[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republik Neuschwabenland aka NEW SWABIA has been FOUND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Eternal.jpg (514KB, 1680x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal.jpg
514KB, 1680x1010px
What secrets lie beneath the ice?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/secret-nazi-military-base-russian-scientists-alexandra-land-a7373401.html
>>
File: 640antarctica.jpg (53KB, 640x228px) Image search: [Google]
640antarctica.jpg
53KB, 640x228px
Bump

Russians claim it was a "weather station" but this could hardly explain it.
>>
File: img_yx2wvxeqhvnij.jpg (95KB, 1400x620px) Image search: [Google]
img_yx2wvxeqhvnij.jpg
95KB, 1400x620px
What was really the target of Operation Highjump?

Nazis or something even more nefarious?
>>
The weather station was in the Arctic you dumb nigger
>>
>>18258375
>North Pole weather station
>Nazi secret base that is located in Antartica
Since when is the North Pole in Antartica? Damn you, Mandela!
>>
>>18258375

And OP was a fagget yet again
>>
What are you talking about?? The Earth is flat and only has one pole you sheeep.
>>
How did Nazi's lose if they had the help of ayy lmaos
>>
>>18258375
Weather base, used during the war, not the strangest of travels they financed.

Maybe they had weird plans to invade Russia from there.

>>18258413
It doesn't matter in a flat earth, that's way 3/10 conspiracy teorists prefer a flat earth.
>>
>>18258638
>flat earth
Not this crap again. I know for a fact that the Earth is round, I saw it on my way to Mars as part of my 20 year secret space program enlistment.
>>
Way to prove /x/ is fucking dead
Faggots
>>
>>18258375
doesnt look real
>>
>>18258817
Do you kiss your Tulpa with that mouth, anon?
Kids these days, so rude.
>>
>>18258413
Where exactly does it say Antarctica
>>18258631
If the earth was flat it wouldn't have any poles
>fucking magnets how do they work
>>
>>18258633
The Nazis didn't lose!
Using seekrit Nazi/Lmao technology they actually created a split timeline - the one we're in now is the 2nd divergence. Basically at the time of WWII there wasn't enough world-wide support against the jews, so the Nazis set us off upon this alternate timeline so the world could come to a natural realisation of just how evil the jews are. When Nibiru enters our ascendancy on the 25th of January 2020 the jews - specifically the Rothchilds in collaboration with Emperor Clinton/Trump (it matters not, both reptilian "drones") - will be revealed as the evil Reptons they are, the timelines will converge and Hitler will ascend leading the world into a golden dawn of Aryan bliss in collaboration with the Lmaos.
>>
>>18259023
In the topic of this thread.
>>
>>18259049
Stop it anon, I can only get so erect
>>
File: 1241232692694.jpg (231KB, 1110x783px) Image search: [Google]
1241232692694.jpg
231KB, 1110x783px
>>
File: al19.jpg (79KB, 655x497px) Image search: [Google]
al19.jpg
79KB, 655x497px
>>
File: nazi_05.jpg (59KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
nazi_05.jpg
59KB, 750x500px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.