/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difference between goetic and enocian magick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3187.jpg (232KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3187.jpg
232KB, 1280x800px
Difference between goetic and enocian magick?
>>
>>18257428
Enochian was John Dee's baby, and based around angels and Archangels.

Goetia is hermetic in origin I believe, and it works with entities from the classic Christian demonology.
>>
Goetic entities aren't supposed to be independent entities, they are aspects of your inner self/spirituality. Something many on /x/ get wrong
>>
>>18257787
Psycho-babble claptrap.
>>
>>18257428
Are either, not gay?
>>
>>18257774
>Enochian was John Dee's baby, and based around angels and Archangels.

And elementals. The "Watchtowers", that part of Enochian incorporated into the Golden Dawn material, is entirely elemental.

>Goetia is hermetic in origin I believe, and it works with entities from the classic Christian demonology.

Incorrect on both counts.

>>18257787
>Goetic entities aren't supposed to be independent entities, they are aspects of your inner self/spirituality.

Highly debatable and, if true of Goetic demons, then it's true of Enochian spirits as well.

>>18257428

The Goetic demons are pagan gods that now operate as something like free agents.

The Enochian spirits seem to have an agenda. They are working towards a definite, if unspecified, purpose and are cooperating with selected individuals to that end.
>>
>>18259267
How do i call apon goetic deamons?
Is it dangerous?
>>
>>18259350
>How do i call apon goetic deamons?

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm

>Is it dangerous?

Not if you're careful, have enough experience and an established ceremonial praxis, and have sufficient personal power, for lack of a better phrase.
>>
>>18259396
Is their weaker entitys to call apon, to "practice"?
>>
>>18259718
Yes, start with a dead housepet and work your way up.
>>
>>18257428
Difference between shinanigans and bullshit
>>
>>18259832
How do i go about that
Sorry about the all questions
>>
File: real niggas grimoire.png (210KB, 1156x812px) Image search: [Google]
real niggas grimoire.png
210KB, 1156x812px
>>18259914
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.