[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real, Verifiable, Paranoraml things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I will start,
Aboriginal pointing bone, A bone is pointed at the one to be killed, the person who had this bone pointed at them will usually die.
>>
>>18256549
>will usually die.
Don't most people usually die?
>>
looks like a turkey baster
>>
>>18256551
Not if you're doing it right.
>>
>>18256551
Are you a moron? Go look it up. Unless you want a link. A person who has done something wrong in the aboriginal culture will have an assassin with this enchanted bone and track the man down. When found the bone is pointed at the target. The target is then cursed. The target wastes away.
>>
3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. 2 The same came to him by night, and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do, unless God is with him.”

3 Jesus answered him, “Most certainly, I tell you, unless one is born anew,[a] he can’t see God’s Kingdom.”

4 Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb, and be born?”

5 Jesus answered, “Most certainly I tell you, unless one is born of water and spirit, he can’t enter into God’s Kingdom! 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh. That which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Don’t marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born anew.’ 8 The wind[b] blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but don’t know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

9 Nicodemus answered him, “How can these things be?”

10 Jesus answered him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and don’t understand these things? 11 Most certainly I tell you, we speak that which we know, and testify of that which we have seen, and you don’t receive our witness. 12 If I told you earthly things and you don’t believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
>>
>>18256564
Sounds like a serious case of placebo. I assume only other Abbos have been targeted and died?
>>
>>18256567
Oy vey.
>>
File: christ7lamps.jpg (18KB, 417x312px) Image search: [Google]
christ7lamps.jpg
18KB, 417x312px
13 No one has ascended into heaven, but he who descended out of heaven, the Son of Man, who is in heaven. 14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God didn’t send his Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world should be saved through him. 18 He who believes in him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the one and only Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the light, and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his works may be revealed, that they have been done in God.”
>>
>>18256570
Yes but placebo is such an amazing kind of effect. There have to be more cases of almost magical things occurring because of it. If the bone works because the believe it will. What else has had the potential to do so?
>>
>>18256573
Oy vey.
>>
>>18256574
That's what i figured. I agree that placebo/suggestion is a powerful toll but it does limit one's effectiveness when you can only use your "powers" against someone who shares your faith or otherwise believes that you have powers. Of course that could be a good motivation for the dogma of making disciples of all nations.
>>
>>18256582
I thought it could also have the reverse effect. Such as honing ones body into a superhuman weapon.
>>
>>18256564
'Twas a joke my friend, also this just reminds me of the Death Note problem. What happens if you target the wrong person? What happens if you get the right person but they've already made amends before the Black Mage got word to halt the cast?
Death for doing something wrong seems like a pretty imbalanced sentence to begin with. Take an arm, a leg, an eye maybe and have them work off the rest, but a whole life? There's no Death Erasers, so what's done is done. Next thing you've got ghosts haunting you. Now you've gotta call someone to get rid of the ghost.

Fortunately it seems medical staff as always are there to save the day, but what a hassle of a job. You sign up to save sick little kids and next thing find your shift filled with drunk car crash victims, suicidal patients and cursed people. Might as well take up White Magic and cast Esuna and Heal IV over all of Straya before bed to be safe and save time.

I'd throw Res in there, but you never know when something goes wrong and you start a zombie apocalypse or bring back someone who should be dead like a serial killer.
>>
File: fountain.jpg (526KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fountain.jpg
526KB, 1600x1200px
18A certain ruler asked him, saying, "Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?" 19Jesus asked him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good, except one—God. 20You know the commandments: 'Don't commit adultery,' 'Don't murder,' 'Don't steal,' 'Don't give false testimony,' 'Honor your father and your mother.'" 21He said, "I have observed all these things from my youth up." 22When Jesus heard these things, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell all that you have, and distribute it to the poor. You will have treasure in heaven. Come, follow me." 23But when he heard these things, he became very sad, for he was very rich. 24Jesus, seeing that he became very sad, said, "How hard it is for those who have riches to enter into the Kingdom of God! 25For it is easier for a camel to enter in through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God." 26Those who heard it said, "Then who can be saved?" 27But he said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

28Peter said, "Look, we have left everything, and followed you." 29He said to them, "Most certainly I tell you, there is no one who has left house, or wife, or brothers, or parents, or children, for the Kingdom of God's sake, 30who will not receive many times more in this time, and in the world to come, eternal life."
>>
>>18256564
No more Skyrim for you.
>>
>>18256555
Naw, its obviously a Canadian squirt gun.
>>
File: 1364506212473.gif (998KB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1364506212473.gif
998KB, 245x187px
>>18257471
>>
File: 214234231.png (670KB, 930x638px) Image search: [Google]
214234231.png
670KB, 930x638px
>>18257471
>>18257487
where does the time go bros?
>>
>>18256555

Your mum looks like a turkey baster
>>
>>18256549
Yea, it didn't work all that well in Straya.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.