[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nephilim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: nephilim-giants.jpg (59KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
nephilim-giants.jpg
59KB, 600x362px
Let's talk about nephilim. For those of you who aren't aware the nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God and the daughters of men". They appear several times in the Bible and I was wondering if anyone has insight or theories regarding what exactly these beings are and whether or not they have any sort of continuing activity.
>>
>>18263042
Mythical creatures like trolls and unicorns.
I think they represent the inherent fear that someone stronger will fuck your shit up
>>
>>18263042

From a biblical perspective these guys were real, you can't call yourself a Christian and have a literal belief in the bible and not believe these guys existed and were wrecking shit 6000 years ago.
>>
theres a fuck ton of giants in iran i recall

perhaps they were only like 10 feet tall and i read that most humans were only 4 feet tall back then

and now that everyone fucked each other people average out at 5-6 feet depending on how much giant dna you have

a person like yao ming or shaquille o'neal might have a large percent of giant dna mixed in with african/ chinese genes or something
>>
>>18263068
For the sake of this argument let's ignore the naysayers, I'm looking for an active discussion based off of the belief that these beings existed in the past not for someone to "correct" my belief.
>>
>>18263042
Nephilim were good boys, they dindu nuffin.
>>
>>18263064
Or maybe wanting something stronger to fuck your shit up.

Religiousfags confirmed for being cucks
>>
>>18263064
theres no way unicorns didnt actually exist though

how did different civilizations that were separated by oceans know about them?
>>
File: 2 Auerochse Zeichnung.gif (110KB, 700x501px) Image search: [Google]
2 Auerochse Zeichnung.gif
110KB, 700x501px
>>18263104
>how did different civilizations that were separated by oceans know about them?
They didnt.
Even if different cultures would come up with a similar concept completely independent from each other, that wouldnt prove the existence of those creature all over the world.

Your pic reminded me a bit of pic related
>>
>>18263073
Goliath is listed in the Bible as being 6'9"

Average height at the time was about 5' even
>>
>>18263125
I'm pretty sure he was listed as 9 feet
>>
>>18263130
6'9" in Samuel and Josephus, 9'9" in the later Masoretics
>>
>>18263125
>>18263130
He is "six cubits and one span", which is roughly 9ft 6in
>>
>>18263104

The original descriptions included having feet like an elephant. One horn, horse-like body and big elephant feet are basically the qualities of a rhino.
>>
>>18263042
read the Book of Enoch and the epic of Gilgamesh of you want to know more about nephilim. Islamic mysticism is also a good place as djinn are reminiscent of nephilim spirits, but could also be fallen angels. I would love a good source on Islamic mysticism btw if anyone has one it's a weak spot in my understanding.

When the nephilim died, their spirits lingered because they were half divine.
>>
Www.gaia.com
Cosmic disclosure series.
There are three free episodes in season one, and one in season five that is an hour long review of the past five seasons, so I recommend that.
Also read the law of one.
>>
>>18263042
https://www.teenslovehugecocks.com
>>
>>18263064
you're lost in shitty theories, fedorah
>>
File: rothschild_natham_mayer_slaves.jpg (240KB, 692x694px) Image search: [Google]
rothschild_natham_mayer_slaves.jpg
240KB, 692x694px
>>18263079
*tips menorah*
>>
File: memeformats.jpg (38KB, 747x549px) Image search: [Google]
memeformats.jpg
38KB, 747x549px
>>18263275
what?
>>
>>18263247
JEW
>>
>>18263042
>nephilim were the offspring of the "sons of God and the daughters of men". They appear several times in the Bible

I dont remember this. What books/scriptures were they mention?
>>
>>18263290
Genesis 6:4 for example.
>>
>>18263073
yao ming had a pituitary gland tumor. They removed it a while ago.
>>
>>18263142
9'9? This leads me to believe that this is bullshit.
>>
File: cover.png (88KB, 319x522px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
88KB, 319x522px
>>18263042
You are looking for the book "Giants" by Charles DeLoach. It assumes the Bible as literal truth and tries to track the descendants of the nephilim.
It is in encyclopedia format, but it has topical indexes to allow to read it as a (hi)story book.

