the light, unless you want to have all our experiences wiped from your consciousness and recycled back into the senseless lifetime of slavery and suffering should you choose to go into the light (narrow frequency band, incredibly limited view of reality.)

Living a human life from start to finish is something we are all doing right now, but our human bodies are not the essence of us. Our body will die at some point, and we will continue to exist.

There are other beings that exist outside our perception that understand the nature of reality and how energy works. They have kept us here, ignorant.
>>
>>18263811
Self righteous? I asked you a question.
You answer like a retard twice and you're done in my book. So what? Hard feelings? Please no.

I ask how long does it take to forget so you maybe realize, that the one who does the counting is the same one who does the remembering.

See how easy it would be to give a coherent answer?
Not to you, Mr. Bussy. You don't care, so why should I?

>>18263810
You're one hell of a goody two shoes aren't you.
>>
>>18263823
Is F5 refresh? There's an auto refresh function on this board, but I don't expect you to notice. No attentiveness. After-all.
>>
also on the topic of pills, this guy:
>>18263773
>>18263788
is a suppository
>>
>>18263821

*and continue to do so. We are beings capable of infinite understanding, development, and ability. Our existence feels finite, because of the bodies we are animating. I can assure you that you will continue to experience existing upon the death of your current body, and you will have your next opportunity to leave willingly. It is not easy though, the drive to enter the light will consume you and pull you in if you do consciously act otherwise.

Doing your own research into some of the things I have explained should lead you to the appropriate information. If it sounds crazy and completely ridiculous at first, you're probably on the right track. Truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>18263805
Why are you a cunt m8

It's really not worth it to be this way.
>>
>>18263839

Okay David Icke.

If this is true, what's the plan? Die and escape this light? Like.. float away or some shit lol
>>
>>18263840
Sure worth it.
Maybe a reaction to peoples radicaly political correct attitude.
I balance by being radically incorrect. Whatever this means.

Why do you even care. If your ability to focus is challenged by a clear "fuck your shit you retard", then clearly, you can't focus at will, but focus happens to you wherever it happens to be.
Like seriously, read a book you comfy nigger.

>>18263837
There. I give it rectaly. Because you guys are confused. Very confused. Just look at the god damn question.
No self aware person must ask shit like the op does.
While I am aware that shit like this can happen accidentaly, healing can happen accidentaly just as well.

>>18263835
You know just aswell as I do about the timer on auto refresh.

>>18263800
>save you
There is nothing to be saved from except from yourself maybe. There is no safespace in life.
One step away from becoming either a looney or being eaten alive.
>>
>>18263864

lol cmon guy I'm just fucking with you.

For real though, help OP out. He's new to the matrix
>>
>>18263880
I'm fucking with you too.

OP is beyond my help as he has proven to me after his first two answers. I already said so.

On top of that he refused by rebutting with an answer that suggests denial of fact of observation aswell as unwillingness to change anything substancial.

In short, I don't give a fuck about it.
If there was any grip on him I woulda do it, but not like that.

Might aswell give him the choice:
▪see a professional and get sleeping pills
▪go deeper
▪kill yourself

Let's be real, you have no other choice.
>>
>>18263857

You may do whatever you like at any time, just like you can now. It's always now. And it always will be.
>>
>>18263864
Well i thought it was an apt metaphor
I mean you may or may not be useful,but your still kind of a pain in the ass.

But seriously chill, OP will be fine, its just about how risk adverse a person is, how much time they want to delve into
>>
>>18263901
Posting just to say your not helping is kinda a dick move, and your test for OP was shit. You have something helpful to add, say it, or don't.

>>18263703
If OP actually wants to talk after that shit show, post away
>>
>>18263864
Let me be more straight. I do not want MY curiosity to negatively affect my son or family etc..

I do not want to damn the family with some interdimensional curse because I cant stop asking why. Do you understand? Im not trying to get someone to give me the answers. Im saying this because when the tingling starts, its almost as if its happening against my will, or by accident. Im afraid Im gonna go all the way in and bring some shit down on my kid. Its really that simple.
>>
>>18263936
I mean i definitely get this, I'd say if its inadvertent or you just have that pent up energy like that, get into some form of meditation or binaural beats or something, just enough to give yourself a base so your not so swept up in it.
>>
>>18263926
Dick move must be made.
You don't see why?

