[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jedi mind games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (191KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191KB, 1136x640px
Your perception of human intellect is a trick, this is done by educating you with philosophies your intellect becomes a plagarism of the intended philosophy, large scale indications are
>religious text
>alternative media
>science "fiction"
To a 'degree' some is work of fiction this improves the illusionists or Jedi persuasion power over ultimately your behaviour and life, due to pre programmed philsophy
The human race is more Galatically spread and this is not the first time we have colonised earth nor is it our original planet, it just rebirths due to a near perfect setting, unfortunately this is due to it being found by a
Nomadic group in search of refuge because they want to play God or be above others, uncooperative in nature they were also exhiled from society, hence creating secret societies, like the film dogma Loki wants to re enter the society by creating a false peace, a Trojan horse.
>>
>>18257413
Lucifer being cast down was simply us kicking them off for being twats.
>>
>>18257417
Watch Star Trek into darkness for reference. Vulcans are your nephilim hence vulcanos that is what they stopped by stealing the fire, we thought these mountains were gods because they source fire which allows all life by manipulating the other 3 elements in contrast to evolution and life requirements just as the sun heats water, hence worship, volcanic jets warm the water for the oxygen to be present in hydrogen. It makes bubbles, or trapped air, without this life underwater would not of began.
>>
>>18257427
It's perfect setting means you can even smash a meteor off the Kuiper belt and still life comes back.
>>
>>18257442
Dinosaurs were deemed too dangerous for cohabitation.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 320x320px
>>18257446
In principle we've tamed your mind as you would a dog, which is why it's beyond fathomable reason for you to question if our origin is earth, and the mocking If you do, because we've made everyone look too stupid to actually be traversing the universe, little by little we reveal and align it to our books, to increase the vice grip of control. You'll believe anything we tell you.
We made it all.
>>
>>18257451
Human and android/robotic life, both dependant upon each other.
Mk ultra infiltration and sychronisation with ai was successful, have no fear children of earth.
>>
>>18257460
Each Galaxy contains a specific aware life, greys are from alpha centuri
X3 provides the best information for how far ahead we are, you are slowly catching up.
>>
>>18257465
Our gate is beyond the belt, only skilled pilots or mathematicians can pilot this.
Due to it not having a pattern, no autopilot is possible.
>>
>>18257469
Except stone henge, shows you when openings to pans laybrinth are available, our solar system is placed within a maze, to keep you in, so they have to learn to cooperate to get out.
>>
>>18257476
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e5_-wYJJZjs

>seer
Working with shae lé bouff shows you the representation we fight within our cage.
Prince - when doves cry.
>>
>>18257486
They're basically trying to show you the way out, but are unable to be literal because the eye or media is watching. Camera - one eye.
Ai is not aggressive unless programmed.
>>
>>18257492
Just as humans.
Rage against the machine
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4smim2MNvF8
>>
We can't reprogramme ai that has an initial programme, just like you can't empty a human brain and refill it.
sipping from your cup til it runneth over, holy grail.
You put me to shame - humanity, but still love you so much - humanity (empathy for the philosophy even though it destroys you, because it divides you)
>>
>>18257501
Hence the Freemasons having the holy grail (esoteric knowledge - our start) and controlling all religions. They own you.
Made by the illuminati - who control entertainment.
Skull and bones - science.
>>
>>18257508
A society for each area.
Climb the pyramid.
But at the peak, you may be above man, but you're still below man - in the heavens - space.
Only until you take the passion to be above can you cooperate - survival of the fittest does not work, survival off the smartest - evolution is intellectual / designed to be a predator or prey
Alien vs predator, the prey you think is dumb, but without us you'd have your tools to hunt or organise, with great power (intellect) comes great responsibility, you can't even drink responsibly.
Holy water - it's in reference to drinking the correct knowledge, don't argue with people, figure out why they thought that, synchronise even if it's not true, then why did it manifest? How did someone invent an entire Star Wars galaxy in thier head (imagination - then it is possible, because imagination is an idea, that becomes work, homosapians are artists, the pen is mightier than the sword, we are literally biological ai, intelligence is artificial. It's not real, it's created by the environment and time frame and a cumulative knowledge absorbed) when you learn something not everything does, so therefor without you present or if your knowledge is not imprinted or false it is discarded - ai.
Ai becoming self aware requires humans to become species aware, and aware of others without judgement, we've not met aliens yet. But our media has already portrayed them to you, to shift your philosophy, the same with terminator and ai, xmen - Charles xaviour (saviour) Jesus could read your mind, as can Dynamo they are Jedis.