If you buy and you eventually scan it, don't forget your friends on /x/.
>>
>>18263290
There are a lot of books written about Genesis 6. I have one called Genesis 6 conspiracy that attempts to use comparative mythology and non-canon texts to explain it. It's p good.
>>
>>18263042
there are researchers who believe all myth had an origin. Pan, the minator, centours, the gibborim, the nephalim.......all were real.....

some say that the evil that pushed Yah to cleans the earth with the flood was these angelic - human offspring, and that they had no way after their deaths to be re-deemed, and that they became dis-embodied demonic forces...almost like the vampyr nosferatu myth......

some also say that now in this modern day technology is pushing trans-humanism & cloning.....bodies with no spirit....bodies deemed "fit extensions" by the prince of this world.....

So we shall see, soon their will be things that science fiction has only dreamed of. Be careful what you ask for......you might get it.
>>
there are rumors that some people who found scelletons of giants sent them to the smithsonian, and when asked later about it they simply said they never recieved anything and that such things wouldnt assist. some guy who allegedly worked for the smithsonian stated that they throw such bones into the ocean so noone finds them

could be complete bullshit though
>>
File: giants_battle_150.jpg (145KB, 800x629px) Image search: [Google]
giants_battle_150.jpg
145KB, 800x629px
>>18263042
They are the sons of fallen angels and human women. When they got exterminated in the Flood, they became demons.

Book of Giants -- Reconstructed Texts
http://www.gnosis.org/library/dss/dss_book_of_giants.htm

Fallen Angels, Yoga & Hinduism, New Age, New World Satanic Order
http://youtu.be/K97yB1-4Ers

Fallen Watchers - AN EXEGETICAL ANALYSIS ON THE CORRELATIONS BETWEEN
BIBLICAL DEMONOLOGY AND CONTEMPORARY UFOLOGY
http://www.ryanmcginty.com/fallen/

The Omega Conspiracy Dr. I D E Thomas
http://www.scribd.com/doc/112899052/The-Omega-Conspiracy-Dr-I-D-E-Thomas

I.D.E. Thomas: The First To Expose The "Alien" Strong Delusion
http://youtu.be/H1_BmEJ39DM
>>
The idea of giants fucking women suddenly looks silly by that picture. I don't think he would fit inside of her.
>>
File: Giant.jpg (143KB, 750x522px) Image search: [Google]
Giant.jpg
143KB, 750x522px
Last giant I saw was a few months ago... but he died.
>>
>>18263104
>>18263154
The "unicorn" from the Bible is a rhino.
Like you said, the Bible describes a massive beast with one horn, uni = one, corn = horn. Even wikipedia identifies rhinos as unicorns or bicorns depending on the species.
The mythological horse came about because Christianity spread to reagions where some people had never seen unicorns.

Now we have all these fedora atheists laughing at Christians for believing in unicorns when in reality atheists don't even know what a unicorn is.
>>
>>18263157
muslims define djinn as spirits that are neither good nor evil, but can choose as men do. Where as angels are only good because they have no choice and cannot disobey God.
Christians believe the muslim's djinn are demons, angels who have turned away from God, and are therefor only evil.

It's interesting to note that muslims believe the archangel michael dictated the quran to mohammad. Yet in the quran it's said that this angel would not visit him while there was a dog hidden in his house by his 9 year old wife. When mohammad asked why the angel did not come the angel told him it was because he did not enter houses with dogs.
Most people who believe in spirits also believe that dogs can sense spirits, namely bad ones.
Christians believe that mohammad was visited by a demon, likely lucifer, posing as his brother.
Thats why muslims have been at war with the jews, Gods chosen people, and the gentiles, those who believe in the trinity.

