[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery from the past

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Thematrixincode99.jpg (2MB, 1920x797px) Image search: [Google]
Thematrixincode99.jpg
2MB, 1920x797px
I'll post it in my comment section
>>
So I was just thinking about something strange that had happened to my mother and her boyfriend when I was 13 (i'm 27 now). I still can't wrap my mind around how this could be possible and seems like a weird glitch in the matrix. We had some troubles with the phone line whenever we would call specific people we would hear our voice echo and we would sometimes have a bad connection or something would just entirely go wrong. My mom used to be a bit paranoid about it, thinking the phone was being tapped but I would always rationalize her claims and would not know why anyone would even do that. I know my parents and brother had done some criminal activities in the past but nothing so important that the police would have a reason to keep such a close eye on them like they where from the maffia or something. Anyway...there was this normal morning and the phone rang she saw the number and it was that of her boyfriend Ben. She answered the phone and she got no reply after a few seconds of silence there was a man on the phone but it was not Ben. I could hear the man speaking and it was indeed not his voice. There where weird bleeping sounds like the connection was distorted. The man spoke very vaguely and my mom asked who he was. He said his name was mr de Vries. That was actually a name my mom and Ben often used in
>>
their jokes, but it's also a very common surname in the Netherlands and thats where we live so it could have been a weird coincidence.I cant really remember how the conversation went but the man didn't really seemed to have a reason to call and he didn'task for anything and that made it even more weird. Eventually he told he just had the wrong number. My mom started doubting if she really saw it was Ben's number and just mistaken it. When she ended the conversation she went to check and it was Ben's number.We assumed it was a joke but we doubted it because Ben didn't really have any friends as sad as that may sound and he wasn't the type of guy to do that. The phone rang again. It was Ben's number again, my mom answers the phone and expected to get that mr de Vries on the phone again still thinking
>>
Ben is pulling a prank on her. But this time it was Ben! He sounded very agitated he said that my mom pulled a prank on him. We where shocked. My mom asked what happend as she still was trying to figure out wat the hell was going on. He explained that he got this phone call from her number and described the same converstation with mr de Vries, same voice, same conversation, same sound distortions ect. My mom's face went pale and she explained in quite a panic that she got the same call. Ben didn't believe it and he was seriously thinking we where pranking him even further so they got into a bit of a fight. Later they checked eachother's phones and it was correct. They recieved the same phone call from the same person at the same time having the same conversation from eachothers phone number.How is that even possible? Where the phones tapped and something went wrong? Why would they go through the trouble of talking and blowing their cover like that? A glitch in the matrix? I dont know...does anybody have a better explanation of how this could have been possible?
>>
File: IMG_8077.jpg (123KB, 750x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8077.jpg
123KB, 750x742px
>>18262475
Wat een eng verhaal!
>>
>>18262492
Ja ik zal het ook nooit vergeten. Zo vreemd :s
>>
Man man man was dat eens ff een puik verhaal!
>>
>>18262499
Sorry troll I dont have anything to feed you.
>>
>>18262516
Do you guys believe in real trolls like the Norwegians
>>
>>18262554
I believe our ancestors did when they where still asatru but that changed a long time ago. Maybe some bit of folklore is still around in the most northern part but I cant tell for sure. Other than that not
>>
So nobody has any clue?
>>
>>18262470
>why no greentext?
>it's easier to read that way
>>
Dat heet een draad, niet opmerkingblok kankernieuwflikker.
>>
koel verhaal hoor
>>
>>18263851
Ik was verbannen het is ff wennen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.