[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: holeefuk.jpg (390KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
holeefuk.jpg
390KB, 700x700px
I am a Roman Catholic that has been always doubting God even when i witnessed his miracles (at one point in my life, my sister died in a car crash and i went atheist. One night, i felt sorry for going atheist and wanted God to forgive me, if he existed. I suddenly heard a voice say: "I forgive you". And i was not the only one who heard it, my wife heard that too).

My star sign is Aquarius, and from what i've gathered, it seems seems like a natural behavior for me to be skeptical about God.

Many times prior to today i called for God, but to no avail. Nobody answered.

Anyways, today i broke in my faith.

The beginning verses of the book of Genesis describe God creating the universe, and everything that he creates is labeled as good. From the Book of genesis we can find the reason behind the creation of the universe: it was the right thing to do. So, if the meaning of life is to do good, then the meaning of life is to create.

Problem is, i don't want to create, i want to do whatever i want. I want freedom. No more miracles or demonstrations of His might, i want separation from Heaven and Hell.

So, i am making this post because i decided that i will be more than just a human. I have seen a post about US experiments in the field of paraphysics and i have been wondering if anybody has saved any images that mention psychokinesis, because i will develop that kind of power.

Keep in mind that while i am rebelling against God, it's only because i want independence, not becuase i want to take his place.
>>
>>18256628
Be free the world is large.
>>
>>18256628
>So, i am making this post because i decided that i will be more than just a human.
I'm not exactly sure what you want me to do about any of this.
>>
>>18256654
I don't want to let go until i'm sure i will not be bothered by God and Satan.
>>
>>18256628
You have personal proof of god yet don't want to be subjugated despite his unconditional love? Not even a christfag here, but enjoy going to hell by your own admission.
>>
>>18256666
The very next sentence after the one you quoted explains what i want.

Also checked
>>
>>18256628
You're rebelling against what you perceive is "god". Remember that. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>18256671
I know this is a being that loves me, but i just want to be free. No ill feelings, i just want freedom.
>>
Start by studying other religions. It sounds like you're viewpoint on what god is is fairly limited. All the religions contain elements of truth. These are conveyed through words which are symbols. Find what the symbols represent. The universe, feel it. You're enveloped by it, made by it, a part of it, are it experiencing itself. Dig it and enjoy.
>>
>>18256671

Perhaps the way of the Original Poster's thinking is more pliant than cycle for which you have inlayed a definition
>>
>>18256673

Remove yourself and your natural desires will be sated
>>
>>18256701
>more pliant than cycle for which you have inlayed a definition
........what?
>>
>>18256628
Grow up you little fanny. You're not remotely special or interesting.
>>
>>18256701
You forgot to delete the tripcode
>>
Hahaha, so you want to be like God?

Get in line.
>>
>>18256689
So you've got yourself a wife and disembodied voices sharing a moment with you. Not at your beck and call but at least listening apparently.
Not a perfect life but it sounds like you're all sorted, Adam.

Just remember, freedom isn't inherently free or safe. You can never be sure anything isn't or won't bother you, you can only be sure you won't let it bother you and if you go outside the fence don't blame the shepherd or his dog for whatever happens outside.
>>
>>18256628

You're not alone - yet you are. It's weird.

You have my symphaty, Marc.
>>
Cutting out all the words, to rejoin a God and find your freedom just renounce your freedom to lie. It's that easy. Kill your ego and you'll get your freedom
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 228x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 228x285px
>>18256628
Many go through this rebellious phase, but you must repent.. This is the path to the Pit.. You know this when you wake in the depths of the night in fear, your heart and soul will cry out to Him and not until you humble yourself in repentance will He deliver you from your wayward folly.. Consider this a warning.. To lust for power is the way of Lucifer. You WILL face eternity and stand before your Creator one day, and when that day comes Christ will either be your advocate or your judge. Accept His mercy or deny it, you will reap the harvest of your decision as we all will.. Do not claim ignorance on the day of judgement, for here you have been told.

Call out to Him.. Repent.
>>
>>18256706
Just remove yourself.
>>
>>18256628
I believe in god, but not in its omnipotent nature. I know that there is a mysterious force of energy that keeps life going. Its in me too, its mysteriously beautiful and powerful. I want this life to flourish. Reality isn't perfect, because we aren't perfect. God works through us. Trust nature to act in its own best interests. What you think of as god is just nature being nature.

We are divine beings and the custodians of our souls in this universe. God is the love which knows itself. Its culture. Its nature. Its creation, universal evolution. The infinite essence of god is the expression of life in the universe. On a microcosmic scale it may seem god is for or against things within the universe, but its what holds it all in place. I rely on this relationship as a way to draw love into my life and perception.