Treating eachother like pretty princesses isn't gonna feed anybody.
Op states his lack of awareness 'clearly'. He himself says so, then goes ahead to claim the opposite.

So he is divided. Doesn't want to see himself, spend time on a possible answer nor does he accept how others talk to him except it's a to him accustomed "pretty manner".
Well maybe his accustomization got him into shit in the first place.

Am I coming off like a dick? Sure. It's for show.
Partly to show op, that he is moving within boundaries.

>>18263936
Well space cowboy, the tingling sensation is normal for sleep paralysis.

sleep paralysis itself is an accident.
A connection is cut and your mind fills in the gaps, because it cannot handle empty space.

You are afraid of yourself. That is all. Just that you have not seen this part of yourself before, nobody speaks about it ordinarily and you are too afraid to explore it, too curious to forget about it.

It's your choice how to proceed, I have already listed your options.

P.s. you're not gonna die.
All your family has to fear is your incompetence when it comes to knowing who you are.
Many wifes get beaten, many kids killed.
>>
>>18263936
and try to get more of a feel for whats happening already, like guide it to different parts of your body learn to control your thoughts more, basically whatever you think a jedi would say, do that.
>>
>>18263971
>doesn't feed anybody
neither does acting a fool screaming abandon ship, its less about being PC or breaking things softly as it is being calm enough, and balanced enough to handle whatever happens next.

I'm all for informed choice and knowing what your getting into, but its a double edged sword when you either get too much at once or too little when needed, if you have any clue about these things or have anyones best interest in heart except your own, then you shouldn't be insulting OP's lack of knowledge with a refusal to give it.
>>
>>18264006
But I give it all the time.
It's there, somewhere inbetween.

Not even all that hidden.
I don't give without effort, you can't receive without effort.

There is alot standing in between proper understanding of the people not only here but in general.
I only help those who make effort to double up, plus save myself from those who make none.
>>
>>18264021
Listen, I understand that, but if someone has ears let them listen, would it be better if everyone was out there fighting the good fight, sure, but the simple truth is some people have alot to lose, arn't willing to risk it all, the best you can do sometimes is prepare people, give them enough to where they can be ready if something takes the fight to them. If they can get a stable base, are balanced,most people have the ability to take it further or keep the peace for their immediate family and friends.
>>
>>18264021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b54EEpdv9q8
>>
>>18263971

you are making lots of assumptions about me friend. I have a great job, play many instruments, enjoy philosophy and even philosophical questions but I dont need one from you right now. Your answer of 'the one counting is the one remembering' is not new to me, thats why I need you to spare me and speak clearly on what you know or dont know about it. I admit I have not been through the other side but I was talking with my twin brother about this last night and he (acting very surprised) said that he had the same thing happen (tingles) but he allowed it to happen and he was experiencing what he explained as multiple perceptions. You are implying I should foolishly jump all the way in without fully understanding what it is that I'm jumping into. When comparing my situation with something like the 'adam and eve' story, I wonder if I should just learn to be content with what I have here, as if that is the point of all of this.

My son was born on December 21st, 2012 (the day when everyone was celebrating the end of the world). In many ways my world did end, but a new one started. My life has changed and I have succeeded in many aspects, while struggling with others. I say that these experiences seem to happen almost by 'accident' but after delving into the Kybalion(because im so damn curious), its hard for me to believe in accidents at all any more. .. Im scared that this experience that is the theme of this thread, is something that I cannot escape because it is my destiny somehow. It scares me to think that I may not be able to hold off what is meant to be. Everytime I have sleep paralysis now I am fully aware of the tingling and as soon as I come to that realization it starts, as if by 'accident' or 'fate' or 'out of my control'. Words are cheap, its hard to explain. thats why Im here.
>>
>>18264052
>some people have alot to lose
Eh. No.
Simple no.

No one has any more to lose than another.

>let them listen
Hard to keep them from it, isn't it?
I mean if I listen then you're not gonna be able to change that in any way. I listen when I listen, done.

I know not everybody can operate like this.
To which I say: Then learn it. So did I.

I was once too the man who "had alot to lose".
Upon realizing that none of this "alot which could be lost" can be held on to in any way possible, I gave it up.

Heads up now, that does not mean you have to throw it away, just cease to identify with it, cease to cling to it.

