[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayylmao General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-18-14-17.png (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-18-14-17.png
168KB, 1280x720px
https://youtu.be/3HfURAQjbQE

Post anything and everything related to aliums, disclosure by military officials, UFO sightings, alien interviews, information about extraterrestrial species, all that shit we crave
>>
http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
>>18257223
Jesus 48@5 how terrifying
>>
File: 1439355934197.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1439355934197.gif
2MB, 356x200px
can't wait to meet some aliens and scream AYY LMAO at them
>>
>>18257412
Implying they won't assrape you
>>
A friend had me watch the movie Dark Skies because it was a "realistic" depiction of alien abduction.
I thought the movie was mediocre and the idea that there is a way to measure alien abduction realness kinda silly
>>
Bumpy
>>
X you're fucking gay this thread should have 100 posts by now
>>
>>18257764

>should
>>
File: AS17-147-22470HR.jpg (867KB, 2340x2350px) Image search: [Google]
AS17-147-22470HR.jpg
867KB, 2340x2350px
>>18257186
>>
>>18259714
I'm a fucking retard concerning shit like this but first of.. Why can you never see the stars in pictures like this? And now when you can't see the stars, why are there 3 light in the right corner forming a triangle?
>>
>>18259714
Can someone explain me this image?
Is this an alien cemetery?
Why do they bury their dead under those thin black crosses? Are they christians?
>>
>>18260196
The crosses are part of the picture.
>>
Bump niggas
>>
>>18257589
You can't rape the willing.
>>
>>18260196
Holy shit nigger are you for real
>>
>>18260170
iirc the lack of stars is for the same reason you don't see stars during daytime here on Terra, sun glare and light and shit. Just think of the moon as having a black daytime sky.
>>
File: 3133782875_cfb3f57819_z.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3133782875_cfb3f57819_z.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. 4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

5And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
>>
File: 1477154343655.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1477154343655.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
>>
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. 15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth. 17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18260513
Shut the fuck up christfag nobody cares about your Jesus mumbo-jumbo
>>
>>18260525
Your a terrible person
>>
>>18260582
why do you say that?

what makes you say that?
>>
>>18260620
Because you're a homosexual.

Because you're gay.
>>
FUUIIIUCKING. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP
>>
This guy thinks that NASA shot down the European Mars lander.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2021889/european-schiaparelli-mars-probe-was-shot-down-conspiracy-theorists-claim/
>>
>That feel when Delta Force were in an underground alien/human base and offered security for the base then later engaged in a firefight with aliens

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5182945

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulce_Base
>>
My boyfriend aND his friend spotted 4 orange lights in the sky hovering horizontally for a few minutes. By the time I got outside they were gone I guess. Ayylmao
>>
>>18260979
Dulce wars is so fucking cool. Three different species working in one base in an uneasy three way pact to experiment on interspersed genetic mixing in an underground base that had already been inhabited by greys and reptilians. A secret rebellion planned by dissidents from all three factions. This is my favorite type of paranormal craziness. I believe it because I want so badly for something that awesome to be real.
>>
>>18261434
*interspecies
>>
>>18260170

You don't see the stars due to the exposure setting of the camera. The moon's surface is highly reflective (hence it shining during earth's night-time). Due to this reflectivity, the exposure of the camera has to be lowered which means the stars will "disappear" due to their comparatively weak light compared to the moon's surface.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.