[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please advise.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1280x720-rtc.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-rtc.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
There is an entity living in my condo and the area around it. It's been getting very active lately, knocking on doors, moving things, standing in shadows, opening doors, calling my and my roomies names, appearing in reflective surfaces, and even pulling blankets. My friend who lives downstairs is having a similar experience.
>>
>>18262620
If possible, I would like advice on removing it or making it less intense about whatever it wants.
>>
File: IMG_1196.jpg (33KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
33KB, 500x346px
The thing about these kinds of entities is that they feed/operate using your fear or paranoia. Your being afraid of their power gives them more power.

Inform them that the house you are in is your property, not theirs. Tell them they are not welcome, and that they need to leave. You will need to be polite, but firm. If they don't leave, you will need to get strong with them.

Repeat that they are unwelcome. Then start taking back your space. It is hiding in the shadows? Buy a torch/flash light. Slamming doors? Buy door stops. Tell it to fucking leave.

Then start salt and saging your house. Go from room to room, starting furthest from the front door, and put a line of salt along all the entrances, while burning sage or a smudge stick, and tell the spirits to leave. As you walk through each door, place a line of salt across it. Continue until you get to the front door, stay inside, but tell it to leave. Salt the front door and slam it.

Problem solved.
>>
>>18263161
I will do this. Many thanks.
>>
>>18263361
Just report back results, every time advice is given the anon with the problem fucks off back into the abyss without a word.
Can't know what to tell the next person with a similar problem without feedback.
>>
>>18263379
You have described the ever-present malady of Internet problem solving. It's always "lol, problem solved, please close the topic" or no feedback at all.
>>
>>18263161

Yeh but maybe he rents. Cant say its his property.

>the house your in is not yours. Hell its not even mine. If you wanna stay you split the bill like my other roomies. And quiet hours are after 7. Kthanks.
>>
>>18263459
Kek. Does the spirit need to throw in for electricity/utilities too? "Dude, if you're gonna keep fucking with the lights you're going to need to chip in..."
>>
>>18262620
where do you live i dont believe you
>>
>>18262620

Sounds like you've got a GF.
>>
Op here. I do rent but the landlord is chill. I gathered everything I need except the sage for the cleansing. I hear from my wiccan friends that negative energy critters Don't like the sounds of bell, gongs, or similar things, is this true?
>>
>>18263581
That's a knee slapper!
>>
>>18263552
I live in the Seattle area. The town I'm in currently seems to attract negative energy creatures like mad, I've never lived in a place with one, though.
>>
>>18263601
>I hear from my wiccan friends that negative energy critters Don't like the sounds of bell, gongs, or similar things, is this true?
There's some stuff about it, but I'd focus on what you can manage now since what the bell's made from, how it's rung and all that which isn't clear might just complicate things.
>>
>>18263608
There's a pretty significant drug (heroine, meth.) presence in my town, along with gangs and their violence. People seem very sullen here and you get that sense of being watched or feelings of dread, especially during this time of year. I go on small excursions to investigate possible paranormal activities. Mostly sprites but I do have one story where it was straight up demonic, if you would like me to post it.
>>
>>18263627
Alright. Thanks for the advice. I will concentrate on what works and report back with my results.
>>
Chi energy. Get brave at it. Stand up to it strongly yet meekly. Practice martial arts. Be in touch with positive energy that is centered on your human attitude and grounded on earth your home. Meditate and pray. I could go on but basically this is a good time to practice claiming your own territory mentally.
>>
>>18263608
Mill creek here, what town you in anon?
>>
>>18263662
Auburn is where I hail from.
>>
>>18263650
I will do this tonight and see if it helps. I will be cleansing tomorrow or Tuesday.
>>
>>18262620
>My friend who lives downstairs is having a similar experience.
lmao whole thing sounds like your room mate is playing a rank on you dummy.
>>
>>18263636
I'd like to read it.
>>
>>18262620
Rent the rooms of the house as a haunted house.
Get rich.
>>
>>18265352
Alright. I was visiting a friend's house for a week. His place had always had this eerie aura of dread about it but I thought little of it. It was just a spooky old house, you know? About midway through my stay I mentioned that I was having nightmares and it felt like I was being watched or that there was something standing behind me. Then things got weird, my shit moved without explanation and doors would slam shut behind me. But the strangest experience is when I decided to sleep on the couch facing into the darkness of the house instead of the one that faced out the window. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and the moon was shining through the window. I laid there still for a few minutes and tried to fall asleep when this hand forcefully pushed on my back and I jolted up and looked directly into the darkness. There was this thing there. Its body was totally black and its face shifted through different evil and rage filled expressions and it felt as big as the room. I lashed out in an instinctive way, trying to protect myself, and it vanished. The room got unnaturally cold after that and had an odd smell it did not have before.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.