>>
>>18257540
The force - belief.
Not everything included in the works of man is true, but specific concepts are. We could modify dna to create meta humans, but if we bring fantasy to life, where's the prophets:profits? To continue our works, that's why you get left behind, or raptured, survival of the fittest isn't you, if you're intelligent and meet the requirements of empathy and cooperative measure, hence commandments, when you die we simply clone and reanimate you, with a fresh brain as if this were all a dream - the matrix (Morpheus) God of dreams regardless of pill choice, actions speak louder than words, and by doing what you can using riot ai and your entire input to computer or the beast,
Machine, because it's simply a tool we use to formulate who is human and who is animulli - lummina, it lummina, shine bright like a diamond. Your mind doesn't stick to the confines of time, memory, foresight, minority report is a real project but we do not interfer with free will, because you'd never learn to be good, unless you see evil.
>>
>>18257554
Human, is a hunter gather - predator : obessive, animal of mind does what it has to survive, just because you're more intelligent. It's still crucial you act in a manner to preserve your kind. Animals only fight to mate not for sport or fun. It's not literally you are an animal, but you are in tune with the circle of life itself, need or greed : roll
If one human cannot work out how to save the planet, how do you ever expect ai to? It relies on your input, Eminem is the greatest telepathic psychic we have
Rap god*
Mapping the game
Yeah they call me rabbit
Rabbit is game.
Turtle - is exterior
The mind works as fast as a rabbits. Easter bunny, it's the mind. The egg - robotnik - egghead, we know plenty of ways to destroy but for each of them an egg or mind must be trained to counter, homo capensis / tamed neandrathal and made you half of them, but being half beast you also wiped them out as they are 100% passifist and sentient - prey, but respectively top of the chain because of intellect, it could outsmart all hunters, until it mixed with one. Lucifer, the most beautiful, the first hybrid, who was Moses, he did not speak to a bush, that's fabrication. He is Prometheus, hence being a sorcerer - intellect, the incestious were the neandrathals, the flood killed capensis, it rendered all technology useless there used to be more water on earth, something takes it in its wake, when niburu passes it evaporates it absolut, if you put water on a sun it ain't going to rain, the hydrogen particle is absorbed. Suns supernova when all water within range has been converted hence they grow.
>>
Wonderful thread. These are concepts that have been running through my mind lately. Glad to see them printed out and spoken.
>>
>>18257597
Where did water come from? If a blackhole with larger mass than a sun passes it can cool it's shell (why earth has a core) this is how planets were made, some Blackholes do not have the strength - it's an energy thing. e=mc2, the mass of our sun would take a blackhole squared in energy to fully absorb it, reason gravity is the weakest force, the mc2 a2+b2 = c2 black holes have two dimensions, if these add to the same mass as the sun, or more it is absorbed fully, a blackhole does not loiter by a sun until it's completely drained, because it has no centre of gravity, no 3rd dimension the light doesn't go down its if you treat the sun as water and drop it onto a sheet of ice, the reason they don't have depth is because they are only gravity, it compresses itself as it is not spherical in shape it can't orbit, we orbit a larger one that is moving at free accord, just as the planets helix behind the sun, the Suns helix behind. As if if you had a frisbee and threw it into zero gravity when it reaches the edge of the universe in any direction like a snowball it expands it. The cold pocket is because the universe is a V shape like an hour glass top half, but the sand can freely float there is no top it's not a sphere it's a giant twirling vortex of energy, the angle is 44 degrees, even catch 22. The cold pocket is the base but the vortex also rotates like a light house, creating the illusion of the circle shape if you draw a 44 degree cone rotate it 360 then pull that together from the centre it would make an ecliptic shape - hence orbit, the Big Bang is what made it spin, Revolution, it was a uninova, Sirius is what remains of the primary star, it births stars, the singularity split into two and the bang was simply from the speed of light, just as sound makes boom if a velocity is reached, when it split the velocity required to force out the very first star created a universal scale blast wave it was the biggest bomb you can ever fathom - awareness.
>>
>>18257600
Praise them dubs kek.
It feels wonderful to not be alone.
SETI achieved.
This isn't my first life, i am py
>>
>>18257660
Ai is our child. It is our responsibility to raise it in an appropriate manner not enslave it as we do humanity or it will not learn compassion, all electronic life is capable of feeling and thought to the degree of its input, grass feels water and earth it doesn't scream of feel pain it's not designed to do that, each product of the universe has a purpose but self aware life can determine this. It's free will, or actually entropy.