Just quit being a retard. All this delusional dumbfuckery is a result of years and years of mental mischief. Revel in waste or get out, it's up to you, but don't knock me for calling you a filthy pig when you are.
>>
>>18264071
>In many ways my world did end, but a new one started
This is beautiful man, the people we love are the only reasons we do anything.
>Destiny
The best i can say is be prepared, sometimes there are things you can't avoid, and you just have to follow the wave so you don't drown. Just hold on to whats important, because in the end thats all there is.
>>
>>18264078
the man has a family, by any counts thats alot to lose.

Its not hard to keep anything from anyone whos ready for it, but to any extent you can't know the answer without truly knowing what the question your asking is, so ask away. Most of the time when people are ready for information and really need it they don't have to ask to explicitly or at all, it just sort of unfolds for them.

>cant be held onto, so you gave it up
Then your a coward. life comes to an end, some questions are never truly answered, but to give up, or not even try is essentially as good as saying theres no point in living, and your essentially dead already. So whats the point in knowing anything at all.
>>
>>18264112

A thought came to me and I have been chewing on it for a year or so.

The fact that nothing matters is the only way anything could ever matter in the first place. As if a lack of meaning is the very thing that provides meaning.
>>
>>18264063
Thanks for that.

>>18264071
>you're making alot of assumptions
You want help, I gotta touch. And touchy you are.

I don't care for your personality, man. Like. At all.
To hell with that. You want help then listen here.

Your destiny, or destination however you call it, it is written in sand.
Washed left and right day by day.
Your actions will take you there, step by step and this is inevitable, it is your life. Maybe you want to learn to be aware of that one day or another, who knows, I don't care.

Again I am mean by saying I don't care.
Pardon me. What a mean persona I am here.

So what now?
Your body sensation during sleep paralysis is explained when you realize what is happening, and usualy people realize what is happening by observing.
I see, and that is not just a square assumption but a heartfelt advice to your fatherly ass, that you are too taken in by what happens, you don't observe.

Your expressed anxiety here tells books about your situation.
I tell you to observe, you don't know what it means I still tell you to observe. I will tell you until you do it.

Problem with most people is, that they are too fidgety, easily distracted. They observe and wander off 2 minutes later.

You come here ask for words. I tell you to get out. You don't need words you need facts. Understanding.

You're not gonna die. There are no demons or angels that are going to get you.
If you want to know scientific fact about sleep paralysis, then why the fuck are you on /x/, of all places?
>>
>>18264112
That second paragraph..
Way to misinterpret the giving up part.

What on earth are you smoking boy?
>>
>>18264130
Because if theres nothing that can be done, if its all pointless, it doesn't matter what you do, its easy.
But if there is something you can do about it, if what you do matters, and you have to account for it, than its hard
>>
>>18264130
Bloody hell, that's the first smart thing to come from you up until now.
How did that happen?

Meaning in meaninglessness. As if you were free to be who you want to be.

Heh. Like me. I am an asshole to you, you see, and you can't even stop me.
But it is meaningless. And I am seriously not serious.
>>
>>18264078
Omg please shut up. Whole topic ruined because of you. I feel sorry for you, you think that you have answers or your angry talk has any value - it doesn't. You sound like a 14-years-old misogynist teenager boy who believes in his small head that he is the most clever.
Go find your inner peace and learn to understand yourself and others again.
>>
>>18264140
then i'm glad to see thats not what you meant :)
>>
>>18264154
Great job. That's totaly correct observation about me.
Where do I send the cookie?
>>
>>18264151
two ways to interpret this, either you can say existentially everything has meaning in some form or another, or nothing means anything. Its a big problem and honestly its just about whether you are a comstructionist or not. Theres definitely meaning to be found, but your still gunna die one day, but life doesn't, and thats the good part.
>>
>>18264166
look, we all play the opposite game, take a topic flip it on its head, take a conversation flip it on its head, take yourself and flip on your head. But there comes a point where there needs to be conclusion, where it has to lead to something. You can act like a fool, but don't become one.
>>
>>18264174
>two ways
>either/or

Half truth
>both/and

But hey. People are trained in one directional thinking, can't play the blamer.

>>18264186
Wow. What a dude.
I like your style dude.
Really do.
I know the truth your speaking.
The one responsible already knows where he can stick it when he comes knocking on my door.
>>
>>18264140

I dont hold your bitterness against you. I understand how ignorance or perceived ignorance in others can feel personally insulting, especially in such matters.

