[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Written OC general (Drawfags also welcome)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1447215085742.jpg (130KB, 582x375px) Image search: [Google]
1447215085742.jpg
130KB, 582x375px
I saw an OC thread directed at drawfags earlier but it hit bump limit. And it took me this long to get a pastebin sorted out. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'll post a little tidbit from this short story I just finished. Or damn near finished, I may add in some things later.

If there are any writer fags who have some OC they want to post, please do. I know you're out there.

PS. This is based on a true story. Names have been changed for obvious reasons.
>>
In the summer of '12 a young man discovers dextromethorphan. It's cheap. Easily attainable. He doesn't have a job at the time. All he wants to do is take red skittle after red skittle.

He stares at a table. It's littered with fifty-six red pills. They're all coated in a red layer. Time release. It's meant to deter what he's about to do.

Handful by handful he shovels the small pills into his mouth. He chases them with water. They leave a semi sweet taste in the back of his throat.

Soon the strange thoughts come. The news is playing on his TV. He can see splotches over news anchor's foreheads. But only the center. And only on half of them. Then it happens and his heart sinks.

The anchor woman seems to stare right out of the TV and into his eyes. Her lips begin to move, "There are connections everywhere. Never stop digging."

His heart begins to pound in his chest. He can't believe what he's seeing and hearing. But he let's it go. Coincidences, things happen. On top of that, the drugs...

He's glued to channel 32 the entire night. Coincidence after coincidence happens as he sails up from first to second plateau. He can't part his teeth. If he had gotten up he would have walked like a robot. Soon he hits the third plateau. His consciousness moves up and a little to the left. It's all so surreal.
Finally the straw that breaks his back falls on him. He sees an anchor and two ludicrously dressed people talking and laughing. It's not even about the news. A bearded man with red hair and a monocle responds to another who's dressed in mostly black. A little like Marylin Manson.
>>
"You know, we'd gladly take the reigns again," He sips from a glass of water placed in front of him, "But every time a dumb brainy smarty gets a leg up you want to put us right back down!" The eccentric man laughs and hits the table for emphasis. Just to show he's a good sport about his lot in life.

The front door opens. The self destructive man's room adjacent to it. A knock, "Jack, you awake man?"

It's his little brother, Alexander. The door creaks open and there the younger man stands. His eyes find a desolate room. Formerly empty boxes of store bought cookies filled with a white foamy substance. Alexander's eyes move up to a slumped over mass. Jack hadn't had any real food in days. He looks like an emaciated skeleton.

"Yeah..." His voice seems far away. Like he's speaking under his breath and backing away at the same time, "Been awake the past few days."

Alexander pulls his hat off. It has a pro second amendment message scrawled across it but Jack's vision is already doubling. Plateau sigma here he comes.

Alex's fingers pull something out from a flap just behind the bill. It's a small reflective package with a picture of Scooby Doo chuckling like a mad dog. "Picked this up on the way home", starts the younger brother. "Let's go on the back porch."

They sit by the water. Manatees swim by. One even lets Alexander pet it.

Jack crafts a makeshift pipe. It's an empty twelve ounce beer can with seven wholes punched in it. Six are in a hexagon form and one is a gaping carb on the side.

Jack's lungs fill with thick smoke. It's full of research chems. Possibly even some scheduele I - IV chemicals. It has an affect on him. Almost like a cure.

Jack looks to his brother with a somber face, "I'm going to the hospital, aren't I?"

Alexander nods, "Probably so." He takes a long drag from the can, "You need it.'' As he attempts to hold the cancerous smoke in his lungs.
>>
"That's the thing...", exhales a tired Jack, "I think I'm back... I know I've been saying crazy things the last few months but I don't believe them right now. It's the drugs."
First excerpt, the rest is here. http://pastebin.com/1KbnfSay

Your turn.
>>
Bumping before sleep. G'nite.
>>
File: IMAG1239.jpg (494KB, 1216x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1239.jpg
494KB, 1216x2048px
>>18261649
Goodnight sweet pupper.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.