Love is that feeling that we aren't alone. There really isn't a heaven or a hell, that humanity doesn't create for itself. We are all together for a reason I believe, to foster understanding of each other and ourselves in a changing world. There are spirits around us that are unseen to normal eyes. They guard and protect us quite closely. We seem valuable human beings in their eyes. There is as much goodness in the universe as you are willing to look for it and share it with others.
>>
>>18256989
I would sooner stand together with Lucifer if judgment were towards any being created by god. I believe he will be honored among all one day. There is infinite mercy in heaven, and within all of creation. I believe that above all god has the attribute of mercy for all beings. God does not stand above creation, but within it. You cannot reach heaven standing on the shoulders of your fellow man, and you cannot reach eternal life if you condemn any towards immortal death.
>>
>>18257035
It is we who condemn ourselves by denying Christ, you know this to be true and defy it at your own risk.
>>
>>18257020
>a mysterious force of energy that keeps life going
yeah, they're called strings (according to the latest theoretical physics).
>>
File: kulagina.jpg (7KB, 171x150px) Image search: [Google]
kulagina.jpg
7KB, 171x150px
>>18256628
Instead of bending spoons, why don't you try to help others? you know suffering and still you ignore the misery around you? Being a good spouse or parent isn't enough?
>>
>>18256628
calm down satan
>>
>>18257046
I don't think you really know what you talk about. Why do you believe teachings like that?
>>
>>18256701
>more pliant than cycle for which you have inlayed a definition

>When you try to sound smart
>>
>>18256628
>My star sign is Aquarius, and from what i've gathered

...What? You mean your sun sign? You know that only tells so little about you, right? You shouldn't give a small fraction of your astrology too much value, especially if you don't understand it.

You've lived in a fishbowl your entire life. That fishbowl was the Roman Catholic faith. The world is so much more mysterious and unknown. It is larger than any one religion. You're beginning to sense that, which is why the confines of your religion now feel too small.

So yeah, go be free. Explore everything. Maybe along the way, you'll even find the true spirituality.

Don't think of it as rebelling against God. Think of it as rebelling against a limiting belief, a limiting view of life.

Also it's good to keep in mind how small you are in the grand scheme of things. It'll help you let go of the pressure to feel like you must do something grandiose. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what you believe in or what you make of yourself. That can be a powerful lesson.
>>
>>18256628
we are all destined either of heaven or for hell.

put God's will above your own with your heart and one day you will be in heaven.

put your will above God's and he will let you see out the disturbing, vile end of a life without him
>>
>>18257020
talk is cheap.
>>
File: both.png (88KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
both.png
88KB, 260x260px
>>18257384
>>
>>18257020
>
You say you just want freedom. What is stopping you? You HAVE freedom. You are taking a learned observation that the meaning of life is to create, and dictating your own terms with that observation and THEN stating that "God is making me do this".

Think about it.

Also, you state "i called for God, but to no avail. Nobody answered." That is so cliche it's not even funny anymore. Not to nit pick. But God wouldn't answer in just a voice. (I do not believe why people still expect a booming voice from the clouds to be the only source of conversation. Yet incomprehensible words from a EMF ghost hunt voicebox is undeniable proof)...

I would do less "We are this and we are that" and just...listen.
>>
>>18257556

Or OP can see it as rebelling against good TOO, because that's exactly what he wants to do.
>>
>>18256628

Ask for forgiveness. God's got a lot of shit to do on a daily basis and can't always hold your hand when the tips of your snowflake start to melt.

God's not a hotline and especially won't be there if you denounce him. That's why it's called faith. If God was always showing himself to you then you'd know for certain he's real thus there'd be no need for faith – effectively removing you from the human equation. It's even more astounding that you've received a revelation from God and still choose to not believe.
>>
>>18258272
Well, OP didn't say he doesn't not believe or wants more signs or any of that, in fact he seems to believe more than ever since the one sign. What he said is he wants to relinquish his relation despite these things.

He wants power because believes it will give him freedom or at the very least protection should other forces come to take his freedom once outside the good graces of the holy host.
>>
>>18258303
>>18258303
Exactly.

He believes.

And he does *not* approve.
>>
>>18256628

wat
>>
File: 1462076026989.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1462076026989.png
55KB, 281x355px
>>18256689
I can understand this. However. You have to think about what Freedom from God/Satan, Heaven/Hell really means. If I remember correctly... Hell is basically the absence of God and Light.

It's almost like you have to be one or the other. Freedom from God is Hell.

I don't know what I'd do if I were you. I'd suggest that you just accept that you are a child of God that is loved, and you should embrace it. To one day live in his kingdom with him.

Personally, I don't believe Hell exists, at least not the Hell that is described in the Bible. It's just genuinely unfair to subject a soul to eternity of unimaginable suffering, to never escape, to never be redeemed, to never feel peace, love, or pleasure again. It's just wrong. It makes no logical sense. The purpose of punishment is to teach a lesson so that the person will not make the same decisions in the future, a form of discipline. So why punish someone forever if they'll never have a chance to make the correct choices later.

I see Hell as a concept that was fabricated by leaders that were trying to scare people into being good people. I guess as a means of keeping people in line. The way I see it is this, you either go to Heaven when you die, or you reincarnate, or you just perish into nothingness.
>>
>>18256628
Then create freedom, walls won't hide you from him.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.