[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: homersquint.jpg (15KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
homersquint.jpg
15KB, 480x354px
I have heard a lot of thoughts on Saturn having some significance but I can't find anything (videos, blogs) that really explain it. Just a bunch of "Saturn was our sun/god". Is it legit?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUyYPDWDukM

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ibU_SLHCvw
>>
so...nothing?
>>
Post a faggoty ass cartoon image, wants Secret Knowledge, doesn't get, is puzzled.

Go eat some more doughnuts, have a beer or two.
>>
>>18260724
sorry, I guess secret knowledge is only for those who shit on curious people looking for answers.

fuck me for asking, right?
>>
>>18260457
Saturn/Satan
Mecca
Black Cubes...in art form in public displays NY city etc.

start here OP
>>
>>18260774

yeah I've noticed a lot of dark cubes in architecture. also someone posted an aerial image of mecca, asking if it looked familiar but I didn't recognise it.
>>
File: mecca.jpg (92KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mecca.jpg
92KB, 480x480px
>>18260783
>>
>>18260783
the cube at mecca houses a small black meteorite wrapped in silver_weird stuff-
also traditional jooish rabbis wear a small black cube on their heads and tightly wrap their arm in a black cord while praying...two opposing races of people sworn to eradicate each other with these same similarities.
>>
>>18260844
yes I've seen the head cubes. am currently digging into the cube similarities, thanks.
>>
>>18260724
Beer is OK but for the love of God don't eat donuts.
>>
>>18261086

>don't eat donuts

I don't eat processed food. Best if I can make it myself.
>>
File: mecca.gif (3MB, 800x337px) Image search: [Google]
mecca.gif
3MB, 800x337px
>>18260457
All celestial bodies have significance, including our moon.

Saturn, out of all of them, represents the material world. Form, structure, and time. He represents mortality, flesh and bones. He is the Titan, once an immortal god king, brought down into mortality by his own children. He is Adam cast from Eden.

He represents the mundane Earthly life. The hard knocks, the harsh living, the everyday drudgery. He represents limitation. He represents age and death. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

So why is he worshiped? Because he is the lord of karma, the bringer of challenges, the weight that keeps you down. He signals the passing of time and the coming of death. He signals the coming of the loss of your material possessions and everything else you hold dear.

You hail him because you must, because you fear his passing. Will he destroy you or will he let you be? Will you survive the judgement he passes upon you?

He is the God of old. The God of wrath. The one who smites and the one who must be appeased.
>>
>>18260457
No, it's not legit, just a bunch of uneducated fucks making shit up without having even read the actual mythologies about Saturn/Cronus, and don't know how to differentiate between a Roman God and a planet that was simply named after him.
>>
>>18260774
>Saturn/Satan
Saturn has nothing to do with Satan you dumb fucking faggot. Please, I dare you, find one single original source from Roman (or Greek as Cronus) mythology with anything closely resembling the already vague narrative of Satan.

>protip: you can't.
>source: someone who's actually read the classics

The only thing you people seem to have connecting them is the fact that their names share the first 3 letters of "Sat-". By that logic, everyone named Stan is actually Stalin, or maybe every named Shane is actually Shaitan (middle eastern name for Satan)!

>black cubes
right, because one of the simplest geometrical shapes is EBIL!!1!!

All triangles is alluminerty, all cubes are satan, all circles are devil summoning circles. Let's just get rid of any and all simple shapes before they kill us all!
>>
File: 800px-black_cube_5.jpg (19KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
800px-black_cube_5.jpg
19KB, 300x200px
>>18261745
Saturn is Satans planet
Venus is the morning star, therefor belonging to Lucifer.
2 different dieties
Kronos is the personification of Satan
Ther are many ways to view many things. I was contributing to OP and giving him somewhere to begin.
so...

Fuck your classics
fuck your pragmatism
and fuck you
>>
>>18262646
What are your thoughts on sun-gazing? As in looking at Sol when it rises in the morning and at sunset?
>>
well... I guess this is relevant. http://theocs101ark.com/
>>
>>18262667
honestly?
its the first and last religion
Sol is our father, Lun our mother.
Honor them
>>
>>18260457
If it wasnt called saturn nobody here would give a shit
just because humans call a planet saturn that doesnt really mean shit
so...
>>
File: 1475981178941.jpg (163KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1475981178941.jpg
163KB, 800x670px
>>18261231
OP listen to him
Animal nature is purely material, of which we come from. Hence the god of old.
Saturn ahould not be shunned or given bad rep. Everything must be in balance, as is told in the hermetic principles.
>>
>>18262782
/thread
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.