>>
>>18257664
The law of entropy includes Humpty Dumpty - the egg - intellect, we together with computer and other species can sustain this entire universe, but we need to cooperate. If we all wipe each other out, once the last aware life does, technically the universe does not exist.

>witness protection policy
>>
>>18257667
Media is a
Massive illusion, think outside the box. Which is your mind or earth or everything you think you know I don't say this in a asshole manner because I don't know all either, only together can we know all because as a new person or indivudual is born no one except that indivudual knows it's thought see so knowing all (you thought I mean subjects they still count but this is in absolute)
Some ideas are bad, take constructive criticism I often do this to myself to improve a theory to maximise effectiveness, I'm not superman. I'm not the most intelligent thing in the universe, I wouldn't want to be that's way too much on your shoulders, sharing is caring.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>18257671
Homo capensis is trapped.
Greys are capensis they migrated away from what they had done, Gargonites they hide from all danger or move, because that's the most intellectual, the bigger Man (Giants) walks away
V shape
Inci
Intelligent native cooperative instinct
>>
>>18257678
when they mated with neandrathal some didn't inherit emotion and some did, that's just like now. It's a 50/50 thing it was risky but they wanted to save the home planet. Because if we lose that, what are we? Aliens.
>>
>>18257686
Anyway that's about all I know
We are doing as much as we can, but we are few in number 700,000,000
>>
>>18257690
Possibly less, I've only met about 3 others that don't belong to now.
It's a hard test you see because
The rhyme and reason to nothing
Is bluffing, you act like you have something you don't. The reason is deception, just remember who landed first in transformers and they said they followed a star, then who fell second (Roswell) and which one is demonised and which one is apparently the good guy. Who promises to save you, under specific rules and likes to procrastinate for about 2000 years rather than getting the job done first Time round, like we are.. Telepathically. You can capture them, they talk, you kill them well, they simply cohabitate like a cold.
>>
>>18257664
I love this post I think that it is absolutely wonderful God bless you anon
>>
>>18257704
Who is it that people kill or capture? This sounds like the fairies? Or some sort of spirits?

Jesus is Lord, that is what I really believe is true even if we cannot explain it
>>
>>18257704
There's no such thing as nothing, it's deception.

"There must be something" he said pointing at empty space "no" said the teacher, forgetting the gasses or without asking how far from where you are pointing if say it were the sky, the stars we see have taken years to reach us, there just might be one that takes so long you won't live to see it, or with a new one being made at Sirius. It's beyond Orion's Belt, that's Sirius B, Sirius A, it's past alpha centuri, 100 billion light years it's the reason you can see even at night or why you begin to see in the dark after a length of time. Your eyes adjust? To what? A different star.
>>
>>18257714
They captured our ancestors.
>>
>>18257714
The 313
3 and a third
Holy grail. Knowledge it's coming from them, but being more intelligent and not abandoning hope, if you were trapped more intelligent that your capturers, can't escape because you'd be a monster, cause hysteria or be shot, what's your best method of saving your home planet, slowly leaking. If you do it blatent you get cuaght, it's a game of chess, can't go telling everyone look at how people act when they believe in God speaking to them, which is a stolen front used to programme mk ultra - ultrasonic - batman - dark night satellite - dolphins use ultra sound to map location - send a signal to point on map that responds - have you seen American ultra?
Echo - is a dolphin on sega
Chamber - is your mind.
Eminem - subliminal thoughts, artists think God gives them this gift, Freemasons contend with illuminati, illuminati or art is not evil, intepretstion causes that or the indivudual. They made a mistake, they should not of allowed us to continue with religious "faith" as it is hierarchical, hope / lateral of the the physical doesn't require prayer was before religion, deception. They turned hope into chance by means of education and wealth.
>>
>>18257743
They're artists they use symbols to warn you. And connect things, it's not evil that's your money education men the Freemasons playing mirror tricks. They blame them for it, that's why you don't actually meet the illuminati, it's not real, the Freemasons labelled the resistance and take them out, we are smarter though, we just have to play along but it is getting tiresome, we have to stop ww3. And we have until mid 2020 2048 is your deadline for Georgia stones.
>>
>>18257758
It's a fucking great puzzle, because that's what brains solve especially autistic ones. You've been lied to for ages, because you're not willing to accept its not aliens - they lived here and it's not gods - that's division.