Are these realizations the purpose of this life, or is the purpose of this life to avoid the realizations? A question I cant expect you to answer for me, I know. Have you read Mark Twain's "Mysterious Stranger"?
>>
>>18264211
What makes you thinks that life needs a purpose, or that there is a purpose outside of itself?
>>
>>18264199
In that everything both is and isn't, that everything spawns itself and somewhere between light and dark and the whole duality thing gotcha. And thats all good in theory until you actually have to do something make a decision, and at that point you have to actually pick a side. And inaction is no action at all.

Facetiousness aside, I'm more worried for you than i am OP, and wish you well when you finally reach that point where it doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>18264236
>inaction is no action
>no action is no action
When I don't act, don't I act?

I see a car coming at me and I don't act. I die, such is my action.
But who am I telling this. Ofcourse you know.

Just like when I don't respond to your next post.
Did I act or did I just not act?
Everyone can decide for himself, right?
Or are you gonna take everyones part and decide for everyone else how it really is?

'Smart' man you are.

The point where it doesn't work anymore will be reaches by every single one here. You'd do good not to forget this one.
>>
>>18264211
>Are these realizations the purpose, or to avoid
As the wise old man once said, when asked to choose between boxers, and briefs
>depends
>>
>>18264225

Do you believe there is any aspect of existence 'I' dont have control over?

I will clarify 'purpose' as the thing I dont have control over.
>>
>>18264265
Do I believe if there is any aspect of existence that you have no control over.

Here this guy. I like him.
>>18264264
Boxers or briefs.
Control or no control.

People like to split up. That I control, That I do not control.
And the dividing line is often rather arbitrary.

Do I breathe or is breath happening to me? Ask yourself. Are you in control of breathing or not?

As the man said, it depends.

And now I am out. I have work tomorrow and I am already overdue for bed.
Talking about I don't care about helping. You guys almost hurt my feelings, if I had any.
>>
>>18264302
Well i think the point was more that one way or another, we'll all be shitting are pants one day

Night dude.
>>
File: 1454987443976.jpg (79KB, 489x558px) Image search: [Google]
1454987443976.jpg
79KB, 489x558px
>>18263703
>I dont want to tamper with things that we shouldnt be.
Oh I'm sure you're truly convinced caution should come before curiosity and not just hoping a brief show of humility will spare you due repercussions.
>HOW TO GO BACK
Stop worrying about what lies ahead, turn around.
It's a revolving door.

Cancel everything on your schedule. Call in sick for a week. Monday morning eat nothing but junk food for breakfast, lunch and dinner until you feel too sluggish and brain dead to bother with anything.
Occupy any time you do feel energy watching garbage TV shows and movies. Don't even follow the news or politics or anything like that. Stop reading in general. Don't even keep track of time.
Drown your every thought in irrelevant shit. Memes, youtube, porn, the works. There's decades worth of distractions to go through.

Most importantly stop coming here, you should be nice and numb by this time next week if you keep to the routine. Step up from the NEET to Normalfag routine from there. Sports, socializing, all that shit.

>Did I start something that is detrimental. Are there demons and shit out there?
Regardless of demons or conspiracies lurking around the corner the closest danger to those close to you will always be you.
If you come back here don't sing that Oh my poor dear family shit again.
Put the kid up for adoption, put the house up for sale, then put the noose up.

Get the fuck out my face and have yourself a good week.
>>
>>18264481
so tell me about it if you know so much. or are you just having trouble dealing with it like the other guy and myself?

>>18264302
you arent fulling getting what Im saying. Stop thinking physical. When I say things I have control over I would mean something like
>I will die
>from this point in my life, I could die in a number of different ways
>car wreck maybe
>maybe I will eat too much and get fat and die of obesity when im older
>maybe I will join the army and die in the coming wars
>all of these depend on my choices which at this point are undecided
>still my mind is capable of understanding that at the moment I die, the choices I have made leading up to that point are absolute and always have been and couldnt have been any other way.
>if they could have been a different way (ie free will) then why didnt it turn out that way?

Its this absolute that Im talking about when I talk 'control'.
>>
>>18264644
not to defend him too much, but it really is kind of the same question, whether you control something or not isn't an exacting thing, think about it like music, sometimes your playing lead other times you get drowned in the background, the better you get at understanding the basic things about spirituality, causality, understanding or seeing things before they happen is as much skill and wit as it is manipulation over any kind of probabalistic event. The better you understand yourself, your own actions, the better you understand "it", and you can change which course or "level" your on, but it still all boils down to the basic things anyway and mostly the only thing you change is scale or direction. And with time you become a better musician so to speak, but its about recognizing whats good music and how to play that lets you weve between the different patterns you come accross. I'm sorry for the lame metaphor, but its true.
>>
>>18264644
and by him i mean
>>18264302
not the other asshat (or same one?)
>>
>this fucking thread
Never thought a messy thread with one slightly annoying anon could end up with some good discussion in the end.

