[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this considered cancer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is this considered cancer?
>>
>>18257912

Yes. But they produce more scary stories than us.
>>
>>18257912
r/nosleep has spooped me way more than the garbage daily palm reading/occult threads here but yes the videos are cancer
>>
>>18258199
such was the way here once

before the crystal spirits attacked
>>
>>18257949
I've listened to some of those, and the "true scary stories from Reddit" ones tend to be weak stuff
>this one time I was attacked and almost raped while jogging in a deserted area after dark
or
>I lived a few doors down from someone who turned out to be a serial killer, not that I was ever in any danger

Sometimes they're at least a decent story
>a legit schizophrenic came into the mini-mart where I work and was all sorts of crazy
or
>this one time I almost got eaten by coyotes

Redditors seem to not be able to make the distinction between what scared them and what is scary. You were in a dangerous situation and felt fear? Perfectly normal response. I'm supposed to be creeped out in sympathy? I don't know why you would expect that.

To scare someone with these sorts of things, they'd have to be thinking they're safe everywhere, that the monsters are all fairytales and urban legends. It would have to burst that bubble of complacency and make them realize they could stumble into such a situation. That they may be in one now and not yet be aware of it.
>>
>>18258741
>this one time I was attacked and almost raped while jogging in a deserted area after dark

hot
>>
>>18258753
You might want to start building up your tolerance to pepper spray.
https://youtu.be/8LeQiDEVMuE?t=267
4m27s in, if the embed doesn't do it automatically.
>>
>>18258840
Oh, no, I fantasize about being the victim
>>
It is since everything on /r/nosleep is shit.
>>
>>18257912
Well, normies wont search for "creepypasta", they know it as "those creepy stories from leddit"
>>
>>18257912
Absolutely and unequivocally yes
>>
File: 1476976944330.jpg (48KB, 366x468px) Image search: [Google]
1476976944330.jpg
48KB, 366x468px
>>18257912
im bugged out my this too, creepypastas are like lets plays now.

clickbait images, clickbait titles, no charm left in it, readers trying to sound "sexy" instead of scary, or genuine.
>>
Are there any good channels about creepy stuff?
>>
>>18257912
Perhaps, but I like to listen to them while I paint. Some paintings take a while, and listening to something helps keep me from getting bored.
>>
>>18259208
Low threshold of entry. For the investment of $100 in a lower-end professional microphone, and large amounts of your worthless time, you can become an e-celeb with millions of views.

Hell, look at Tyrone. He's a living meme. His overhead was the cost of a camera and a nice suit. Anybody could do what he does, but few could do it as well.

>>18259534
Good is subjective. Stuff They Don't Want You To Know is informative, but they sacrifice depth for breadth. For readers, it's a matter of whose voices you like. People seem to like LittleFears. I can't stand MrCreepypasta's breathless reading style.

>>18259552
There are readers who read literature. Lots of Lovecraft, since his stuff is mostly on the short side. You could paint ghouls while listening to Pickman's Model.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.