[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WeeGee board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

What do you know about the ouija board?
>>
made by Hasbro. the same company that makes My Little Pony.
>>
>>18261205
So if you made your own board it would not be made by Hasbro and so then you think it'd be not a toy.
>>
>>18261205
So you're saying I can summon a magic talking horse with one?
>>
>>18261230
If you make your own Monopoly board it'd still be a toy. Why would a homemade Ouija board not still be a toy?
>>
Samefagging, but look up "blindfolded Ouija" if you want to see proof that it's a hoax- as soon as participants are blindfolded suddenly spirits forget how to spell words.
>>
>>18261278
good luck explaining the poltergeist behavior after usign the board or the ouija spelling out adult words to kids who neither nor know understand such words
>>
>>18261192
All the nay-sayers are missing the actual working component of the Ouija: Intent.

If you and your friend use your Intent, together, to use one to communicate with disembodied energy, you are literally MAKING it work. You and your friends are opening a portal, and its not truly the Ouija thats doing it, but your collective will.

THATS WHY YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN BOARD. Its fucking the simplest concept to understand.
>>
>>18261718
This: go read some Aliester Crowley. Will and confusion give way to misunderstandings, and when the confused try to make sense of what happened, mysticism occurs.

It is both real and not real because there's no actual evidential ghost stuff happening. Only a specific set of coincidences. But that, (the coincidence) is in fact, "the happening", and the entirety of this phenomenons fan base is captivated by the coincidences.

But why do they always occur?
>>
>>18261703
Show me where that's ever happened outside of the movies and the poltergeist activity couldn't possibly be explained by movie magic and that sort of shit.

As for kids knowing words they shouldn't, that could have a couple of different mundane explanations. Firstly, our brains actually have photographic memory when it comes to creating and storing memories. It's only your memory recall that sucks ass. The kid could have overheard an adult conversation or heard the word in a movie and while he doesn't consciously recall having ever heard the word, the memory of the word still exists somewhere in his brain.

Or, equally possible, the children were coached to say that shit. Just look at the whole "Heaven is for Real" fiasco and numerous child custody cases where children are taught to convincingly lie about pretty much anything.
>>
>>18261278
the thread should have ended right here desu
>>
File: weegeeboard.jpg (352KB, 1161x768px) Image search: [Google]
weegeeboard.jpg
352KB, 1161x768px
>>18261205
/thread
>>
>>18261192
It's the only board I got banned from
>>
>>18261724
Quantum entanglement? Observation causing effect?
>>
>>18261730
This is the paranormal board, you fuckhead. now fuck off you atheist roleplaying piece of shit
>>
>>18261859
>This is the paranormal board, you fuckhead. now fuck off you atheist roleplaying piece of shit
You're right, this is the paranormal board, so why are you wasting your time talking about a mundane child's board game? Maybe you should consider fucking off instead.
>>
>>18261718
>as long as you pretend hard enough, it'll work

You're not making it work, are you insane? The best it is is group role playing. There is no portal opening. I wish the answer wasn't as mundane as it actually is, I really do, but spirit boards are just a case of successful marketing for a parlor game.
>>
File: manstaresattits.jpg (53KB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
manstaresattits.jpg
53KB, 400x446px
>>18261278
>blindfolded Ouija" if you want to see proof that it's a hoax- as soon as participants are blindfolded suddenly spirits forget how to spell words.

And if you cut off your hands before you start you can't move the planchette.

The demon needs your body, your hands, your eyes to operate the Ouija board, That's why it's dangerous.
>>
>>18262031
>And if you cut off your hands before you start you can't move the planchette.
Sure you can, just direct it with your stumps.

>The demon needs your body, your hands, your eyes to operate the Ouija board, That's why it's dangerous.
So spiritual beings can't see the physical world without using a physical being's eyes? Then why can supposed poltergeists throw or otherwise affect shit in multiple different parts of the house at once even when it should be unable to see (or touch for that matter) any of those physical objects without a host's set of eyes?
>>
File: 1386954456478.png (405KB, 674x309px) Image search: [Google]
1386954456478.png
405KB, 674x309px
>>18262040
poltergeists =/= Ouija board

>And if you cut off your hands before you start you can't move the planchette.
>Sure you can, just direct it with your stumps.

