[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break away from the mundane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: whirlpool.jpg (26KB, 363x500px) Image search: [Google]
whirlpool.jpg
26KB, 363x500px
Hello, /x/, I'd like to discuss all matters of things with you.

I'm what you might call a 'conspiracy theorist' or sometimes a 'cultist' depending on who you ask, although the latter is very far off. I know there are others like me here and would very much like to hear the fruits of your own research and conundrums you've come across in pursuit of the one truth. Forgive me if I am not as eloquent as my predecessors, but I will try my best to explain the current atmosphere of reality and how it is effecting us.

The best way I can begin is to say almost all stories, myth, and fiction have some element of fact within them, much of which is more literal than the mass populace would believe. Even today the most normal of people still cling to stories of dragons, vampires, zombies, monsters, and magic. And many of these things actually exist, perhaps not in the most classic or popular form, although we inadvertently turn a blind eye to them.

And when our dulled senses cannot find these phantoms (after all, our eyes are dependent on a small spectrum of light with blind spots and our minds fail to comprehend and even alter our perception outside our basic scope), we create them with our media as we humans always have across country and culture. Of course, the most of you already know this and know why that is: What Jungian psychologists termed as the human collective unconscious, although they classify it as part of an individual's mind, it is also a living gestalt of its own. We are all connected to this being, both real and conceptual, and feed it with our experiences and emotions, save simplified and primitive. As I am sure you have heard many times, and with good reason, this is what many religions interpret as a god, although what Lovecraft and his fellow authors imagined is much closer.

(I will continue in my next post.)
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 720x439px
Go on then, mate!
>>
i want to know the real reason targeted people are gangstalked.
>>
File: circleillusion.png (88KB, 2000x1231px) Image search: [Google]
circleillusion.png
88KB, 2000x1231px
You see, ancient space-faring aliens are a fact, but not as grey creatures in ships of unknown metal as far as I have found, but as great, and mostly indifferent, lifeforms that exist just outside of the perception. How could they not in such an infinite universe with layering dimensions? We humans are a seed of those creatures, who I will refer to as Great Ones in honor of the authors' naming sense, and our collection unconscious is a sort of proto-Great One who has yet to truly be born into what we view as reality. However, our connection to it has given rise to religion, legend, and magic. I believe we can birth this Great One given enough time and nourishment - that is to further humanity down the path of the truth, both individually and across our generations.

You may have noticed that there is also opposition, and perhaps always has been, to our connection to the spiritual (which leads us closer to the the one truth). Look at our political and social environment today. We never fully detach for our love on the fantastic, but it is constantly beaten into us that is it not real. Society even moves further from religion each day. Like beasts, we are encouraged to chase our base desires, so shut ourselves away, to grow slow and weak, to mutilate our bodies, to allow the propagation of a population more and more detached from the collection unconscious and away from achieving a perfect form and mind. This opposition is what many call the Illuminati or perhaps even the Reptilians, although I know not what their true forms look like or how well they are organized. I do know that they seek to weaken or even destroy our infant and slumbering Great One by reducing our thoughts to mundane base desires, poisoning all of our minds and crushing our legacy and destiny.

(More to follow.)
>>
"cultist" or Occultist?

BIG difference between making people wear purple Nike's and drink poison or just becoming a person in tune with hidden truths.
>>
File: eye.jpg (20KB, 241x243px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
20KB, 241x243px
Why They (The only name I can think to describe this opposition) seek to destroy our cosmic link and right to the stars is so far unknown to me. Perhaps, like some of us, they see themselves as the true inheritors to the cosmos and our race as one to kill or enslave to remove possible opposition. Perhaps they are a race already at war with the Great Ones and wish to remove our own before it is born, but this is all speculation on my part.

I am certain you all have seen the evidence around you. It is partially with the strange events of this recent American election that I find the courage to come forward without being completely shut down as a lunatic.

As such, I beseech you to continue your search for the unknown, the summoning of demons, astral projection, practice of magic, and also the applications of our sciences until, in order to strengthen the Great One that lurks in reach of our unconscious minds until we uncover the one truth and truly venture into the vastness of infinite space.

There are many practices: physical, metaphysical, mental, spiritual, and magic that have been researched and we still require much more knowledge than we have.

