[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend Bryan says he can see things. He was sent by God to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

My friend Bryan says he can see things.
He was sent by God to tell me something.
He swears it will change my life.
He sees missiles--
He sees war everywhere
"People pushed the wrong buttons."

He tells me I need to get my soul ready. Stay balanced, stay strong.
Don't let thoughts consume you. Tell them to Go Away.
Keep going. Do everything. Live your life. He says that I am young,
and this is my only chance I'll get.
Stay focused, stay strong.
Is he insinuating the end of times?

"Get yourself ready to do it"
What does he mean?
"Stay balanced" he says.

He was born in 1978. Between Gen X and Millennials.
He says it was better back then, that he was lucky to have lived before the world went to shit.

He says we're in a bubble, where everything is compressed.
It's not real and it's not right.
Technology will be our downfall.
He sees a strange new technology
He sees the general populace totally addicted to it
This new technology is enthralling, and highly interactive.
We are not far from it; give or take 10 years.
The Creator is Telling him.
He says if he dies tomorrow he is "gonna go somewhere.
Back to Nothing, back to Heaven, hopefully."

He says I have a good soul but bad energy is latching on. I need to rid myself of it.
He says “We Need to Go Back to the Creator.”

I’ve heard of people having psychic abilities, and I want to know if anyone else thinks there are is any truth to these statements.
>>
It's the "psychic abilities" which are addicting.

There are ways to technologically enhance one's psychic sensitivity.

The end result is like... a gaggle of people who all walk in rhythm, and literally make the same noises out of their heads at the same time when responding in conversation. Can you imagine that? I don't know what you want to call that. For a very long time, this concept has been "impossible." It's been "just a fantasy." At some point, in some futures, it will be a thing you buy at a department store.

10 years is just an estimate. If you or someone you know wants to fund it, I'll make you one in 90 days.

As far as the missiles go. That's happening now. It's been happening for decades, lol. That's not a prophecy. That's the planet you're living on. Thank god they're not dropping where you live, amirite?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxbJm3SGmo
>>
>>18258802
He says he sees it happening everywhere tho :/
>>
It's all true. There will be a bad war coming although I do not know when. "Soon" could be in a few years or less.

He's telling you to stay balanced because we are currently under spiritual attack. Inside every human exists a bad entity that can be drawn out.

Essentially we all have to become zen masters. Or at the very least faith in Christ will keep you grounded.

The bad technology he refers too could be zero point energy. It could also be VR.

The reason tech will be our downfall is because technology is how negative entities travel. In order to rid them it must all be destroyed. This has happened before in history.

The grand deception talked about in the bible is "gangstalking" using tech to literally ruin peoples lives via the use of negative predatory AI.

Yes the world is ending. How soon I do not know. But in the ashes it will be reborn and hopefully it will be a better place.
>>
>>18258802
i don't know what its called anymore but some german company sells these headbands for like $200 that increase your brainwave whatevers (i'm not smart) the can allow you to better interpret other peoples thoughts and all you really need to completely control a rat telepathically is a bunch of copper wires connected to your head and its head at the same time, but rats have weak wills
>>
>>18258815
He's a Christian
He believes technology like phones and computers is the mark of the beast
>>
File: 1473523349436.jpg (356KB, 526x628px) Image search: [Google]
1473523349436.jpg
356KB, 526x628px
>>18258815
Meh.

I feel like I'm wise enough to comment on this.

Here's what's up with tech--it creates a filter for consciousness. I shall use weapons as an example. Previously, if you wanted to hurt someone, you had to smash them with your own body. If you've ever actually been in a fight for what you believed was your survival, you might have noticed that after fighting, you were also hurt. Even if you are the one who landed all of the attacks, your knuckles were probably bruised after that, and never healed the same. Your body became marked. It's called "boxer's knuckle," and the act of using your hands as a weapon is genetically designed to morph your hands into a more weaponized shape. You do a thing, you get a direct response in your own body. That's the natural way to approach combat.

The modern, technological way to approach combat is with drones. You push a button. A plume of smoke shows up on a digital screen, almost like a cartoon. All the violence is safely hidden behind a filter. A filter for your consciousness. Here's another good one. It's a guided missile. When it impacts, the footage turns into static. It conveniently hides all of the gorey mess the missile is designed to make, from the person who fires it. (But not the people who gets hit by it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcEoRae6Yog&t=1m34s

Isn't that nice. Another good example is meat. Previously if you wanted to eat meat, you had to take the body of an animal, and put into your face. Your FACE. Can you imagine finding a bloody corpse, and shoving it into your face? Right up against your nose, under where your eyes are? That was eating meat.

Now, you go to a store, get some kind artfully shaped, inscrutable substance that's perfumed and dyed colors to appear more appealing.

Technology is a filter for consciousness. This is its limitation. It's not a cursed hobby. But, if you pursue it, you must balance it with empathy, or lose your humanity. Use technology responsible, kids.
>>
>>18258868
interesting take
>>
>>18258868
Like it. I would add, that this technology filter for consciousness has a further level of abstraction in that it separates us from our body sensations related to nature. Energies, if you like, but in non-esoteric terms it's that sense of a place, the quality of an atmosphere, for example noticing that somewhere feels peaceful or not, the difference between walking on a beach and walking in a city; people automatically know these things even if they wouldn't subscribe to believing in 'energies'. We have these feelings about people as well, mostly unconscious, sometimes much more conscious, and these are part of our normal human interactions. Focusing on screens for hours every day reduces our ability to sense the other, the more subtle relationships we have with nature and other people.
>>
>>18258841
They are, people have taken the mark 20 times over already...
>>
>not triple 7s

Thank God it won't come to pass.
>>
File: 1473071922881.jpg (156KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1473071922881.jpg
156KB, 640x360px
>>18259035
Maybe. But something I learned while traveling in the wilderness is that nothing enhances one's sense of smell more sharply than hunger. Being in a dark room for a long time creates a sharp (and not necessarily healthy) sensitivity to light. There's something about the hikikomori lifestyle that's hones one's ability to pick up on minutiae.

Exposure to a type of qualia trains one's ability to pick out distinct details, and notice differences where previously there was none. But isolation to a type of qualia seems to enhance one's overall sensitivity of its general presence. If you want to know the difference between shades of colors, see lots of light frequently. If you want to know the difference between amounts of light, "expose" your senses to lots of darkness, so that total luminance itself becomes the distinguishing factor your mind adjusts to.

It really depends on what kind of energy sensitivity you want to train for. I maintain there is a way to approach the love of technology in a way that is not destructive, and even mutually beneficial with those who prefer a natural lifestyle instead. At least, I haven't given up hope yet that every life path in the universe can be valid, if only everyone finds the paths they truly prefer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.