[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange conspiracy theories you actually believe is true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

Aliens are demons or fallen angel.
>>
>>18260736
Yes.
>>
Mankind has been wiped out and grow up again several times.
>>
Define conspiracy for me, anonmus
>>
deceitful event with an evil outcome
>>
>>18260803
deceitful event with an evil outcome
>>
>>18260736
Red Hat is an NSA sock puppet
>>
File: cele.jpg (83KB, 625x535px) Image search: [Google]
cele.jpg
83KB, 625x535px
>>
>>18260778
I feel like we are on the verge of repeating that history..
>>
Science is a hoax
>>
ok so lemme get this straight...
It is impossible that aliens, which are an almost mathematical certainty (somewhere out there), operating under (by necessity) alien logic, behave in a manner which we cannot fully comprehend because its alien.

But it's totally plausible that an entirely fictional entity with an almost zero percent chance of existing, known as a "demon" has masqueraded as an alien for the sake doing a bunch of shit theyd be doing anyway, but theyre pretending to be aliens "for reasons"?

Honestly neither of these seem terribly likely but making the huge jump that demons do in fact exist, AND exist in a way that your assumptions about them are correct, that seems like an unlikely avenue of attack when theyre already incorporeal and immortal entities, they wouldnt need to pretend to be anything.
>>
>>18260736
]
I really love this one. Even though I don't believe in anything (including demons) and don't have any evidence for aliens, the idea that there's some mysterious evil force that's been masquerading as an extraterrestrial race is just bad ass somehow. Supposedly the UFO accounts have always been with technology that's just beyond our reach going back to the middle ages. Back then they looked like Knights riding bicycles in the sky or whatever, now they look like aliens.
>>
>>18260921
Keyword - theory and the existence of aliens is a theory and what mathematical certainty proof of alien existence have you come across? Please share
>>
>>18260921
Check out age of deciet on youtoob! Its a great documentary supporting this claim. Theres also well documented cases of people calling out to Jesus in the middle of an "alien abduction" amd being safely thrown back into their beds. Keep an open mind torwards Christ, he loves you and wants to keep you safe. Ayye lmaos are nefarious, look at incas and mayas for example
>>
>>18260934
Could be the biblical deception because the more people believe in Aliens the less they believe in God. Satans greatest deception could be making people believe he doesn't exist.
>>
File: beams.jpg (91KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
beams.jpg
91KB, 960x637px
>>
>>18260853
Good.
>>
File: flat.jpg (171KB, 980x723px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
171KB, 980x723px
Science is trying to hide God
>>
>>18260952
How is it not obvious? The universe is nearly endless, the chances that there is not alien life somewhere out there is mathematically nearly impossible. Its simple observation.

>>18260959
Jesus has nothing to do with this, thats another claim entirely. Jesus was highly likely to have existed, theres lots of evidence and writings about him. Theres almost certainly aliens somewhere in the vast expanse of space. Whether demons exist or not is entirely a matter of faith as their is no substantive evidence to believe they exist. Furthermore shouting out jesus name during an abduction to stop the abduction proves nothing besides the fact that IF it happened at all, it made the aliens stop. That doesnt mean theyre demons, it could mean a host of things, perhaps they stopped the abduction when they realized the person was conscious, perhaps they are more psychically sensitive than we are and religious ecstasy causes them pain. Its an alien life form, we have no idea how it works or functions.
Wed need to know a shitload more to declare them "demons".
>>
>>18261014
>>18261014
Well anon I've watched enough documentaries to come to my conclusion. If you dont want to go the Jesus rout start on the opposite side like I did, check out synagogue of satan. Its a free documentary covering the rothschild family and others an their influence on the world. Like I said before dont be too quick to dismiss the christian worldview, it might surprise you how well it covers all avenues of this world and the supernatural. Good luck man!
>>
>>18261014
You mean to tell me you believe in something you've never seen and don't any proof of existence.... hmmm
>>
>>18261040
I never even said I wasn't christian! I said that jesus has no place in the discussion, were talking about the plausibility of invisible incorporeal immmortal elemental beings of pure evil, and the likelihood of their existence over that of the existence of a (probably) carbon based, bipedal lifeform that lives on a distant planet. One of these things is almost certain to exist somewhere, one of them is highly unlikely to exist anywhere, whether christ was real or not and whether I believe in him, is irrelevant to the conversation.