This has only been the short ravings of myself, but I would like to know what the some of your have uncovered and hear out ones seeking to know more before I delve into specifics, as not to rant without direction as I am prone to do.
>>
>>18258082

Both would be true if someone thought nurturing a alien god-baby was a false religion.
>>
>>18258056
You want the list of reasons for gangstalking?
>>
Not so much OP

Not Great Ones..,
>>
Op, you are completely right... but then again... completely wrong.
These aliens are manifesting to you as aliens because they are alien to you, but have presented themselves and are becoming a part of you.
This evidence you speak of is sinchronicity working
We are all individuals parts of one thing
We are legion
>>
>>18258113
they fuck over hundreds of people to make a little for themselves
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-03-20-37-40.png (245KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-03-20-37-40.png
245KB, 720x1280px
im glad you're expanding on my ideas
>>
I've been noticing an increasing amount of synchronicites. Similar to how you suddenly see/hear a new word you've learned being used every where. Thoughts or feelings I'm having, that I haven't shared with anyone, suddenly become topics of discussion in some of my social circles.

What does it mean? Normally I'd pass it off as me being crazy, but as you said this election had opened my mind to consider different possibilities.
>>
File: mind.jpg (133KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
mind.jpg
133KB, 350x352px
>>18259349

I suppose its quite possible I'm rationalizing our connected thoughts as the decedent of aliens and is only presenting itself as such because that is my idealized version of the collective unconscious. Does it seem different from your point of view?

>>18259380

This is quite similar to my own beliefs. Have you any input on the origin?

>>18259763

I believe the more you open your mind to the idea of our sentient unconsciousness, you of course, have greater access to the benefits, in your case, the upload and download of information. I have only seen it performed with simpler concepts, but perhaps one day we can transfer more complex experiences.
>>
>>18258113
I've been doing research out of my own curiosity for several years now, I haven't spent a majority of my time getting into it (like I probably should have...) but I think I've done enough of it to come to a plausible conclusion about the way human beings have changed over the past century.

I won't spend much time raving so I'll skip some details and just get straight to the point: The human race is currently now more than ever in the history of mankind going through several phases of not evolution but DE-evolution and degeneration, this means that the majority of everyone living on this planet is not striving to learn and grow in order to become a better and understanding type of person.

In fact, It is quite the opposite; instead of spending time in libraries reading books to gain knowledge and acquire skills that help us grow and thrive on this planet people would rather spend their valuable time and money in movie theaters watching horrible movie sequels that were clearly designed to rope people in and take their hard earned money.

The music industry, video games, celebrity rumors and news, drugs, alcohol and Hollywood infatuations with fame and money as well as vanity and expensive unnecessary clothing and cars are the ONLY thing the humans on planet earth are concerning themselves with.

People would rather watch horrible so-called "reality" tv shows (which are clearly scripted) and spend hours on their couches gazing at their screens like some form of brainwashed zombie.
>>
>>18261201
and what does all of this tell you? Well, it should tell you that this was clearly not the path that was planned for the entirety of the human race, this was not the plan that the so-called "Great one" or "Jehovah" "God" (whatever the hell you wish to call him/her/it) had planned for us.

We just like the other life-forms on this planet are a species that had a clear design meant to grow and mutate into new forms and explore new horizons so that we may continue life for the pursuit of understanding the mystery of our universe.

But somewhere along the way we were mislead by someone or something that most people would call "Evil" or the polar opposite of the we would call "god" i.e the Devil.

If you were born in America and had the intellect to not be stupid and believe every little thing your parents, friends, and teachers tried to brainwash you with (just as they themselves were brainwashed by their parents as children) then I would wager that you (yes YOU the person reading this) would be smart enough to understand that there is clearly something wrong with planet earth as I have described.

America as well as the entire world is in a state of what I like to call: Subtle Turmoil, and what I mean by that is that the perspective from the outside would have it appear that everything is peaceful and fine for the most part, people are having fun going out with their friends to bars, nightclubs, and baseball games, teachers are teaching plumbers are plumbing and workers are working...
>>
>>18261274
But under the guise of "peace, love and understanding" is a rather terrifying and dangerous beast, like the Angler fish that lives in deep sea oceans this "brilliant light" that everyone seems to think is so amazing and awe-inspiring is actually a simple 'lure' to get you closer to it's mouth, which is the last thing the victim fish sees before the Angler closes it's massive jaws and devours it.

I know I said I wouldn't rave about things but it seems I already have... So, that being said. Allow me to reach my conclusion: The only advice I can give to people to avoid the catastrophe that is the DE-evolution and degeneration currently taking place on this planet is to never allow yourself to give in to amazement. The very word 'amazement' also contains the word 'maze'... get it?

Don't get yourself lost and confused in a maze, keep reading, keep learning, and keep growing in order to anticipate the future and avoid pit-falls that eventually occur in the your life.

Don't ever let someone brainwash you with their false sense of intellectualism and love for material things, learn to think and feel for yourself and only use the things in life that you truly need.

and if you need even more help than that then I suggest you try speaking with our "great one" that everyone seems to think we're connected with, you'd be surprised at how many "coincidental" opportunities that will just 'pop' out of nowhere in your life if you just have a few honest conversations with god and tell him what it is your need help with...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.