[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WtfWikileaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Lambda Alpha Chi.jpg (316KB, 1152x986px) Image search: [Google]
Lambda Alpha Chi.jpg
316KB, 1152x986px
So apparently the deadman switch was released and the files have been out for days, and in one file is a ritual you guys might like.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/lambda-chi-alpha-ritual.pdf
>>
>>18263199
Are you there, anon?
>>
that was from just a directory of the files on the site, it has nothing to do with the deadman switch
>>
File: Nobis Fidem.jpg (31KB, 460x777px) Image search: [Google]
Nobis Fidem.jpg
31KB, 460x777px
This is so funny. I love it how you think this the actual Lambda Chi Alpha Ritual. This is the old one before they merged with Theta Kappa Nu. Whatever though. I just hope you associates who read this DON'T actually think you found our ritual. Our ritual is something we as brothers treasure most. I hope you don't actually think you could find our secrets online. Ha, that would just be a joke...
I really hope newfags read this bullshit and think they found the ritual, and get to the real thing and get their shit rocked. This ritual is definitely the wrong one.
>>
Original Poster:
As an initiated member of Lambda Chi Alpha, this ceremony means a great deal to me, my brothers, and the order. I would like to respectfully submit a request to have this thread deleted. The things that happen in this ritual do not need to be made public. A new member's curiosity leading them to read this material can ruin the experience for them, as well as deny me the experience of teaching them the lessons accordingly. I am unsure of your motives in publishing this, but I do not see a good reason why this should remain accesible. There is no good coming out of this being publicized online. I demand, on behalf of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, that this material be made inaccessible to the populous via this website.
Thank you Theta Delta 1239
>>
>>18265695
>Damage control
>>
>>18265695
hang yourself.
>>
Give up your inquiries which are completely useless, and consider these words a second warning.
We hope, for your own good, that this will be sufficient.
>>
just looks like a weird mens club to me
>>
>>18263199
looks like typical greek initiation. I was greek for 3 years back in college and we did stuff that sounds just like that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.