>>18261042
I never said I believed in either one. I said that it's nearly impossible that aliens do not exist somewhere out there in the nearly infinite expanse of space, we know life CAN form, because we exist, therefore it's almost certain it has done so elsewhere. I dont "believe" that aliens exist or don't exist, Im stating a fact, that statistically its almost impossible that they dont exist.

Demons or supernatural entities of the sort have no probability for existing, their is no extant reason to believe they exist beyond blind faith and personal opinion.

Either one, both, or neither may exist, Im not stating one does or does not, Im simply saying that the existence of aliens is infinitely more likely than the existence of demons.
>>
>>18261076
It sounds a lot like its nearly impossible for you not to believe in aliens. You believe its possible because what science tells you and that galaxy is infinity, but you have never seen prove.
>>
>>18260778
I know that. look at the legends of everyone having basically the same exact starting point legends with a few details like the names being different.

the younger dryas was a huge near extinction event for us. its what killed most of what became the clovis culture and the mega fauna in the new world off.

loyd pye was right too.
>>
File: fourthkind.jpg (38KB, 296x438px) Image search: [Google]
fourthkind.jpg
38KB, 296x438px
>>18260736

I have a friend who believes this, OP. Used to do alot of UFO investigations, did alot of hypnosis interviews like in pic related. He said that the people react to reliving the memories very much like a demonic possession He also said that if you get too close to finding out the truth about aliens weird shit starts happening. Strange lights, bad smells, weird noises. Stuff that has more in common with the occult than sci-fi shit. It's led him to believe that aliens are really some form on non-human intelligence based on earth, and they are malevolent. Don't dig too deep fellas.
>>
>>18261104
ok let me reiterate one more time, because this doesn't seem to be sinking in:
I do not "believe" in the exitence of either demons, OR aliens. I have seen no evidence to support the exitence of either, however following conventional logic and simple observation, we have seen that life can form, and have little reason to believe it cant form elsewhere. Given the infinite expanse of space, it is highly likely that aliens exist.

The existence of an incorporeal elemental evil is a much trickier thing to substantiate because there's no concrete reason to believe in incorporeal life, ultimate evil, or immortality, as none of these things have been demonstrated to exist, let alone altogether.

I am not saying that either aliens, or demons do or do not exist, I am saying that the existence of aliens is much more likely given what we know can exist.

Im not sure why that isn't making sense to you.
>>
>>18261140
I know what you are saying, but you are not understanding my point. It's cool.
>>
>>18261147
Then make your point. "You're just not smart enough to understand my point" isn't an argument or even a discussion, it's a veiled insult and it's not improved by "it's cool".

Whats your point?

You cant say "Its nearly impossible for me to not believe in aliens" because its patently untrue, I do not BELIEVE in aliens, I have observed the numbers which say that aliens are likely to exist somewhere. That is not a belief it's a number. I do not believe or disbelieve in either demons or aliens, there is no "belief" involved in the positive or the negative.

If you're making this argument from the whole "the world is flat, space is a lie, the moon is a projection, you dont' know space exists, were all holograms on a hollow flat earth" position, then this entire conversation is irrelevant.

So what exactly is your point?
>>
>>18261147
What are troll things idiots say when they've lost an argument.

I'll take /ck/ for $500, Alex.

>>18261140
You're 100% right, just walk away, man. You're spinning your tires.

I'm out, faggots.
>>
>>18261166
My point is anything about space is taught to you not proven to you. So the existence of aliens would be less plausible. There is no proof or physical evidences that you yourself can experience therefore it is a theory.
>>
>>18261169
You still live in your parents basement huh...
>>
>>18261186
everything is a theory, we operate under the basal assumptions. Science does not purport that anything is definitively true, or definitively false. All science can do is form predictive models. These models are tested against results to determine their ability to help predict outcomes. Thats all it is and that's how it works.

Prediction: "the sky is not made of velvet with pinpricks in it, it is actually a large void of darkness" Using this predictive model we can do things like look out into space and visibly see the red shift of planets and stars. This would not be possible if space were not a place. Thus it can be inferred that whatever the "truth" about reality, we can look out and visibly see space. It is a predictive model that works.

I do not "believe" or "disbelieve" in space. I can take a telescope focus it in the sky, and observe the movement of distant bodies. The predictive models which include "space" explained how this works.This makes it a good predictive model.

