[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ThatPoppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: JoeTheUFO.jpg (138KB, 1263x520px) Image search: [Google]
JoeTheUFO.jpg
138KB, 1263x520px
Do you still trying to get what Poppy is all about?
Some Days ago I found a Youtube Channel "Joe the UFO"
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC465FEFdYqHkTI5TuChyU0w

He does a great job at deciphering the hidden massages and symbolism. I decided I post him here since you peoples might appreciate him.

His latest video:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpmMZM7v38w
>>
Is it your channel ?

I'm watching one the video right now
>>
>>18262091
No its not mine. I just want him to get a little bit more attention.
>>
poppy is just a parody of pop culture. think of taylor swift, miley cyrus, they're just drones with no real personality or thought, like poppy.
>>
>>18262095

Yeah it's a shame he got so little views.
You should submit his videos on TheVigilentCitizen forum it's exactly the topic of website and it will give the channel visibility
>>
>>18262098
I don't think this is the meaning of Poppy.
Every video of her has hidden massages and symbolism like an ARG, you need dive into it to understand whats she is all about.

Once you decipher all of her puzzles you will truly unterstand.
>>
>>18262101
Ya, I don't wanna know how much time he puts into it.

Oh ye, I will - thanks for the tipp.
>>
I'm with >>18262098 even though there's like "symbolism" and arg it feels more like bait Than anything else. It's definitely celeb culture commentary, if it's anything else it's doing a bad job at it
>>
Everything has "hidden messages" when you "dive in".
The diving in process is what brings to you the massage that you think of as hidden.
The whole of science is all about it.
And yet it is what it is, interpretation.

But I understand, I'm not gonna interfere further with your play here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.