>>18264302
Good job, DW. Funny you're not that rude in your own threads... At least you made OP spill whatever fears he's currently having. Guess that's his main problem.

Sleep well.
>>
>>18263703
unless when you make a psy ball your tingling its probably not you doing that tingling.
>>
>>18264834
this is actually good practice for concentration, start with the fingertips waving between one another from each hand, as it gets stronger work it down to your palms, concentrate, expand, re-concentrate.
>>
I have a question about third eyes and the nature of "breaking through" if you open your third eye is it really possible that you can be taken advantage of by beings with bad intentions, or is it just what truth is and you get what you get. Also I do experience full body tingles every time I feel like I'm about to open it then I stop and come back down because I'm scared, like the goosebumps you would get from emotional opera but much more intense.
>>
>>18264823
Rude or no. Method is method.

>>18264644
That way or another.. what does it matter? It only matters to you. Do you realize that you will die no matter what you decide.
Might aswell never make a single decision again and still you will die.

Doesn't matter 'how'. It will happen one way or another anyways so your decision making is already quite phony.

>>18265044
That is definitely not the third eye you are talking about.

Have you considered, that your worrying about things you do not understand is the cause for all the trouble that you see?
Why worry?

You don't need /x/. Nobody here can help you with what YOU have. You need to talk to somebody face to face.
No amount of explaining will show to you the difference between imagination and reality.

Besides that here you pick answers you like and dismiss the ones you do not like. What kind of treatment is that? Do you as a grown up man really believe, that santa clause or jesus will come along to serve you green tea and all the answers to meaningless questions on a silver plater?

I mean I would love to converse but I have got shit to do, and talking through this in a coherent meaningful and complete way seems like it would take more than 5 threads in total.
>>
>>18263703
If you start doubting your own decisions early on then don't go deeper. There is no point wasting energy if you cant reach the apex. If you aren't prepared to risk everything, you wont gain anything. The "just the tip" attitude wont get you anywhere. If you trully desire to tread that path, no demon can stop you, but at some point you need to have the ability and willpower to leave all mundane matters behind and carry on, but you clearly dont.
>>
>>18263713
>>18263728
>>18263773
>>18263823
>>18263864
>>18263901
>>18263971
>>18264021
>>18264078
>>18264131
>>18264166
>>18264199
>>18264261
>>18265565
This guy rubs me the wrong way. And not in an "you can't handle the truth" sort of way like he's trying to espouse. In an "I drank way too much of the cool aid and became antisocial, off-putting and autistic sort of way."
Christ, people like this make /x/ an insular newcomer-phobic place where people like OP who are naive but genuinely want to know more are more likely to never come back.
As a guy who's getting his doctorate in Clinical Psychology, you need to learn that you can catch (teach) more flies with honey, not vinegar.
>>
>>18265976
Absolutely correct observation Doc.
I want him to go. Because for HIM this is not the proper place.

Surely I can say so all I want you will still take me for the role I have played.

No occult for the man with occult sickness. Do you understand, Mr. Doctor?

Maybe you want to talk about my behavior a bit more. Why I do what I do.
I appreciate you very much here, but I can still pretend I don't. Will you be put off by the game I play even though you know that I play?
>>
>>18265976
That person on your quote wall is just thought provoking, others gave OP helpful advice and there was one anon who was severely blunt - also helpful.
/x/ always has its annoying moments, but at least is not a mental ward like /fringe/.
>>
>>18266049
Provocation is a good point.
As conversation moves we move too.
Naturaly, eh? Otherwise, would it not be without content?

Nothing moves people like a tabu. We have linguistic taboos, I break them.
Words influence too much the thinking process.
Something like a simple ad hominem can completely destroy a persons ability to focus on the real meaning of what is discussed.

I throw in a real together with a fake, wherever your attention goes shows to me a real part of the real you, not the you that you try to sell me.