I can use religion as a predictive model too, I can say "if I say this magic word, good things happen, if I say this bad word, demons pop out" That is a predictive model, it predicts. When I do the things the model calls for, its predictions fail to manifest. This makes it a poor predictive model. This is not to say that demons dont exist, its saying that if they do, this predictive model is not very good at explaining their existence.

I know Im just wasting my breath here but my hope springs eternal.
>>
Cattle mutillatuon. No good explanation exists other than aliens.
>>
A high number of (seemingly fundamentalist) Christians actually post on /x/. Interesting.
>>
I believe aliens are demons too, actually jinn, and I have seen them. Also elves were not forest creatures with pointy ears, but were luminous spirits inhabiting the atmosphere, and basically demons/jinn as well.
>>
I hate how slow this board is.
>>
>>18260736
Right, because with all the diversity of life on earth, suddenly everything gets so fucking simple in regards life outside of earth. heaven forbid that there could be many different types of life in the universe. LOLNO ITS ALL DEMONS DURR
>>
>>18261472
>all the cultures of old are wrong
>>
>>18260968
Plot twist: the entirety of monotheism is a deception of Loki to make us believe the other gods don't exist.
>>
>>18261481
That's exactly what christianity wants you to believe. the irony of your statement fucking hurts.
>>
>>18261203
Don't give up hope. If people put in the effort to try and show people some basic logic, and even ONE person benefits from it, then it was time well spent.

You're doing god's work (because he's obviously slacking on the job)
>>
File: 147592.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
147592.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>18261494
>christianity
>new
go to bed gramps
>>
>>18261509
Islam is based on fanfiction of christianity, which is based on fanfiction of judaism, which is based on obvious plagiarism of other polytheistic beliefs.

all 3 are in the same fucking group, the monotheistic Abrahamic religions, which is itself "new" in comparison to a majority of all religious beliefs in human history. Get an education, you mouth breathing pleb. Or just go back to sucking your tyrannical war god's dick, which is most likely.
>>
File: library.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
library.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18261537
I've forgotten more about the occult than you know, pleb.

Stop thinking that because things are old they are necessarily true. All Abrahamic religions are "Fanfiction"...why do fools always bark the loudest?
>>
>>18260736
God I hate when ppl say this shit it's the best way to sound like a fucking retard
>>
>>18260977
that image shows too different angles of light, giving evidence of the sun being further away
>>
>>18261671
"The knower of truth should go about the world outwardly stupid like a child, a madman or a fool." - The Mahavakya Ratnamala.

That being said, everything is allowed, but youd be wise to not become too arrogant.
>>
Not at all surprising, People have drawn this conclusion. though I find it to be false and frankly without evidence, you are entitled to your beliefs.
>>
>>18261711
You're right. Thanks for the reminder.

"A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back. " Proverbs 29:11
"A fool's lips walk into a fight, and his mouth invites a beating. " Proverbs 18:6
"Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent." Proverbs 17:28

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
>>
>>18261472
>>18261682
these, I am so sick and tired of religious nuts making aliens into demons/angels.

Guys, I'm not an atheist, at all, but I don't see where people get this notion that aliens are demons rather than just being advanced spacefaring life. I really believe that this is people injecting their religion into the UFO/alien phenomena.
>>
File: cernunfinished.jpg (3MB, 1543x7883px) Image search: [Google]
cernunfinished.jpg
3MB, 1543x7883px
>>18261784
>Guys, I'm not an atheist, at all, but I don't see where people get this notion that aliens are demons rather than just being advanced spacefaring life.

I understand, but I think it comes less from the entities themselves (as we've never been given any concrete evidence of them), and more from stuff like pic related. NASA has a tremendous connection to freemasonry, and so does the American government. The occult symbols all around America are more puzzling than anything, and the obsession with black cubes and obelisks all around the world make people curious. Who are these people who continually choose and fixate on these specific symbols, and if they know about entities, what is the nature of them? They always seem to have a strong connection to swastikas (which is just the four rotations of the big dipper), black cubes, six pointed stars, the number 666, horned gods, Babylonian symbolism/festivals, and the like

I guess the strange thing really is that if you were to ask any Joe on the street whether or not we live in a mostly secular world, he'd say "sure", but when you examine the symbols, practices, and rituals of the elite/gov/nasa/cern/nazis, you find a lot of connections to weird occult stuff that is never really talked about but seems to influence them immensely.

