[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Story short: i recently went to a fortune-teller, because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: sihr-op-blaadje.jpg (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
sihr-op-blaadje.jpg
49KB, 960x720px
Long Story short: i recently went to a fortune-teller, because a female friend of mine usually goes there for solid advice. I went along to boost her confidence, i suppose. As soon as i entered the room, this man looked at me like hè saw a demon. Hé told me later that i was cursed, by very powerful magicians(which were my family members from Africa) now i don't believe in witchcraft, hè did make me question my believes about Magic. it got me to think; my family envies/hates me due to superficial reasons, and were quite involved in "dark arts". I never knew luck in my life, and cant remember having no period without many problems(mental health,social,financial,etc) Now i want to take actions to breake this "curse". Help me out /x/
>>
>>18255484
>Help me out /x/
Disown all relations to your family.
>>
>>18255496
I already broke ties with them, long time ago. But this "curse "manifested without their fysical présence,
>>
>>18255529
Sorry m8, I'm a little too tried to go over this one. Go back to the fortune teller, don't buy into their business just yet. See if they can guess anything else about your family without you giving away hints from reaction. I don't know how good your poker face is, but figure something out.
Once you're convinced they're convincing ask them for help on the matter, should solve itself from there.
>>
Research your family's beliefs. There will be a way to counter it.
>>
>>18255547
I'm sorry, but i see what your saying. I wil go and ask him to breake this "curse". Hé did however say some things privately which no human could know.
>>
>>18255551
Someone told me to swallow the bones of a Jewish man, weirdly enough. I wil research this matter further at hand
>>
>>18255547
this.
>>
>>18255578
>wafer
>>
File: skel_lad (2).gif (35KB, 356x380px) Image search: [Google]
skel_lad (2).gif
35KB, 356x380px
Classic Con-job.

See someone, OMG you're cursed, you need to spend money now to get fixed.
>>
>>18255573
Whatd he say?
>>
File: image (56).jpg (185KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image (56).jpg
185KB, 640x1136px
>>18255484
Derek Prince, overcoming curses.

Claim the blood of jesus. stay away from the occult
>>
>>18255484
Algerian?
>>
>>18255484
if there's any witchcraft that actually exists, it's African witchcraft. From what part of Africa? Also where do you live (city)
>>
>>18255484

They all know who you are. They all believe me.
>>
>>18257488
what is he?
>>
>>18257526

He's a sociopath and he may have tried to kill me and others. Everyone around me knows his full name.

His hand is the same size. He is skinny, very tall.

Why would you ask me what instead of who?
>>
>>18257549
>Why would you ask me what instead of who?
Good question! Premonition would be my guess?

You can tell me the who, but I think there may be a what.

What did he do, I must know!
>>
>>18255484
Did you ask him if he has a cure? Because he probably had one to sell you
>>
File: I-dont-believe-you.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
I-dont-believe-you.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>18255484
>>
>>18257604
A cure from a psychic reader?

Not likely, not likely at all.

A "cure" for such a thing would be far too "negative" and "agro" for such an enlightened being.

Unless coexistence can be counted as a cure of course.
>>
>>18257632

Just don't bother me and I won't bother you. I'm moving on with my life.
>>
>>18257639
What reason would I have to "bother" you?
How and why would you "bother" me?
Are we fighting?

Who is stopping you from moving on with your life?

I asked you a simple question and you respond with flight?

Before "moving on", please fill me in.

Who or what is he? What did I miss?
>>
>>18257639
The light grows dark and I must leave soon.

Let me try to help.
>>
>>18257661
I have said all the information I can without giving away too much.

All I can say is that I don't really wish anyone harm, I want to live in peace.
>>
>>18257632
It was a joke.

Invent a problem then invent a cure for that problem
>>
>>18257669
>All I can say is that I don't really wish anyone harm, I want to live in peace.

But harm has been done.

How can you pretend to live in peace when someone is trying to kill you. Living in peace is synonymous with living in truth and love.

Who says harm is the solution?

Point me in the right direction and wash your hands.
>>
>>18255484
You go to a Catholic Church and tell the Priest your story. You ask for him to help release the demon(s) that are hounding you. Catholic Priests are the ONLY qualified beings on the planet who can help you. Either the Priest will give you some ideas, such as: bless yourself and house with Holy Water (free at any Catholic Church) while saying the Archangel Michael prayer, and having you bring an object you wear so he can bless it. Evil hates Holy Water and blessed objects.

There are also Catholic Deliverance Prayers

http://catholicprayerstotheworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/prayer-against-every-evil.html

https://marianapostolate.com/deliverance/

But go to a Priest and get blessed and talk to him to receive blessings and help.

God bless and good luck!

Archangel Michael prayer:

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
>>
>>18257670
>It was a joke.

I realize that.

"tiger rocks" are a hot commodity in the new age community.
>>
>>18257669
Duty calls and I must depart. Blessed be...
>>
File: cipriano.jpg (2MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cipriano.jpg
2MB, 1152x2048px
>>18255484
swim in the sea, get a saint cyprian card for your wallet, get some gemstones, jade or chalcedony are ok, charge them in the sun and use for meditation
>>
>>18257687
god bless
>>
>>18255484

Very Short
>>
>>18255529
> fysical présence
>>
>>18257639
fuck you namefag
>>
>>18257687
whatchu got against santeros asere
>>
>>18257234
I guess since it is black magic. I'm here all night folks.
>>
Fucking hell, there's some bollocks in this thread. OP, the only really unpleasant stuff I ever met which was generated by a living human being was African. I was helping someone who had a witch-doctor type attacking them and it came after me in my dreams. So yes, there are some realities to African 'black' magic (crap term.) There are things you can do to help yourself and there are other people who can help you.

First of all find someone who knows what they are doing. You need a very skilled psychic to look at what's going on. I don't mean some street corner card reader. Look around, ask around. Then a healer to help clear this from your field. Again, this will be someone who can work with these things, not some reiki student.

For yourself, start a regular every morning meditation practice. Keep it light, don't try to 'get' anything. It will help keep you centered. If there is a 'curse' present, when you start to loosen it you may feel a reaction, a kickback.

Ignore the religios who tell you christianity is the only way, but praying to christ or asking for his presence in meditation can be a powerful support.
>>
>>18255484
You're not cursed you are just black.
>>
>>18257669
Such a crock of shit. You're a bad RPer and you should feel bad.
>>
>>18255484
>solid advice
>>
>>18259069
Were you being attacked by a guy in red with knives for fingers? I seen a documentary once where some kids were dying in their sleep and this spirit/presence was linked to it.
>>
>>18259069
I don't like the way you said black...
>>
>>18255804
Pretty much. Just like how everyone happens to be a famous person in their previous life, everyone who meets a "psychic" happens to have some awful aura surrounding them or a curse etc.
>>
>>18257627
Oh Ron Burgundy, you stay classy.
>>
>>18255547
This is something I love to do with fortune tellers. Straight poker face and watch them struggle, then give visual cues at certain times to watch their story jump on whatever you gave them a cue about.
>>
>>18259209
Literally no one cares
>>
>cant remember having no period without many problems
welcome to normal life
>>
>>18255484
He is trying to jew you of your money, you are not cursed
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.