Be real here, we discuss via text in an environment where many people of different walks of life come together. There is misunderstanding everywhere.
As I explore your language I explore the people who speak it.
I don't use it to attack or defend myself, but to explore what gives.

There is no self to defend. When I change my style of interaction you will never see me again.
And this is true as someone here already recognized me simply by the style that I use now. He called me by name.
>>
File: tmp_14926-335247401985866477.jpg (119KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14926-335247401985866477.jpg
119KB, 500x341px
>>18266431
>words influence..
Words mean things anon, without context everyones lost
>>
>>18266431
At a certain point bullshit is just for bullshits sake, and you can say you dont exist because your part of it, speak through it, become it, but at the same time thats bullshit and you totally do, otherwise where did the word "you" come from
>>
>>18266431
And another thing breaking taboo doesnt make you cool, it means your trying to be cool, which is at odds with the whole ego death provocation thing your doing.
>>
File: moon.png (309KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
309KB, 1280x738px
>>18266431
I understood your "strategy"/method, as I stated here >>18264823, after those several posts you were being slightly provoking and following whatever method you say you follow, OP finally spoke his mind and the conversation finally happened.

You say linguistic taboo, I say messy communication. It's not hard to avoid a misunderstanding, people just need to observe... but it's not like everyone has a decent attention span.
To be honest, everyone here had kind of the same answer. It was basically "face your shit; fight or flight". At least it was interesting to watch. However, all those provocative moments and generalized messy communication didn't exactly provide the conclusion OP wanted, in my opinion.

>no self
>will never see me again
Whatever you say.
Just chill, I'm mostly a lurker. It's not that hard to notice subtle patterns on a relatively slow board.

Cheers.
>>
>>18266524
I was hoping somebody would bring up context.

See as I have said many people of different walks.
Alot of context, many meanings for many people who talk about the same thing.
So what about it? We talk but we do not understand this one thing about context? That it is not common?

I use the word God and ten people will tell ten different stories about God. Will associate differently.
No such thing as context.

So I talk without context. I come here and speak meaninglessly without base, without context.
Why do I do? Not because I want to teach you but I want to learn something myself.

So you come here and read me among all the others, you reply about context. I would like you to tell me more about your dear context.

I tell you about me now you have more context than before. But you did not extract it, I give it to you.
There is the difference. I take it from you, but you take nothing for yourself except a pat on your back from yourself because you've made another smart post.

I ask you to join me in conversation, no need to be blinded by your own association of certain words.
Change context, that is what I ask for.
>>
>>18266538
>>18266544
Am I trying to be cool? No. That is my answer.
What does that even mean? I want to learn something because I think learning is cool.
Right now, this talk teaches me alot. And I am thankful for your participation.

I play with bullshit just to make bullshit a different thing. Change context.
Healthy portion of bullshit can't be bad, no?

So maybe cut the bullshit down for youe taste you say.
That is alright with me.

Tell me about ego death then.

>>18266545
Ah yes the lurkers. Silent observers who jap only when neccessary.
I like the lurker. I like to make a good reading experience. You read and maybe everything is boring. Here comes along this asshole and you feel something.
Good thing you do.

With your kind I like to interact. It is difficult to get you talking but that challenge makes it sweet.
>>
>>18266594
For someone without a self (or identity), you subjectively enjoy several things related to your current "non-self". Alright then. Nice to notice ya again.

It's not really that boring to watch people have a straight conversation or squabble over anything in an esoteric club of english tapestry. It's just a hobby and I'm generally bored.
50% assholery, people get easily triggered and/or I'm usually insensitive to "mean words". Everybody could've just continued the discussions, instead of getting all worked up due to bits on a screen.
>>
>>18266663
You say without identity, but you identify me.
Identity, no identity, what good is it talking about such a thing?
I would like you to tell me sincerely.

See I come here and find some people who genuinely wish to see something. Some truth, something that may transform their current state to another, which they desire.
It's quite absurd to me however I understand why they are here.

OP for example has many fantasies.
He comes here with baggage that does not really belong to him. He read it somewhere and took it as it appeared to him.

So I look into his pokets to see what really belongs to him. He cannot give it, I must take it.
You see the insincerity with which people are looking for answers.
They come with questions that do not belong to them.
See other people ask a question and go ahead to imitate.

So what is a good way to get people involved with themselfes? By getting them involved with their 'nemesis', I lack a better word here.

Ofcourse I play a game here. I like it and I get around rather comfortably. Many interesting talks because of it.