So I guess my point is, when the people who might be keeping the presence of aliens under wraps are those same people who have strong connections with Gnostic mystery school style thinking and other ancient, forgotten religions, Christians tend to make the assumption that these entities are more than just aliens, and that the people "in-the-know" also think so. The difference being that Christians think these beings are demonic, while the occult practicioners think they are bringers of enlightenment and a higher evolutionary state for man.
>>
Here is a mindfuck:

Our "reality" is a "fantasy" and is dependant on your current frame of mind and frame of reference.

An example: heliocentric solar system and flat earth and concave earth are all "true" and all "fantasy". It will be true to the adherants of a specific model and the other models will simultaneously be untrue. But if said adherant walks over to another side, that reality will become true and the others untrue... Try this yourself, if you are e.g. a heliocentrist make a conscious decision that flat earth could be true and then investigate this new choice you made... you will find that it becomes true to you...
>>
>>18261833
You know what. Fair enough. At least you can give a few reasons about why.
>>
>>18260977
>The sun is roughly 30 feet above the ground
>>
>>18261833
Occult conspiracies about NASA and CERN aside, let's pretend:

- The extra dimensions proposed in string theory do exist
- Angels and demons do exist, or some variation thereof in accordance with your belief
- Those exist somewhere, such as in the dimensions we just agreed exist
- At some point, science will likely open a gateway

It's not a "conspiracy theory" because I don't believe anyone is "in on it" and running it against us. But I do believe it will happen.
>>
>>18261881
how is the simple fact that you can deceive yourself to believe bullshit a mindfuck
>>
>>18260736
Not a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>18261109
Aliens are not even really based on earth, they are more interdimensional. I.E., walk through walls, etc.
>>
>>18262028
I generally agree with you. I don't think 99% of the people who practice the occult are "in on" anything really, regarding some massive conspiracy. I think it's just human nature to explore, and like you said, at some point science will open a gateway if it's possible.

There are some people who believe the gateway should never be opened, and there are some people who will always be willing to search out the final frontier. If it's possible, it's inevitable, barring some unforseen major setback. Whatever lies on the other side is anyone's guess, and there are many, many spiritual systems that provide answers to that question. The question is, which ones are true? Maybe some. Maybe one. Maybe none. We won't know until we get there.
>>
>>18260803

2 or more individuals, engaged in a plan to precipitate some sort of event. From anything as small and innocent as a surprise party to a far reaching and interconnected network of people intending to disrupt governments.
>>
>>18260736
>Aliens are demons or fallen angel.
Stupid as hell.

Aliens are real, they are not "demons" or "fallen angels", they are fucking aliens, as in a sentient species from another planet.

The USA government has made secret deals with them, they allow the aliens to abduct a certain % of the population for them to use in their scientific experiments and in return they give advanced technologies to the government.

Where you think drone technology came from? You think that was made entirely by humans?
>>
File: J-rod.png (212KB, 1144x588px) Image search: [Google]
J-rod.png
212KB, 1144x588px
>>18260736
>The Truth is out there
>>
File: Flying spagetti monster.jpg (24KB, 214x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flying spagetti monster.jpg
24KB, 214x320px
>>18261671
Quite the library. You seem to be missing the holiest of Holy text's though.
>Pic related
>>
>>18261014
>Jesus was highly likely to have existed, theres lots of evidence and writings about him

No.

http://www.rationalresponders.com/silence_screams_no_contemporary_historical_accounts_quotjesus
>>
>>18261671
>forgotten more about the occult than you know
not reading those books
>>
>>18262036

Ah, but you see it is not self deception senpai, this is the quantum state where everything you decide to believe in will always be true...
>>
>>18260778
This has interesting biblical/other major world religion implications. 'The end is nigh' and all that. Is judgment day just the point at which we hit the reset? Who hits it? Why does it happen?

"Pan mae'r byd yn diwedd, pwy sy'n mynd i lanhau ein llanast?"
>>
File: I wish I was dumb.jpg (292KB, 1423x2136px) Image search: [Google]
I wish I was dumb.jpg
292KB, 1423x2136px
>>18261671
>>
3 p's
Prophet
Plagiarised
Profit

Mythology and folklore has come from unexplained science
Look up emeralds

Emerald crystal from Muzo, Colombia
General
Category Beryl variety
Formula
(repeating unit) Be3Al2(SiO3)6
Crystal system Hexagonal (6/m 2/m 2/m) Space group: P6/mcc
Space group (6/m 2/m 2/m) – Dihexagonal Dipyramidal
Unit cell a = 9.21 Å, c = 9.19 Å; Z = 2
Identification

>p6 - planet 6 Saturn
>hexagonal build up - what's on the pole laymans?
>>
>>18262517
From its moon
Titan

Titanium is a chemical element with symbol Ti and atomic number 22. It is a lustrous transition metal with a silver color, low density and high strength. It is highly resistant to corrosion in sea water, aqua regia, and chlorine.