Have to admire the insane lengths you'll go to deny Ouija boards, why don't you tell /x/ why their existence scares you so bad you spend hours online trying to debunk them. Are you trying to earn a fedora badge for your Atheists Scout's sash or something? Silly troll.
>>
>>18262050
If you couldn't tell the stumps remark was facetious I might have some bad news for you anon.

Okay so we've established that poltergeists are spiritual beings that CAN sense and interact with physical objects without a physical host, but demons need a host to do the exact same thing? Why is that? What do poltergeists have that demons lack? Some sort of extrasensory organ? I'm interested to see how badly you paint yourself into a corner with this.

And no, no fear. I just have lots of free time at my job. It's not trolling to apply rational thinking to a situation. Although it says a lot about you that you believe that.
>>
>>18262040
Because babajujumukiki
>>
File: 1420415703196.jpg (800KB, 2631x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1420415703196.jpg
800KB, 2631x2800px
>>18262054
>If you couldn't tell the stumps remark was facetious I might have some bad news for you anon.
Classic troll, if remark doesn't work say you were just kidding.

>I just have lots of free time at my job.
So spending your time with people you think are deluded on a site full of ideas you think are dumb, that's a real loser lifestyle you got going there. No one else will have you?

NOTHING anyone can say will change you're mind, you're just here to argue, you're a troll. A troll with a boring meaningless job.

Well, keep ranting. It's all you have to do with your time.
>>
Everyday a new ouija board thread pops up. Is your life so devoided of meaning that you shitpost all day OP?
>>
>>18262063
>Classic troll, if remark doesn't work say you were just kidding.
You're absolutely right. It's impossible to make a joking remark during a debate, about something that wasn't even the focal point of our conversation.

>So spending your time with people you think are deluded on a site full of ideas you think are dumb, that's a real loser lifestyle you got going there. No one else will have you?
I never said I thought everyone here was deluded though. That's just you putting words into my mouth so you can write me off as a troll in order to avoid having to actually explain something when you get called out. Just because it's obvious you're full of hot air doesn't mean everyone here is.

>NOTHING anyone can say will change you're mind, you're just here to argue, you're a troll. A troll with a boring meaningless job.
It is a pretty boring job I'll admit. But it pays the bills so it's not entirely meaningless to me. And again, not a troll. Just someone who likes to apply critical thought.

>Well, keep ranting. It's all you have to do with your time.
Also true, but then again the same could likely be said of yourself if you're here conversing with me.
>>
>>18262050
running out of arguments?
Hey, just throw the le hat meme into the discussion!
>>
>>18262090
hahaha nerd
>>
>>18262031
>>18262050
BWAHAHAHAH HE THINK THAT A PRE-TEEN BOARD GAME CAN SUMMON DEMONS BWAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS RETARD
>>
>>18262063
>obvious troll accusing genuine poster of trolling
a classic
>>
>>18262050
>>18262054
Whether he was being comical or serious he actually made a legitimate point. By your reasoning that demons need to see through a human's eyes, a lack of hands wouldn't really stop a demon from still being able to move the planchette over the proper letters as long as he could see. He would have far less fine control but as long as he stopped long enough over each letter you would still be able to understand his reply.

So if you are correct in assuming it's actual demon possession happening, why would you say that a handless host would be impossible for a demon to talk through?
>>
The board isn't the portal, it's the peoples openness to the spiritual. When you get 4 people in an area with spirits around who can sense what's going on, they will react to people who are open to it. Board or not.
>>
>>18262220
>going with your 3 mates at a pub for a drink and a chat about supernatural will summon spirits

It's just a game, don't try to play it as it is not.
>>
>>18262244
stupid skeptics i hate you
>>
>>18262292
>I hate people who point out how retarded I am
makes sense
>>
>>18262292
Just grab your Hasbro™ Ouija™ Board™ and summon a spirit to curse me or something. That will prove me wrong.
>>
>>18262244
You're just mad you got no supernatural mojo
>>
>>18262137

BWAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.