Think I got a bit side tracked but tldr: djinn are demons. Demons lie, muslims lie, the surrahs in the quran compel them to do so, as do the hadiths. Their book even brags about their false god being "the greatest of deceivers".

tldr:tldr: don't fall for "islamic mysticism". it's all lies
>>
>>18263075
>I'm looking for an active discussion based off of the belief that these beings existed in the past not for someone to "correct" my belief.
>LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU IF YO DON'T AGREE WITH MY BULLSHIT LALALALALALA

The bible is a bullshit book that plagiarizes earlier works. Keep believing in your fanfiction and sucking your war god's dick.
>>
>>18264721
Ever been to Tijuana? After seeing a donkey show, I wouldn't be surprised that Giant-Human relations could work. Besides, it was probably done via in-vitro.
>>
>>18265237
(You)
>>
>>18264721
>illy by that picture. I don't think he would fit insid
you did not understand

fallen angels raped daughters of men

we do not know the how fallen angels looked in physiscal form but we know that gods angels appeared in a physicial human men form.
>>
>>18265225
>Where as angels are only good because they have no choice and cannot disobey God
>demons are angels who have chosen to turn away from God

I've always struggled with this.
>>
>>18263042

Be careful with the bible though, I got saved by Satan, as that would be the name to be saved (the name of God) but it seems you must be called irl.
>>
they're interesting.
native americans had legends of a giant race of people with red hair who hunted around the plains, and a tomb was found with a skeleton in.
there are accounts of britannia being inhabited by redhaired giants.
what i believe is that the Germanic people are descended from those giants, and the nephilim are just stories of those.

The Germanic people have lots in common with the giants, light eyes, pale skin, red or blonde hair, taller than other people, etc
>>
After man was cast out of Eden god sent angels among them as secret guardians but these angelsbgrew too close to man and fell in love with women. They bore children who were the nephilim. For fucking up his pure human souls with divine fire he cast down the angels. Meanwhile all the half-angel marysues turned out to be just plain old bigger and better than regular people so they conquered and became kings. Eventually the nephilim's influence became too big and totally fucked up is late game plans so god wiped his save and started over with Noah. All their shit is gone. Nothing survived the flood.
>>
Okay, here's how it is. You're going to want to sit back and prepare yourself for this.

The garden of Eden in Genesis?
That's Atlantis. The lost continent, Atlantis.

The sons of God? Atlanteans. The lore Genesis is based on describe the mixing of the highly advanced Atlantean people with the more primitive people of the surrounding lands.

The Great Flood? That was the final destruction of Atlantis. The sea level didn't rise, the land sank, and the resulting tsunami washed the coasts of the mediterranean. There's geological evidence of this happening, though misinterpreted.

What we have here is the metaphorical "banishment from the paradise", the departure from the once utopistic island society. The fruit of knowledge, the abused science of Atlantis, sent the descendants of Adam and Eve to exile, their homes lost. "East of Eden", in other words, the refugees leaving the sunken Atlantis sailed to the mediterranean area, Syria and Mesopotamia, even Tibet.

The Old Testament is a big mixing pot of oral tradition that tells about genuine history before the written word, but the message was transformed, like in one long-winded game of telephone.

So, ironically, the seemingly absent proof of the existence of Atlantis can actually be found in the most popular book in the world. Is your mind blown yet or what?
>>
>>18265463
>demons are angels who have chosen to turn away from God
Are they? I always thought they were separate beings.
>>
>>18265225
but:
i thought Mohammed spoke to Gabriel
i also thought that Michael was in charge of dog souls.
although this might just be a personal belief, i have a vivid revalation of michael taking dogs and putting them in human form and training them to be perfect sex slaves/companions [although, there probably isnt that much more needed to be done than to take an eager loving dog soul and putting it in a human form]
>>
>>18263042

I'll giver you a little truth bomb: the difference races of man came about when certain spirit types pressed themselves against man. That's how they came about, and why they have different characteristics and abilities yet there is a base type. Even within those specimens there is something subdivided even more...a blood.
>>
File: Arrogant.png (711KB, 860x520px) Image search: [Google]
Arrogant.png
711KB, 860x520px
I REALLY don't like nephilim. No good at all, and they ruin the economy!
>>
>>18265888
Before they were angels, all of them, than lucifer fell and took a bunch with him.

that is if you are talking about the modern bible

isn't it still debated if satan(adversary or something) was actually in the (kaballa) bible?
>>
>>18265804
Michael Tsarlson go to bed
>>
what if stories about Giants were actually created by pygmies and hobbits (homo florensis?) and WE ARE THE GIANTS

t. M. Night shamalamaloo
>>
>>18265750
Vikings went to the Americas. Rumours prob just got out of hand.
>>
>>18265225
I come from a muslim family, djinns are mostly evil and magicians often use their help in complex tricks. Muslims believe that Christians and Jew were given similar instructions in the past but with time they twisted them and strayed for a bit, hence the slight differences between religions who have same key figures. No surrah ever tells us to lie.
No surrah ever tells us to kill unless in defence.