Greek numerology 22
Obsessive, demanding, pushes to the edge
Greeks vs Titans, no wonder they clashed

http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology4.html
>>
All of those recent "dead" celebrities, are actually moving to Michael Jackson's underground bunker city, where they plan to live out WW3.
>>
>>18262531
Space jam - nba flying triangle
Jam 1991 by Michael Jackson features
Michael Jordan.
>>
>>18262275
Not much of a secret if you know about it. I wonder why ET would make a deal with humans if they are so much more advanced. What would they need with us? Why do they not fill the skies if there are billions of other planets? Have you seen anything extraterrestrial?
>>
>>18262531
That's interesting. I wonder why the Gov feels celebrities are important enough to keep alive.
>>
>>18262305
>important historical documents wouldn't have been destroyed
>it's not odd at all that the only surviving gospels are written in Greek and not Aramaic
>Romans would care to write down history about a minor cult leader of a tiny nation state that most of them rejected
>don't forget that we barely have anything at all from major contemporary historians of this period
I wonder (((who))) would want to erase him from history? Hmm
>>
>>18262597
They're just rich enough to buy themselves a place.
>>
Time has gradually been speeding up for all of history. People assume this is just a person's perception of time changing as they age, but they're wrong.
>>
>>18260736
I believe that threads like this are data mining attempts.
>>
>>18260993
*negate
>>
>>18260959
I saw an interview (I think maybe it was Dan burisch) some years ago that the hive mind gets easily confused by humans acting in ways they can't predict so shouting or fighting back is a great way to buy yourself some time while they figure out what to do with you. You can get the same reaction by shouting "suck mah dick"
>>
>>18260736
Michelle Obama is a tranny
>>
>>18262665
I think there is something to this. But I also think your perception of time does speed up as you get older.

Why not both.jpg
>>
>>18262665
Interesting I do feel the older I get the days go by much faster. This year has been a blink to me so far, perhaps it could have something to do with the same zombie like routine. Wake up get ready for work, go to work, come home, unwind, eat dinner, and sleep only to repeat the same process day in and out.
>>
File: anon.png (445KB, 707x704px) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
445KB, 707x704px
Is anonymous run by the Government or real hacktivist?
>>
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6983
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

>Clinton campaign in communication with peaceful AYYYYs who are obedient to God
>Clinton sacrificing babies to Moloch/Minerva

This is gonna get weird fast
>>
>>18261671
All the "occult" is just a book selling scam. Htere is not a single bit of truth in there.
>>
>>18262717
One explanation for the the changes in doctrine from the latest Pope could have something to do with his awareness of Ayys as alluded by that email. If he believes God is something more akin to a divine All (and there is no sin, a la gospel of Mary Magdalene), his attempt to create a globalist religion and spearheading of a world council for religions makes more sense.
>>
>>18262751
That would make sense.

AYYYYs who believe in God coming down and redpilling all of us would basically prove the existence of a unified religious truth.
>>
>>18262765
But therein lies the rub--there is a distinct sect of people on this planet that would never trust the account of ayys no matter what is presented to them: evangelical, Protestant christians. The same people that believe the Catholic Church is an apostasy.

It puts Revelation in a interesting light as I imagine the entire world would easily be swayed by an Ayy religion since it fits into so many theologies. Eastern theologies would not resist and even Islam probably wouldn't as it has a more vague God than Christians, with Allah being more of a title for "the one true God" than a name. Yahweh is similar but the problem is Yahweh's more intimate connection as the father of Christ (or Yahshua), with that being a definitive name.

And then you have to consider that Islam and Judaism are both waiting on Messiahs while Christianity is distinctly different saying "resist the one who the world goes for, who says "peace peace""

And that's not even considering the new age movement or Baha'i faith or yezidi or any of the occult, gnostic religions that would fit an Ayy God like a glove.
>>
>>18261671
Nice library Sir!
>>
>>18260736
Truth!

Jaque Valle has searched and searched more than any of us could ever hope....he concluded (as well as many others who know) they are extra dimensional ......also the whole RUFO phenomena is a control system based in deception......
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.