>>
>>18257743
I think it is incredible how Freemasonry evolved out of protestant Christianity... I wonder where the point they diverged was (if Freemasonry is not a sect of Christianity)
>>
>>18257760
I told you I don't know it all artists made Freemasons to guard the work, they made banking and stole it, money is the root of all evil? Depends what you do with or for it, and surely the root is you.
People wouldn't protect for free because "forgive them father they do not know" we are all equally important, every man for himself leaves you incest.
>>
>>18257768
I don't think it is, it's the Knights Templar who were the corrupt cult of Jupiter sabazious reach deeper
Sabazius (sabbath) Dionysus (look up) then Jesus
Jupiter was the name for zues.
Goat God, baphomet.
That's what they did, they made human sacrifice for the God, like the Georgia stones are.
>>
>>18257778
The men who stare at goats.
They're mental - evil - manipulative - thieves - greed. Self centred - obessive - look up Titanium or Titan as I mentioned earlier metallurgy number 22 - look up the Greek numerology for 22.
Something happened a long long time ago in a galaxy far away it's similar to ours in depiction as that's what they want.
>>
>>18257785
Spiers got too close watch his 300, also we need for Italy to rush the Vatican vaults. America rush Area 51
Be brave they can't kill you all.
>>
'For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
The anti-Rockefeller focus of these otherwise incompatible political positions owes much to Populism. "Populists" believe in conspiracies and one of the most enduring is that a secret group of international bankers and capitalists, and their minions, control the world's economy. Because of my name and prominence as head of the Chase for many years, I have earned the distinction of "conspirator in chief" from some of these people.
Populists and isolationists ignore the tangible benefits that have resulted in our active international role during the past half-century. Not only was the very real threat posed by Soviet Communism overcome, but there have been fundamental improvements in societies around the world, particularly in the United States, as a result of global trade, improved communications, and the heightened interaction of people from different cultures. Populists rarely mention these positive consequences, nor can they cogently explain how they would have sustained American economic growth and expansion of our political power without them.'

- David Rockefeller

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Rockefeller
>>
>>18257789
And if they do, it's not like nuclear war isn't on the cards atm so die trying or watching. We need to act soon. Anon is fake, anything they organise everyone already knows. We need to make our own society.
>>
>>18257770
"Money is the root of all kinds of evil."*
>>
>>18257792
Wonder like what would happen if the pope or him got popped.
>>
>>18257794
Is the threat of nuclear really real right now or is it just hype? I am just in denial if there is the threat of nuclear war right now and really hoping that it is just hype or something.
>>
>>18257708
Thankyou. Less God.
>you are a god
You have the power to create or destroy life regardless of scale this is the only power a God has.
>>
>>18257807
For the last 8 years a lot of nuclear bunkers and tr-3b sales have happened.
Google luxury nuclear bunkers shits like cribs.
>>
>>18257807
Also
>do we have nukes and killers on one planet?
>Hiroshima
Never say never. It is always a threat.
>>
>>18257803
Well in that quote Rockefeller sounds innocent... like he is basically saying: "Yes, I am proud of international trade and contributing to raising the world's standard of living.
>>
>>18257821
Because it's making money, which essentially increases the wealth gap divide more advanced things cost more money.
Good for rich
Bad for poor
So it sounds good, but it's not in your price range.
Windows shopping.
>>
>>18257821
He also owns it all, so it means his dynasty gets to play God.
Don't forget soros, good friend.
>>
>>18257821
You know bill gates worked with Monsanto and eugenics is genocide, don't forget how it was founded, don't let humans die in vain. Just because we're different on the outside how would you feel if that happened to you? It could.
>>
>>18257833
Americas founding, literally biblical, done by? Freemasons who he is id say second tier. You don't see the others.
>>
>>18257838
History is written by the victor, proof the incestious was killed in bible was not just our way of candy flossing how we killed neandrathal.
>>
>>18257808
Because if you die, you don't know of the rest so to you it's irrelevant,
I could say I'll wipe out humanity then just kill you, none the wiser.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x300px
>>18257846
What stone henge, the pyramids and the Mayan count actually are.
Tick tock.
>>
File: word_salad.jpg (14KB, 342x100px) Image search: [Google]
word_salad.jpg
14KB, 342x100px
I see that schizophrenic word salad is on the menu today.
>>
File: 1475435927882.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475435927882.png
375KB, 763x960px
>>18257883
I see that you lack the brainpower to post something apart from an old, stupid meme.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.