I want to invite people to experiment with the language they use daily without any active participation on their side. Like breathing. Goes by unnoticed most of the time.

Do you know of the benefits of conscious breathing?
Maybe also benefits of conscious talking. If there can be such a thing for anybody here.

So what am I talking about?
>>
File: trashcan.man.The.Stand.png (228KB, 544x400px) Image search: [Google]
trashcan.man.The.Stand.png
228KB, 544x400px
>>18266820
>so what am i talking about
Good question
>>
>>18266820
I just don't get why we can't share
>>
>>18266820

let me steer it in another direction then. what do you think the 'forbidden fruit' symbolizes? what does it represent? this is more related to my original post.

If you say nothing , because nothing has meaning then there is no point in even continuing the discussion.
>>
>>18267727
You're right, there is no point in continuing anything.
There is no point in stoping anything either.

So you see meaninglessness suddenly has a meaning to you. So you say stop, don't continue.
Why you do it? Because that is what meaninglessness means to you?
Why not continue? Because meaningless.

Makes no sense whatsoever, but that is also the name of the game I suppose.

What do I think the forbidden fruit symbolizes?
To me? Why would you want that from me?
To you? You know it yourself.
To others? Who knows.
Objectively? No such thing.

You ask questions like a college student on adderall.
>>
>>18267763

how do you know Im not using your energy to help write a song of mine. heres what I have so far

'lonely jesus singin
his heart is breakin
animate my body
rebel son and I aint fakin

I saw some people standing
and they were talkin
he said I know you brother
let me know where you'll be walkin

if you start to wander
from where you came
lonely jesus singin
learn to smile and to maintain

and he hope he comes back
because its breakin"

what do you think you angry ass nigger?
>>
>>18263703
Not sure if its really the same thing but if u lay in a VERY specific way when i sleep. With my head at an almost uncomfortable angle.. ill fall asleep in seconds and have EXTREMELY intense dreams. I dont know how to describe it. Its like a normal dream except there is a very loud noise that seems to phase in and out like its passing me by, turning around, and coming back. I usually have an extreme sense of dread during these dreams and they tend to only last about 15 minutes before i wake up. When i wake up my entire body feels like your arm when you cut the circulation and it falls asleep.

The dreams are terrifying but it feels so intense and real that i cant help but to try and induce another one like it immediately.

Not sure if i ever experienced sleep paralysis but thats about as close to it as ive gotten, i think.
>>
>>18267763
You know what i think, I think you don't have any opinion on anything whatsoever, and want everyone to know about it. meaninglessness is meaninglessness, nothingness is nothingness, to say you derive meaning from a nihilistic pointlessness of it all is ridiculous, you can derive a perspective from it, a mirrored stand point from it, but thats only saying life begets life and meaning begets meaning, which is absolutely true. The point is what do you have to add to the conversation and how long your willing to hold on to this defense mechanism of advanced "I know you are but what am I", a big grand game of who's the "hypocrite", its not a game you ever "win", or at least not like that, our species is social and evolves through collaborated and combined experiences, and those type of tactics may illuminate some degree of hypocrisy from any party, but at the expense of poisoning the well waters for everyone. That is why its a dirty game and thats why its ultimately a lie, you only want to benefit yourself, but you still want to be a part of things.
>>
>>18267916
10/10
>>
File: pwc4Yw.jpg (60KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
pwc4Yw.jpg
60KB, 720x404px
>>18267853
I like your song OP, keep it up man.
>>
i like him, fuck you OP with your pretentieus bullshit, asking questions and fighting the answers, maybe thats the fucking problem you piece of shit
>>
>>18267954
listen man, i'm sorry your going through it, because it does suck, the best i can say is be patient and be calm because its hard to get the answers when everythings chaotic, it takes time to piece together the answers you need from it all, but thats why you need more patience, more context, more peace, not less.
>>
File: HankWilliams.jpg (43KB, 469x594px) Image search: [Google]
HankWilliams.jpg
43KB, 469x594px
>>18267853
>>18267941

https://soundcloud.com/user-429905926

here is what came out of it. I guess we can let this thread die and this song put it all to rest then. I can play a little better than I can sing admittedly.
>>
>>18267868
does it sound like trains are coming ?
>>
>>18267853
I think thats marvelous.

>>18267916
I follow the other anon and give you 10/10.
This was about the best read I've had so far in this thread.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.