[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien, ghost,nothing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1905.jpg (36KB, 350x327px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1905.jpg
36KB, 350x327px
I was driving home tonight at around 3, a few times while i was stopped I would have the feeling something was watching me. As I turned onto my street I saw a thin,tall (maybe 7 or 8 feet) and foggy gray colored figure. I turned back to see what it was but nothing was there. Any ideas on what it was? Image may be related. I live in Arizona idk if that helps.
>>
I don't know if I can answer what it is, but I'm putting together a file of Strange sightings. I'm keeping it to modern day sightings only (With a cut off of 2006), for the sake of clarity of information.

This is going to sound personal but where precisely did you see it? Can you give any further information about what you saw in the brief amount of time that you did see it?
>>
>>18262130
Why do Ayylmaos only show up in the US wtf?
>>
>>18262389
Because they're illegal aliens anon, and that is why we need the wall
>>
>>18262389
They seem to show up all over the place. The historical freedom of the press has allowed the stories of ayyyy lmaos! to propagate more widely. The press restrictions on the eastern blocs tend to stifle historical records, though with more freedoms in Russia and what not, the stories have been proliferating from there ever since.
>>
>>18262341
I saw this as i was turning onto my street coming from a friends house. I only saw it for a brief time and I saw it again after i posted this. This time in my backyard i got a better look at it, it was crawling on all fours but it had distinct hands and feet so it seemed like it didn't usually walk like that. I turned on the light in the backyard and it crawled over my fence and left.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.