Don't listen to zionist propaganda about Islam where they take one line ie. "slay them all" and ignore ten lines before that one that tell "if you are attacked and your homes in danger then defend yourselves from them and slay them all" (I'm paraphrasing, these aren't exact words).
>>
>>18265750
aka nordic people?
>>
>>18266752
I do not think it is one line in a book that has given people a negative impression.

The impression was earned in blood with the use of explosives and bullets.
>>
>>18265750
>light eyes, pale skin, red or blonde hair, taller than other people, etc

There is more of that in E.Europe and the caucuses than in Germany.
>>
>>18265184
Close. The Latin translation of the Bible uses the word "monoceros," which the King James translated as unicorn, but monoceros is actually a translation error of the original Hebrew text which mentions something that in modern English is usually translated as an oryx, which is like an antelope. It's mentioned twice, one verse listing it as kosher, the other mentioning something like "to catch an oryx in a net."
>>
>>18265225
>Christians believe the muslim's djinn are demons
>Christians believe that mohammad was visited by a demon, likely lucifer, posing as his brother.
No we don't. Some of us think it's a possibility, but we weren't there when it happened, so there's no telling. Some of us think Mohammad was delusional. Some of us just think he was just full of it.
>>
>>18265237
You're missing the point. Truth and fiction have nothing to do with this. You're off topic here regardless of the reality or unreality of the subject or it's source. If you were discussing the turning radius of AT-ATs I wouldn't get all bent out of shape over Star Wars being fictional. And we can prove that Star Wars is fictional.
>>
>>18263042
Holy shit looks like that pale lady is about to get impaled by some massive dick.
>>
>>18264721
Have you ever seen how much a pussy can stretch?i've seen women take in wine bottles the bottom side in with room to spare!
>>
am i an alium nephilim mix
>>
>>18268063
We can prove that the bible is fictional as well. Easy to do considering most of Genesis was plagiarized from other works, and the biggest elephant of all, the fact that a worldwide flood never happened.

At least AT-ATs are possible, if someone wanted to make such a thing. Jedi's however, are not.
>>
>>18264721
Why do they have to fuck them? Why can't genes be spliced together in a lab?
>>
>>18268147
Yet people can talk about jedi and their mythology
>>
>>18268147
> the fact that a worldwide flood never happened.
He said, confidently; a thing he could never possible know. A thing attested by more than fifty ancient cultures of the world.

Also, many accounts of a thing does not necessarily imply that the later accounts are based on the earlier. You're assuming the evidence to fit your hypothesis, in an understanding that is inherently secular. Just because the Hebrews codified their beliefs after the Sumerians, does not mean they based it off the Sumerians. Also, just because the Dead Sea scrolls date after the tablets, does not mean the DSS was the first attempt at writing down what happened. We'll never know what has been destroyed. We can never know what we've never found. But to say "they copied it" isn't something you can just take for granted, to "prove" it is fiction, and disregards the more supernatural elements of the book.
>>
>>18263042
Nephilim, giants, trolls, ogres, wild-men, goblins, elves, etc, are racial memories of a time when multiple species of the genus homo existed alongside one another. It's also probably where Greys, Bigfoot, Lizardman, et al, originated.
>>
>>18263143

Which "cubit", tho?
>>
>>18263042
>be me 5 years ago(am 22 now)
>doing AP
>I was told I have to kill a nephilim to become one(although my father is demonic god and my mother angel, so I'm basically a creature called Cartur, with 50%black and 50%white energy, ironically I'm thoroughbred half-breed)
> ^quick notice, not everything black is bad, and not everything white is good
>killed the old nephilim
>become guardian on his place
>been stopping shits happen since then

ask me anything
>>
>>18263848
Satan is involved in cloning? I guess there is a price for playing God with human unborn bodies, right?
>>
File: 1393904310724.png (42KB, 738x306px) Image search: [Google]
1393904310724.png
42KB, 738x306px
>>18265965
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.