[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any scary stories involving incest?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tPDxp3y.gif (499KB, 399x221px) Image search: [Google]
tPDxp3y.gif
499KB, 399x221px
Any scary stories involving incest?
>>
Yes.
>>
Anything with your mom can be considered a horror story.
>>
>>18263219
All of the stories involving incest
>>
>>18263235
That's how your dad described sex with your mom.
>>
yes, know one good one, but telling you that it's about incest kinda ruins the story.
>>
Grandma's Last Wish
>>
>>18263238
Post it anyway.
>>
>>18263246
OK.
My granny used to grow her pubic hairs to ridiculous lengths. She used to laugh when someone said something about her. And then we all started ignoring her. She was 80 years old anyway. We all lived at our farmhouse. Me, my 6 siblings, my parents, my aunt and her children and my granny.
So once she was home alone with my younger brother. Supposedly babysitting him because he was sick and couldn't go out to the farmers market with rest of us. And when we came back, granny had made him a strange wig. When asked about it, she couldn't stop laughing and my brother kept crying. We called our uncle and he came from Texas to help us. He took away the wig and there was a small vibrator under it. And it was still wet and on.
>>
>>18263256
We are both adults now. And my brother gets anxious when he sees old ladies.
He never said anything about it. But we all know he got harassed by granny. Because it happened to my other siblings too. And my mom and dad and aunt as well.
>>
>>18263246
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3e2zje/borrasca/
but it can't compete with >>18263256 >>18263258
What happened to your granny?
>>
>>18263265
She babysits my nephews now.
>>
>>18263219
I think some HP Lovecraft stories allude to it. I wanna say the Dunwich Horror?
>>
I like incest
>>
File: IMG_3884.jpg (96KB, 939x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3884.jpg
96KB, 939x950px
>>18263256
Granny got some sick kicks at your brother's expense
>>
Have some ONA literature.

https://h3llon3arthn3xion.wordpress.com/2014/03/23/forbidden-love/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.